Thread: Interesting night at the movies...

Interesting night at the movies...

Was lounging around my house this evening dressed en-femme(no wig or makeup) and decided to go see the last showing of "Wolf of Wall Street"(great movie if you can handle the language and nudity and drugs and general debauchery, BTW.) Anyway, I didn't have a lot of time to make it to the theater so I just changed my skirt for some jeans and took off. So I showed up to the theater completely under-dressed with a fairly feminine sweater, my favorite fem shoes and my forms in place(granted I am only a B cup with my forms but I digress) with my unzipped jacket on top. I walked into the theater, order my refreshments, got my ticket and went into a half full theater. As I noted, I enjoyed the movie very much. I got up and left with the rest of the crowd and all during this time, no one gave me so much as a first look much less a second.

I guess people are just more interested in themselves than a 6'3" guy with boobs in a pretty sweater and women's shoes(not to mention all the stuff they couldn't see)

Just wanted to share and if perhaps this gives someone else the courage to take a chance and try something they have been wanting to, I would love to hear your story, too.

Shelby

Silver Member
    Shelby - enjoyed same movie "Wolf of Wall Street". Same movie review. I wore female jeans, heels and makeup. No one noticed. I also enjoyed the movie and the experience, as you noted. I also encourage everyone to take chances, experience, learn, grow, enjoy. It's your life and make the most of it. If you want to do something go for it. No one really cares about your desires.

Power to you, just be cautious of your surroundings.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I agree completely with Shelby. For the past few years I have underdressed
    with breastforms (40B) under a loose sweater or light jacket, stockings,etc. and no one at all notices.
    They are all too busy about themselves.

Aspiring Member
    Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I think it's been decades since I've been to the movies without being at least under-dressed. I would hate to sit there for hours in uncomfortable clothes!

Glad you had a wonderful time Shelby. I did much the same thing last year. I went on holiday, and spent the whole week dressed, from checking into the Hotel to eating out going to the movies twice, all the time dressed. Only thing I didn't do was go swimming in the hotel pool. I may do that next time.
    Daphne

The only thing that matters is if you enjoyed the movie and your time out. They have also noticed but just chose to not say anything. People can have tricky reactions at times.

I've frequently gone shopping while dressed in femme jeans,shoes and sweater along with my 38B bra (and boobs) and have never encountered even a remote stare from anyone.

I love to go to movies dressed! The last one we saw was the latest Hobbit movie at the ArcLight, an upscale theater in Sherman Oaks.

The lighting is subdued, I'm sitting down so my 6'2"ness doesn't stand out, and everyone is distracted by the movie anyway.

I was going to see The Wolf of Wall Street, but their goal of breaking the F-bomb record kind of turns me off. I look forward to seeing it on network TV where the sound track will be Beeeeep-beeeep-beeeeeeeeeeeeep-beeeeep...
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Shelby, I'm glad you had a good time.

The Wolf of Wall Street is a great film. Not to be a spoiler, But Leonardo DiCaprio throwing lobsters at FBI agents was my favorite scene.

I saw it Christmas day with my parents and my brother. Even though I was wearing rather ordinary unisex clothes, I look like a girl anyway, since my hair is collarbone legnth, and I wear a plastic hairband as I did in the theatre, and my beard is pretty zapped out and gone.

I have been to the movie theatre dressed as female about a couple dozen times, dresses, boots, heels, this, that. It's the easiest place in the world to do it.

My best movie theatre story was wearing a plum colored dress, a wig, and boots with three inch heels , and the women seated next to me had absolutely no clue. That was during my Tri-Ess Days.
    My friend AbigailNJ, who is on his forum, we have done a couple of movies together, including Harry Potter.