Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Are you a different driver when dressed?

I drove in drag for the first time about 25 years ago. It was the strangest feeling. I had hip pads and heels on for the first time so I had to readjust the seat, mirrors and such to accommodate my physical change . I still remember the feeling, that I felt so much physically smaller in the same seat that I usually set in every day. The dynamics of pads, breasts, waist cincher, tape, nails, makeup, wig and dress changed my perspective of the whole driving experience. I drove differently for sure and every time there after while in the fem mode.

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    It depends on my cup size.....

Fastening my seat belt across my padded bra always brings a smile to my face,
    reminding me of the first time I put a seat belt on when dressed.
    My 2 sisters that were with me laughed at that, as I now found out what it was like for them too.

I haven't driven out dressed yet, but I'm sure I would be much more conservative. I'm usually a fast and aggressive driver, but when Karen is out, it'll be more a joyride. Definitely won't be yelling at other drivers.

Silver Member
    I Googled "crossdresser driving" - just curious. Of course someone posted their CD experience driving. Very uneventful - but somehow reminded me how much fun it is to drive dressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GguRDD642_A

Only when I wear heels....Takes skill to drive a 6-speed in heels lol. Don't you love it when you see a hot chick driving a sports car