Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to hear?

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

What would you like to hear?

What would be a good fantasy line from your SO or, anyone for that matter.
    Here's some of mine:

From the wife:
    "Really, how 'bout you try walking in six inch heels with boobs sticking out while you're trying to get some shopping done?"

From an SA at the thrift store:
    "Wow, you really have good taste in dresses and those bras are nice. Want to hook up later and let me help you play dress up?"

From an employer:
    "Due to corporate restructuring we've eliminated your unique position and prepared a buyout package that should meet your satisfaction."

From the nightly news report:
    "Today the FDA announced that testing and trials are complete and have given the go ahead for pharmaceutical companies to produce and market the much anticipated temporary feminizing lotion. The new lotion, which will be available without prescription eliminates facial and body hair growth after one application and with continued daily use, will result in nearly complete transformation. Film at 11:00"
    Last edited by CarlaWestin; 01-05-2014 at 03:43 PM.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Hi Carla, All those sound wonderful to me! I can't think of anything else.
    Stephanie

I rarely ask people to borrow anything but I am really liking #2.

Nice Carla - your thoughts for the/ our world to see...

Can I please go with #2 (thrift store SA) and add: " And I have a friend who works in makeup at the department store around the corner and she'd love to play too..."

Perhaps from the wife: " Darling I have a confession: it's mad, I know, but for years I've wanted to shave your legs, paint your nails and see you in underwear like mine. It's asking a lot, but would you do that just for me... "

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Platinum Member
    "Honey, when I get home from work tonight, please be wearing that pretty black sheath dress with the red roses and your black four inch heels? You look so cute cooking all pretty. And, be sure to bring me a glass of wine when I unlock the door. I'm really stressed out today."

We'll probably hear about that stuff about the same time we hear about pigs growing wings.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    I'd like to hear my wife say, "put on that cute green dress and let's go out for dinner!"

From an SA, "good news, that top is 75 percent off!

From an employer...in my case client: people just seem to respect you more when your wearing a smart jacket, skirt and heels.

From the fashion news: 'women with broad shoulders are in!"
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

That last one may happen, at least as far as stopping hair growth, and I for one can't wait.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    From my mother "Would you have rather been born a girl"

From the lady at the mini mart. "Holy crap your Powerball ticket is worth $356.7 million"

From the voices in my head "No really, you aren't nuts"
    Erica

Banned Read only
    Carla, I want the lotion, I want the lotion!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I think I would drink the first bottle.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I would filling my tub with that lotion and soaking in it thrice daily.
    All the options would be nice to hear.
    Tina

From the wife: "Let's renew our wedding vows. This time you get to be the bride"

"will that be all, miss?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Emily

We're the ones who start little fires, yet they burn out
    But when they're on the rise, we can't help but shine

And when the wave approaches, take our ashes to the ocean
    Who cares if hell awaits? We're having drinks at heaven's gate

"Modern Jesus" Portugal (The Man)

Carla,

From a group of girls in my company.

"You have great eyes and smooth skin"

"Let's make him up."

"Come home and let's try it out".

"He looks good".

"What do we call him'?

"Beverley"

"I have a dress that might fit"

Sorry that was not fantasy and that is how it all started.

The sad part....

Where did those days go!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

4. "Well, the lotion is on the market as of today. Unfortunately, it costs $10K for a 2 ounce bottle, and since it's not prescription, not covered by health insurance."
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Number three rang a bell. A number of years ago My "unique" position was eliminated, while my boss was out partying with his friends. At around 9 PM I got a call from him, and was told not to come into the office tomorrow, or nest week. I was four months from retirement, si I got nothing not even a card.

Bobbi

From the wife: "Honey since you're retiring next week why don't you grow out your hair and go full time?"
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

mine would have to be “oh, you’re expecting. congratulations! when are you due? do you know if it’s a boy or a girl?” “well, girl of course!"

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I think the powerball thing would work because you could buy all the lotion you needed and pay people to tell you what you wanted to hear.

From the wife I'd like to hear "I think you would make a great girl. How about you let me dress you so we can see."

At work it would be: From now on we are only going to employ women. If you want to keep your job you will need to become one.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    News announcement, A pharmaceutical company announces that they have found a way for humans to shape shift, and the time in the shape shift state depends on the amount of the meds taken. We are talking fantasy...aren't we!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I want the OTC lotion that eliminates body hair, and if it also grows boobs to, all the better. Oh yea, and if it can alter "the plumbing down below" as well, I'm up for that to!

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    From the Wife- "I'm no longer attracted to your male side, start the complete permanent transition process as soon as possible. Accept for the one good part your male side possess. Keep that!" "You still might need to pass as a guy when visiting my family so be sure to hold on those chest binders, and be prepared to ditch the wig and or hair extensions when necessary!" "Also we need to do a new marriage and you will take my maiden name as your last name!"

From the SA- " Your total is $20.00, someone moved all of these outfits from the 75% sales rack." "Yes we do carry a wide selection of size 12 shoes and boots."

From the Employer- "Your becoming a woman??? Ok I think most of the GG's we work with will be saddened to hear that. Also better get to cracking on refilling out all of your HR paperwork, health insurance, 401 K, Payroll roles forms, you ain't leaving that desk at all for the next few days." " Oh and I want a diversity presentation on TG issues to be presented, due by then end of the week, and since I know you very well, start on it today and not Sunday night at 11:00 P.M.!" "How do you spell your first name again, and how the heck do you pronounce your new middle name "Quivers?"

From the extended friends and family- "We knew you always had to be different, but this!!" "That's why you were always ordering salad when we were hanging out at the sports bars!" "It all makes perfect sense now!" "How the heck do we pronounce your new middle name again "Quivers." "P.S. Jocelyn, we don't know how to say this kindly but those holiday calories are starting to show, or it's middle age finally catching up to you!" "Your not that bad looking as a girl!" "Your no Beyonce' but not too bad looking."

From the Bank- "How do you pronounce your middle name again "Quivers?" "How do you spell you first name again." Your loan for FFS and BA has been approved with zero down, and 1% interest!"

From the NSA- "As we've been monitoring and hacking into your computer for years now, you've become very attractive over time, and like a fine wine have you've gotten better with age!"
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    My position got eliminated last year, and I was given severance pay, but that only stretches so far (especially once you've paid tax on the lump sum payment.)