Thread: First Purchase

First Purchase

Hey everyone, I just made my first purchase today. Boy was it a thrill. I went to a department store in the next town. It wasn't really busy. My heart was pounding the whole time. First, I went to the bra & panties rack. They had so many nice ones to choose. All at cheap prices too. So, I picked out 3 different kinds. 1 is a red thong, with some jewelry on the back, very sexy; another is like black lace hot pants, cute as can be; the other are thong like yellow hot pants/panties. I also went into the hosiery area. I was careful, avoiding contact with the saleslady. I picked up 3 beige c pantyhose, and 3 white knee high stockings. I hid them a little bit ago, and I'm dying to try them on. I'm so excited and happy, that I finally made my first purchase.

-Jordan

I am so happy for you Jordan! Welcome to the Forum btw...

Question...were you en femme or dressed as male, etc? You mentioned that you hid your purchase...so do you have a significant other (SO) that you live with?
    Your favorite sexy kitten...

-Lydia K

A Woman at Heart! Rikki Elisabeth's Avatar

Hmmmmmmm!!!! It feels delicious, doesn't it?

You had better start applying for a Saks, Nordstroms, Talbots, Neiman Marcus, et al, credit card. Me thinks you will become hooked.

Congratulations! You can now purchase a tee shirt with "Born to Shop" on it.

Rikki Elisabeth

I was dressed as a male, I haven't ventured out in femme before. And yes, I currently life with my parents, I'm 18, sucks huh? lol. I just hid them in the basement. I'll probably move them up to my drawers in my bedroom, where I never sleep (basement=new bedroom).

-Jordan

Well congratulations and to the forum nice to have another new member with us.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG
    Well congratulations and to the forum nice to have another new member with us.
    Thanks Tamara . I'm looking forward to joining in on the fun here. I can't wait to try on my new stuff hehe

Welcome and that's cool, that you had a fun time shopping. Now go get something else. And if you really want a rush, ask to try something on. You will be surprized that they will tell you no problem. Have fun.BJ

Welcome to the forum Jordan. I think it is wonderful that you conquered your fear even with your heart beating in your throat and made your first purchase. I can relate when I bought my first things. How did you handle checkout?That is where it can get really scary at first

Who is that girl? Julia Christiana's Avatar
    From my own personal experience, all of the stress and anxiety of shopping is in your own head. Avoiding eye contact and slinking around simply draws attention to yourself as a potential......shoplifter. Enter with confidence, have an idea of what you want, offer no lame explanations or excuses, and you will have no problems. Once I figured this out, my shopping experiences went from awkward and odd, to thrilling and satisfying. Oh yeah and one other thing.. I always pay cash.

Julia Christiana
    [SIZE="3"]Loving Life, Every Moment of Every Day!![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Joycediane
    Welcome to the forum Jordan. I think it is wonderful that you conquered your fear even with your heart beating in your throat and made your first purchase. I can relate when I bought my first things. How did you handle checkout?That is where it can get really scary at first
    It went pretty good. It was a nice old lady ringing me up. She didn't comment or anything, treated it like another purchase. I was a little shy and nervous, but who wouldn't be. Their was another old classy lady behind me waiting to checkout, I didn't worry to much about her. Once I left the store with my new clothes, I felt so happy and confident about myself. It was a rush.

I wore the cute littly red thong to school today. It was so fun, I got excited a lil . I put my briefs over them, so its a start hehe

First Purchase

Hi Jordan,

Welcome to the forum, enjoy!

Huggs, Renee