Thread: When is it enough - Shopping

Wink When is it enough - Shopping

At the mall this morning, visited many clothing shops,
    tried on 4 dresses, 5 skirts, 1 pink pants (not a good idea), 2 tops.

I really do need more money... glad I only feel in love with 2 dresses and 1 skirt.
    Should have looked at shoes, after 2 hours in heels my feet were needing a rest

Think I'll give my kids my birthday list later today
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I guess I'd go with a couple of responses, first, it's Never enough! I love retail therapy. However, I typically don't "shop" as such, I go find something I want and Buy it.
    Second: um, when I run out of room in the closet?
    or run out of $$, yeh, that one, boo!

Don't dream it. Be it.

I am usually a shopper and not too much of a buyer. I do a lot of shopping but very little buying. Over the last year I've built up quite a wardrobe and have come to the realization that I tend to buy with my heart without thinking too much of when I'm going to wear it. I now put a lot more thought into the purchases..... keeps me from buying the whole store....

Renne.....

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    tell me about it!!! Luckily my current thrift store kick is keeping by buying to a minimum...but i DID buy a new wig today for 180.00...It was 20% off this week so I couldnt help myself....

As the other girls said, it's never enough.

I'm a disaster, I go looking for something in particular and I end up buying something else.
    There are always things which catch my eye and they are calling out to me to buy them.

I laughed at the pink pants comment, at least you tried them on and found out they weren't to your liking.

Enough is when I have no more free money to spend.

Extended trips arund the country sid sometimes makes me want to sight see instead of shopping.
    You can only take so much on an aircraft and get away with it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I won't be much help on this. I've learned there's always a clearance sale, and I seem to always "need" what is being deep discounted. Oh, and a good shoe sale is a real siren's song for this girl . . .

Silver Member
    I think I'm becoming something of a shopping addict. At my favorite store, the entire staff knows me by name and some of them are like sisters to me in the way we converse about everything not just clothes. So I go in regularly just to visit, but then something happens. There's always something new and pretty to try on and that usually leads to another purchase. I'm bad that way but I love it!

Retail therapy is something that only happens with feminine clothes and I'm glad I learned about it. There's nothing else like it!

It's time to stop shopping, when the stores close! Until then, as long as the money last, why not!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I don't think I ever, or will ever, stopping shopping for myself. I keep saying "I have enough pairs of heels" then I see another pair I want and buy them. seriously, I have 25 pairs....when is it enough? lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Gone to live my life
    I am beginning to think I am a bit of an oddity here when it comes to shopping.

Perhaps my "boy" self has transferred over as I was never a shopper "en boy" and am not one "en girl". Don't get me wrong, I still buy things to build my wardrobe but I tend to stick to 2 pairs of jeans, a few tops, a couple of dresses, a couple of skirts and a few pairs of shoes. Then I do what boy me does . . . mix and match.

Hugs

Isha

In these totally uncertain, times, with a jobless recovery of the depression we have been in for six years, I feel guilty any time i buy anything , unless at a a thrift or charity store, or very low priced on EBAY. There is so much suffering today, even in rich countries! I barely afford the place i live in, and could be homeless again easily. So, with me, unless the prices are way down, i seldom will buy a clothing item, or other. I have aleardy bought too many dresses on ebay. It is so addictive or compulsive to do so!

Before I got married I use to go shopping every week. Had a closet full of cloths from every day to dressy. It can bust the budget.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Oh I know the feeling; just shopping, definitely don't need anything, but I find something that is such a deal, like I need another black skirt....or another top, but at this price...$6.00?; oh boy, another package in the car...

Jamie

As for "shopping" it's never enough.
    Shopping however is not necessarily buying. It can be just as much fun looking and trying on as it is actually buying ... and a lot cheaper.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Shopping, ah yes!!!!! for me the only thing(s) that slow me down is money and stylish sizing. My body type puts the brakes on the clothes that I REALLY want to wear, did I mention money also???????

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

When I was a kid, before every store was filled with cameras and motion alarm sensors, I used to dream about being in a store all night long trying on girls clothing for the whole night.

One thing you will not hear me say to my wife is 'What, you really need ANOTHER pair of shoes?" She likes that a lot.
    Visit www.xdressreviews.com for free give aways, crossdressing tips, and product reviews.

Remember when your dreaming there are no cameras or motion sensors so you can try on everything in the store in your dream ... Sweet dreams

If I could shop how I really wanted to, I doubt I'd do anything else. Can there really be too much shopping? I don't think so.