Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cding with your favorite hobby

Sure, I've been dressed while brewing! Wasn't really any different to be honest, other than having to tie the hair on my wig back because I was stirring the wort in my brew pot and didn't want my wig in it. I haven't brewed in awhile now though, I'm on keto and I'm off beer until I hit my goal weight. Once I hit my goal weight though, I'll be back to brewing - wheat beers and ales are my favorites! On a hot summer day, a cold wheat beer from the keg with a slice of lemon in it is perfect, especially after cutting the grass in 100+ heat.
    ~Linebacker Melissa

I've gotten the urge to do some wood turning while dressed, and since I was in a jean skirt, didn't bother to change.
    DonnaT

I collect Monopoly games and clue/cluedo games
    Northern Monkeys versus Southern Softies My avatar is used by me with the permission of it's creator, Jason Thompson a wonderful American artist You cannot change me, though I can change the way I dress.

Banned Read only
    Teresa, your painting skills are amazing. My love for motorcycles affords me the opportunity to combine dressing and biking during the summer months. I just braid my wig into a ponytail, wear light makeup, tight leather jeans and riding boots with heels--and off I go.

Aspiring Member
    My favorite hobby is riding my motorcycle and yes I wear my panties and bra everyday no matter what I do some day I plan on buying a harley streetbob been saving money for a down payment then the pink fog its me and a little money goes for a ne bra go figure

Banned Read only
    Thanks for your complement I do have a mixed range of subjects, being a Brit I've just got into painting Spitfires, I dropped right in the deep end with that one you've have to get every detail right, too many experts.Then Teresa goes all flowery on me and wants to paint roses from the garden problem was she wanted raindrops on them, I could do with a third brain to keep these two in order.

Since my wardrobe is very limited due to being in a closeted situation I can only under dress and I have done that many times while working on my model railroading. I've even started to do repairs for a local hobby shop on Lionel and American Flyer trains and when visiting the shop to do repairs or pick up repairs to be done I'm under dressed. Maybe someday I will have the wardrobe to be fully dressed while engaging in my hobbies.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I would love to drive my big '58 sedan to a car show that also had a contest for best period costume. What great choices of dresses with bouffant petticoats and heels to pick from.

Country walking - I can pass as close or far from other walkers as I like when dressed. The only downside is the need to wear fairly sensible shoes-can't really climb hills etc in heels! This summer I promised myself I would go jogging and bike riding while dressed too

Playing the drums dressed is sooooo fun...frees up the legs, so to speak....as far as the serious part of my extra activities, the closest I have come to running a race is wearing my female running tights and top...would love to have a bouncy ponytail....but can't see that happening soon,lol.....
    Ms. G
    Vegan runners are sexy!!!

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Making jewelry while wearing a skirt is always better. If some finding falls in your lap, it's easy to pick it up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Doesn't work for surfing, we all just look like skiny seals anyway.

I do go hill walking and some gentle rock climbing, dressed. The change of balance makes a big difference, when trying to free climb even very modest routes.

Always Stephanie Now! Stephanie Sometimes's Avatar
    Teresa,

Nice painting, I can see why you are glad it did not sell. And it looks like a nice digital reproduction of it as well (from one photographer to another).

Hugs,
    Stephanie
    "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." Helen Keller (The Open Door)

"I give her my heart but she wanted my soul...But don't think twice, it's all right" Bob Dylan (1963)

Stephania
    Playing guitar for me. It just seems better being dressed whilst playing.

Quote Originally Posted by natcrys View Post
    A few of my hobbies are karate, playing guitar and doing stuff with computers/gaming. I don't see myself getting all dressed up for that.. :P
    I think doing karate could be so fun.....in a little sundress ...wink

Quote Originally Posted by winny View Post
    hmmm... golf and crossdressing... would be a lot of fun... if i did, should i tee off from the ladies tees?
    Golf does sound so much fun. I immediately started thinking....what kind of panties would I wear with that cute little golf skirt....hm