Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cding with your favorite hobby

Banned Read only

cding with your favorite hobby

My answer is yes to both but not enough. my second passion is painting, being able to set my easel up and a wear a skirt, Tshirt and heels is heaven. I've actually found I can move around the painting better dressed, the only problem is you have modify your brush action to work round your bust. At the first exhibition my art group held I'd sold a canvas in the first ten minutes, it amazes me what subject matter does sell ! Teresa does have a self portrait I'm so tempted to frame it and take it to the art group. Any dares !
    I've just attached a painting ( 26" x 22") inspired by AKSEL LUND SVINDAL at the last winter Olympics titled " Making the turn" it didn't sell at £105.00 I'm not sorry.
    Last edited by Teresa; 01-03-2014 at 06:25 AM.

Hell, why not!!!
    Do you find abstract art sells better? I personally prefere landscape and abstract.

Teresa,
    That's a nice thought - I've sketched a bit too, but my two fave pastimes at present: baking (go figure - blame 'Bakeoff' for that - do you think Paul Hollywood CDs? ) but not in CD mode; and fine wine... Now that I can do in any mode and all that tells a tale is just that sexy smudge of bright red lipstick around the rim of a lovely, crystal goblet... Another cabernet anyone? :hic: (I feel Suzy moving in me... )
    Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Cooking for me. An afternoon cooking in my old skinny jeans and jumper dress is so nice.

If you count sports as hobbies, definitely yes - golf is so much more fun off the ladies tees and putting in a skirt is an adventure!

limited possibilities for CDing when doing motorsports as your wearing a gender-neutral firesuit and nomex. Although I have worn a sports bra under my nomex a few times...

Have done woodworking dressed but without the heels...just a bit too wobbly around the power tools. Also, almost did a quick manicure looking at my nails instead of the board that was going through the table saw.

A few of my hobbies are karate, playing guitar and doing stuff with computers/gaming. I don't see myself getting all dressed up for that.. :P
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

I have played tennis, this summer I'm going to try golf.

Yeah, surfing is a no go...my makeup would run and I would look really bad in a bikini...

I'll second what Jennifer said about motorsports, full face helmets would mean that you wouldn't need to do makeup!! Bria

I am also do motorsports , my suit is nomex but I don't have any extra layers under it. Just t shirt and shorts so all I can hide are my painted toe nails.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I'd love to scuba dive in a bikini, but that would even scare the fish away! I do ride my mountain bike wearing a sports bra, running capris, and bright pink socks!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    I can get away with painted toenails and partially underdressed while dirt-biking, if I'm careful about changing around anyone, but otherwise there's just too much safety gear and tools and water strapped on to be worth the effort.

Teresa,
    CD'ing is my favorite hobby, combined with sight seeing and traveling, they all compliment each other.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I love to paint in an old hippy skirt and long top. Helps the surrealism flow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Emily

We're the ones who start little fires, yet they burn out
    But when they're on the rise, we can't help but shine

And when the wave approaches, take our ashes to the ocean
    Who cares if hell awaits? We're having drinks at heaven's gate

"Modern Jesus" Portugal (The Man)

My main reason for doing something else while being dressed is boredom. I feel like I'm wasting time dressing for the sake of dressing and it becomes more challenging to encorporate it with something else. Sports works well and creative activities. I avoid doing physical work mostly because it doesn't afford me the privacy and there is only so much you can do with your curtains closed.
    Chickie

Quote Originally Posted by Bria View Post
    I'll second what Jennifer said about motorsports, full face helmets would mean that you wouldn't need to do makeup!! Bria
    Talking about Motorsport I am also involved in motorcycle racing.
    But I never ever under dress because its possible that I will end up at the medical centre having been injured and it would ‘add to my injuries’ so to speak to have a track doctor [I know most of them] stand back and smirk at my pink silk panties.

I can't really think of specific hobbies... lot are computer related,music related (drums and DJ-remixing).
    So those are easily CD'd with. I still keep thinking I'd love to have an official classic outfit - top,skirt and all and do bowling.
    ooo. Just thought of another. Been awhile since I square danced (grampa was a caller.. I still remember most of them myself. I played in the band and danced up till I left home after HS-think I put a pic in the guitar thread from those times long ago )
    .. but those big frilly country outfits.. That would be a neat thing to try.. hee
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

CDing IS my favourite hobby!!!

but my other hobby is making electronic music. i've released records and play live regularly. sometimes i think it might be fun to bring some of my CDing to the table...but tbh i don't think i'll ever make it as Wendy Carlos. Gonna stick to being Walter.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    Talking about Motorsport I am also involved in motorcycle racing.
    But I never ever under dress because its possible that I will end up at the medical centre having been injured and it would ‘add to my injuries’ so to speak to have a track doctor [I know most of them] stand back and smirk at my pink silk panties.
    no silk panties for me! Track-days are the very few times that I wear cotton panties

You mean that there is something else other than dressing and getting all dolled up. Is shopping a hobby? I have done that dressed. I also like to read, write and sketch. I have yet to sketch anything while dressed only because it has been a while since I took pencil to pad.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

hmmm... golf and crossdressing... would be a lot of fun... if i did, should i tee off from the ladies tees?

Hard to play hockey in a skirt, or dive in a bunker :-(

I definitely engage in my hobbies while dressed. Disc golf and hiking are my two favorites. Skiing would be tough, who wants to hide everything under all that bulky gear and ruin a wig under a helmet?