Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is 2014 the year you out yourself to your wife or SO?

I hope it can be the year to tell but I am not planning to. I have made it this long and think I am OK. I admire those that can tell their wives/SO and get full acceptance but that is a risk that I am not planning on taking at this time. I don't want to be a single dad and so far I have found the balance on dressing enough to keep the girl side of me satisfied. Would it be nice to wear a pair of tights or pantyhose around the house? Absolutely but I am not ready at this time to accept what MIGHT happen if she found out

My wife already knows but she does not know how my desires have grown over the years. I am going to try and involve her more in 2014, and if she does not want to participate more than I will respect that. I am cautiously optimistic that this will be positive. One the TV shows we watch together is Project Runway, and we always share our thoughts on the different outfits. It is actually a lot of fun.

Karen

I may come out to my sister this year since I am divorced with no S/O at the moment.
    She is open minded however the rest of the family may be to shocked to handle..lol
    I hope it would be our secret till the kids are grown.
    Wish me luck and any ideas what the first outfit I should wear in front of her.

Banned Read only
    Carol, I highly recommend that you avoid the shock and awe when you disclose this to anyone. A face to face conversation in your natural male state is the ticket.