Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New year's eve

New year's eve

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL.
    I was getting everything ready for the New Year's Eve party I am invited to, and I started wondering how many other girls will be out this evening. Will you be going to a house party, or out to a club/restaurant. Where ever you are going, have a great time bringing in 2014. I'll be going to a house party with about 25 people attending. Looking forward to it...can't wait.

Platinum Member
    My wife and I are going out for an early dinner to bid farewell to 2013. We will probably be asleep before the new year reaches Houston. But hey, it's already 2014 somewhere! So Happy New Years!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Be in bed by 9pm

I've seen my share of alcohol impaired fools on snow covered roads; it will be a couple slices of pizza, a bit of TV, and bed time about 9:30 for us.

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    Quiet night just my wife and I. Glad to say good bye 2013, welcome 2014 and hoping for a better year. Happy New Years to all. Hugs
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    I will just say happy new years now, I will may be still up when the ball drops at times square but won't be when it hits midnight where I live.

I do wish you all a Happy New year and hope that the upcoming years brings you all the blessing you desire.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Happy New Year Belinda and all the girls here. The weather is going to be crappy around here, cold and snow. Considering the impaired who will insist on driving in this weather, I am staying in. Curl up with some adult beverages and watch the Walking Dead Marathon. The plan is to make midnight in my time zone but that is flexible.

Stay safe those of you fortunate enough to get out tonight.

Hugs, Robin

Am going to don my kilt (Stewart Black Tartan) and go to the fire station, with the wife. I'm on driver duty tonight, so no drinking. Hoping for no calls, would be a shame to have to put turnout over my kilt. Expect to have fun anyway.

the wife and I are going to cook over the grill tonight and share o bottle of bubbly, then we will probably be in bed asleep at midnight. we might stay up long enough to see midnight in NY on the tube.

Happy New Year to all!!

Hugs, Bria

I'll be fast asleep well before midnight. I'm pretty sure this holiday doesn't exist if you have any kids under the age of 7 or 8. Gotta be the hardest night of the year to find a babysitter and we've got skiing plans for early in the morning.

Only about 3 hrs til midnight here almost on the Greenwich Meridian. Might stay up, fireworks going off already. Happy New year to all those in 2014 already and to those still waiting I hope your celebrations are as you wish them to be.
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Unfortunately I will be working as the midnight hour passes.
    However want to wish everyone here a Happy New Year and may you all be totally blessed
    Hugs Leigh

Happy New Year! Wish you all a fabulous 2014 xoxo

A quiet, girly dressed evening at home with the wife. Like others, we will likely doze off before midnight.

I will have to leave greeting 2014 at the stoke of midnight to others. I need my beauty sleep. I really do!

Bought a gorgeous dress for a party tonight. Can't wait to wear it and enjoy the new year

Happy New years to everyone and Best wishes for all. We are celebrating at home
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Wearing new dress, making dinner for wife, champagne to sip till midnight.

Will be going to dinner and a movie. Doubt if we'll be up at midnight. Will post some pictures on the picture gallery.
    This is also my 40th anniversary. This year I'm wearing the skirt and my wife will be wearing Levi's.

I guess wife and I are getting old we are just sitting here and twice now we have asked each other ummmmmm what do you think we should do tonight..... We will probably keep asking and then say well we should have gotten up and showered and went to a movie or done something after all it's New Years Eve. Oh well guess we will sit here till bed time.... Lol yep we are officially old. Y'all have a safe and hopefully prosperous New Year every one. We will be safe here unless an airplane falls out of the sky on our recliners.....

we are just setting at home tonight. relaxing and going to try and stay awake till 12. Happy New Year everyone.
    Let me check the rule book...oh there isn't one! Be yourself and have fun!

A quiet at home for me, too cold out.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I am having a quiet night at home. We were thinking about going out to see a movie. But once I looked at was playing We decided they weren't worth spending money on and better off viewed on Netflix. Plus it's too darn cold.

Having drinks at home, all dressed up in my fav party party clothes, heels, mini skirt and tight black sleevless top, Happy New Year
    Steffanie52

Got to friends, small group. Mild evening.
    Happy New Years all!
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!