This weekend a good friend of mine is throwing his wife a big surprise party and he sent me and the wife and invite. I saw him yesterday and he asked if I was coming to the party. I told him I should be there. The only problem is that my wife is going out of town for the weekend and my teen aged daughter is work from 4:00 till 12:00 of Saturday. This means that I can get dressed and go out in my home town for the first time ever. I really want to go to a club for a little while and be back home before midnight, which for me is easy, but I hate being a no show to the Birthday party. I just have so few chances to get out that I really hate to miss this opportunity.

So my question is; Am I being too selfish in wanting to go out as Marsha over going to my friends party?

This is where I really feel the fact that I am leading a double life whether I like it or not.
Marsha

PS, Any of you ladies out there in Knoxville that want to join me from about 7:00 on message me for location. I would love to have some company.

Take Care,
Marsha