Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proper Way To Cross Legs

Aspiring Member

Proper Way To Cross Legs

What is the best way to cross one's legs.

I assume to cross one knee over the other.

or possibly cross legs at the ankles.

Just checking! This is all new to me.

Thanks.

Banned Read only
    There should be no gaps in your thighs and your knees should be touching each other.

One knee over the other.

Men don't do so good at this because typically mens leg muscles are so developed.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    It really depends on the anatomy of your calf and other junk. If you have muscular calves it is a bit harder to cross your leg over your other knee. Another issue is literally your "junk." If you don't push the boys up into your body with the pole way back they get in the way and this can hurt as well. I have found it easier to cross my legs with the proper position of the parts as I described while keeping them in place with a gaff or tight firming shaping panties. If none of this works for you simply keep your knees together and cross your legs at the ankles. That is very lady-like and comfortable for almost everyone, male or female. Remember what Sr. Mary Margaret said, "If you can't hold a dime between your knees when you are sitting, you're inviting all the boys to pick up the loose change."

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    I guess I dont have any junk. I usually sit with my thighs crossed and knees on top of each other. I found a pic of different ways to be proper. I myself usually sit like the girl in the middle in the cute tights. I notice I even sit this way in male mode.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Erica

The other night on the Arsinio Hall show. Arsinio was sitting on stage in the middle of 4 women from some show. The 2 women on his right had their right leg crossed over their left pointing toward Arsinio. The women on his left had their left legs crossed over their right legs pointing to him. They all pretty much sat down at the same time and automaticly crossed their legs like that.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

I usually can cross my legs in a very feminine fashion, except for now because I gained about 40lbs too much, and I always get it in my legs. So it's not my junk, it's my thunder-thighs. When my legs are thin, I can even get that foot wrapped around the back of the other leg without to much problem like a lot of flexi-girls will do - can't now though. Back to the pool and the stepping machines this week - I promise y'all!!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I think mine in my avatar isn't bad, I've always been able to cross in a fem way in fact my wife hates it when she sees me doing it and tells me to do it more manly

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I don't know. Check my profile picture. I think I got it right.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Aspiring Member
    The last time I could cross one knee over the other was late high school when I was quite thin.

I do have short and muscular legs as well as junk.

I think the only way I could do this is to get my weight down to what it should be for my height and build. 145lbs to 150 lbs.

However I am 5' 6" and 207 lbs and I don't think that can be achieved.

It wouldn't hurt to try. My doctor would love that.

I would look a lot better, nice and trim . I would be a lot healthier - and maybe even sexier.

And then I COULD cross my legs knee over knee.

Well, I'll see!

Till then I'll just cross my ankles.
    Last edited by Martha G; 01-05-2014 at 10:23 PM.

Works for me Carla! I cross at the knee quite often in male mode. Got it from my dad. I have to work on holding that nickel between my knees
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Yep Carla loving it

The most ladylike method of crossing legs in a skirt or dress is over the knees, that way modesty prevails. when wearing jeans or slacks crossing at the ankles doesn't matter bus do whichever is the most comfortable for you
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Erica Marie View Post
    I guess I dont have any junk. I usually sit with my thighs crossed and knees on top of each other. I found a pic of different ways to be proper. I myself usually sit like the girl in the middle in the cute tights. I notice I even sit this way in male mode.
    I usually cross one knee over the other unless my skirt/dress is really short then I use the kneww close together with ankles crossed. When I remember I add the real feminine touch of angling my calves to one side The young lady in the red shoe style. For guys, tucking makes this much more comfortable.

I usually cross one knee over the other unless I'm wearing my femme jeans. Then I may cross my legs at mt knees, making sure that my legs are close together.

Martha,
    Erica Mae has it illustrated well.
    I do a combination of the blonde girl in black 2nd from left and the girl in blue usually to suit circumstances.
    Sometimes cross legs similar to the other girl in black for a more demure look.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Whatever is comfortable, knee over knee, crossed ankles, but never ankle over knee (especially in a skirt).
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    My coach told me that the feet should be parallel when you cross your legs. Had not heard that before, but it does seem to make for a nicer presentation...

Referring to Erica Marie's picture, the 2nd from the left and the 2nd from the right have it correct - according to many women I've asked about the "proper" way to cross your legs. They should be crossed at the ankles and pulled back. That's what they teach in cotillion, anyway.

Myself, it depends on my mood and if I'm with company (which is extremely rare). I'll admit to crossing my legs at the knee because I'm comfortable that way.
    ~Linebacker Melissa

I always cross my legs one knee over the other when dressed ( or when I used to dress )
    I just think it is fem and sexy

Knee over knee for me, and sometimes like the 2nd girl from left.

Banned Read only
    One leg at a time, I say. Whatever is comfortable for you, Martha. If your build won't allow you to do knee over knee, don't try. Forcing yourself to do something uncomfortable will be way more obvious than just doing what you can. And getting healthier won't just make your doc happy, it'll let you live longer and cross your legs more.

I really like the photo! It shows a great variety of sitting lady like.

I normally have my legs crossed one knee over the other. I dont often pay real clothes attention though.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Personally I think setting with your legs spread apart in a tight dress is pretty sexy! and solves all those "junk" issues... lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos