Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Had lots of dressing, dancing alone, pics, but may have hell to pay!

Is the damage really that bad? Sometimes it looks a lot worse when we realise we're the ones that did the damage. If it is a bad as you say then tell everybody you either damaged it by doing what you really did or if you have to lie then say you got real horny one night, hired a hooker to come over, hang out with you for a little bit, things got out of hand and that's that some damages happened.
    Find a deal on the same or similar lino and replace it. Its easy to scrape it off the K3 board or subfloor then find the new product and an installer.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Alice,

I the heat gun idea will work in theory but you have to be very careful. I helped a friend reconstitute new lino after his teenage children decided to have a party with lots of teenage heels hitting the floor. The heat gun will melt the lino quickly if too hot, so I would go with a hair dryer on a low setting but you need patience. It took us two days to do this and even then it was not 100 percent.

In the end, you can own up to the damage without outing yourself (if that is your concern). The damage could be caused in a variety of ways (rock stuck in shoe is a plausible). I would not recommend plausible deniability as that is not the responsible thing to do.

Hugs

Isha

Don't get aggressive and tear the floor using the following heat method. Take your time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtSsXe6fxeI
    DonnaT

Thanks Donna. There are hundreds os indentations, and i spent one evening and one day so far, with the hear gun that is there. I did scorch, some places. I did not know the scraper straight edge part. I do think i did a fairly good job, and removing many of them. Thankfully, there are some indentations, and scratches from other things, also. I bought some expensive floor sealer wax, that says will fill in dents and scratches. I'll find out tomorrow! I also bough two small rugs. After all, it has been cold floor in this bitter cold weather. I may put down two coats of the sealer wax, testing it on one area first. I may get out of this without confrontation, but maybe so. Sometimes, i am my own worst enemy, for sure!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    If your family have no knowledge of your crossdressing,I'm pretty sure if they notice anything,it will be a long stretch for them to instantly think you were wearing heels,in an ideal world you would just fess up,bit the world don't work that way sometimes
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Buy him a pogo stick as a gift and then say you had to try it out if they notice the floor?

Seriously though, best of luck with the heat treatment! It does sound like a viable fix.
    Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earth-bound misfit, I.

I believe in fessing up, biting the bullet, and being truthful. But, in this case, the repercussions would be for many years, maybe till death. One gg friend who knows about my Cding, does not like it, but does not attack me, said, it would be telling the truth, if i said something stuck in my shoe caused the marks. True, it WAS something stuck in my shoe! A high heel!

I am just not going to say anything, unless confronted.
    Last edited by Di; 01-10-2014 at 09:55 AM.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    try a warm iron on a towel, keep the iron moving and check progress often. the dents should rise up
    I've had lots of luck getting out dents and furniture pits
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

If the vinyl (linoleum) floor is pretty new, there may still be some elasticity in it, and the indentations might lift themselves out in time. With that possibility, I wouldn't risk further damage with a drastic fix.