Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would you like to hear?

For my SO to say "Darling go get dressed and lets have a girly night in".It will only ever be a fantasy though as she will never accept the fact that I love to crossdress.

This might be a little off track. But My wife calls me her best girl friend. I cherish that to the max. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

For the Mrs to suggest I shave my whole body.
    That would be pretty sweet.
    Samantha -x-

From a CEO: "Our company policy is to only hire crossdressers because we find them to be more dedicated at work. Anyone who comes to work must dress as the opposite gender and no variations will be tolerated."

Yes, think I'd go to work for them in a minute.

I just wonder though, would that work? Or would some schmuck sue them for discrimination for not hiring non-crossdressers?
    ~Linebacker Melissa

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    from a magician: "I need a volunteer from the audience....you sir, please come up to the stage".... ..."Now when I snap my fingers you will transform into a beautiful woman, 1..2..3,".. SNAP !!.... Me: " the magician disappeared !!! What am I to do now ??? "
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    I'd like to hear:
    1. The EPA has found that all their previous nonsense about an environmental disaster was wrong and we can all go about living normal lives.
    2. The US government has collapsed due to a sudden outbreak of sanity. Every citizen will get a check for $100,000, and a new more logical leadership will evolve.
    3. Bra's are on sale at VS. woo hoo
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

when my wife saying " darling just hurry and get dressed quickly to get fun"