Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inadvertently outed (maybe)

Inadvertently outed (maybe)

Today may be the day I got outed by no choice of my own. I was doing my laundry after I got home from work, and I mixed both male and female clothes. When I went to switch my clothes from the washer to the dryer, this girl was in line to use the washers next. I only needed one dryer, and there are two available. My dryer load needs about 45 minutes. I came back 45 minutes later only to discover that she had taken all of my clothes out of the dryer so she could use both dryers. She probably saw the women's clothes in there with the men's clothes.

To make matters worse, 7 months ago, this same girl hogged the washers and dryers for three hours because she had lots of loads that needed to be done. I had to do my laundry and had to wait 3 hours because she was inconsiderate enough to hog all the washers and dryers. But I left one dryer free and she decided she needs both dryers and to take my clothes out, and probably saw what was in there.

So she was not only inconsiderate and rude, twice, but I've probably been outed. I'm just waiting for rumors to fly around my apartment building that I'm a cross-dresser.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

She was probably only thinking about stealing your dryer. So she saw what was in there. Likely thought you were doing the family laundry.

You can always explain it away that your GF or sisters laundry was in with yours if the subject is brought up.

I wouldn't worry too much about it...

It is rude tho..

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    If she didnt notice she was being rude by hogging the machine I promise she didnt notice what was in there. I wouldnt worry about it.
    Erica

Isn't the rule, if you put it in my machine I get to keep it? I'm guessing your machine stopped drying and she didn't know if you would return soon, but I would hate it if anyone touched my clothes...she would probably find her stuff in a big wet ball on the dirty floor.
    Chickie

Quote Originally Posted by Chickhe View Post
    Isn't the rule, if you put it in my machine I get to keep it?
    Geez, why didn't I think of that? I could've had more girl clothes for me. Damn it!!!
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

Banned Read only
    Rude Girl: "Omg, omg omg! Do you know that weird guy in apartment 23?"
    Dude: "Uh, no"
    Rude Girl: "You know the one who looks like ... <describes you>"
    Dude: "Oh yeah" (Really has no ****ing clue who you are, staring at RG's tits.)
    Rude Girl: "I think he's a cross dresser!"
    Dude: "Uh OK that's kind of different, I guess." (Still staring at tits.)

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaQ View Post
    Rude Girl: "Omg, omg omg! Do you know that weird guy in apartment 23?"
    Cross-dresser shows up cross-dressed: That's the bitch in apartment 23 to you!!!

So what? Are you going to die from it? I doubt she really cares enough to tell anyone cause some would tell her that she was wrong to take your clothes out in the first place! Grow a thick skin and it will help you a lot in the long run...
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

i've noticed a lot of people on this forum overthink things like this. keep in mind that you're on the inside looking out, while they're on the outside looking in. it's just you assuming the worst. i see absolutely no reason somebody would see your laundry and make the jump to you being a crossdresser. that's a giant leap.

Aspiring Member
    Yep, way over thinking. A guy doing mens and womens clothes at a laundromat...very common theses days...I always stay with my laundry until done. If someone needed the dryer and you were not around and your clothes were dry, fine with that., but if she took the clothes out wet...a different story... At least the clothes were there when you came back. Bring a little bleach next time...
    Last edited by JamieQ; 01-07-2014 at 07:33 AM.

Platinum Member
    I doubt she knows or cares whose laundry that was
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Is your male name Sheldon, and was that Penny hogging the laundry?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

We have to expect things like this when dealing with the general public. Not everyone has consideration for others.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    That's one of the things I always hated about having to use a public laundry like that. Someone was always thinking it was ok to handle my things and snoop. Let's face it people snoop, they visit and go through your medicine chest and closets.

I wouldn't worry to much about what she says about what was in your laundry. There are so many reasons why you could have had those things in there and its only laundry. Living in a small town like I do I have had so many rumors about me things were not true and about other people and I don't put much store in the gossip that goes around about things like that. I'm sure most other people don't either. Rumores aren't facts and usually die off pretty quickly.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    As the expression goes, "don't sweat the same stuff...it's all small stuff". This person is being rude, but what else is new in this world. If you feel that you need to babysit your laundry, then take a book and read it while doing the laundry. This person probably didn't notice what was in the laundry, she was only being selfish and thinking of what she wanted to accomplish. Don't look too deep into all of this...you might find spys hidden into empty dryers!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

She just wanted to get into your panties, LOL!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

There've been times in my life when I've done my mother's laundry, my wife's, my daughter's, and my own femme stuff, along with my drab clothes. Sometimes in the laundromat, other times the drop -off place. Nobody notices, nobody cares, no need to explain and even less need to fret.

I had someone do that to me ONCE when I lived in Chicago I took their clothes out of the dryer and put them in a heap outside in Chicago in the winter...... the clothes promptly froze where I left them. I then wrote a very nice note with the location of their stuff and told them not to be a Dick again and bad things won't happen. Never had any issue again had to teach the same lesson when I lived in Hawaii but the clothes wouldn't freeze outside so I put them in the pool with a similar note

Well I actually thought the "rule" was, if the dryer is not running, AND there are clothes still in there, AND no one is around to remove the clothes, AND I need to use the dryer, I can take your stuff out and put my stuff in.

We use public laundry and often people put stuff in and leave, OFTEN i have removed their stuff, dried mine, folded and left, and they STILL havent come back to get theirs.

Personally, I think it is rude to NOT be back BEFORE your time is out, especially if there are others waiting to use the machine.

Guess it is not so much a "rule" as it is respect and consideration for others.
    Last edited by PatMatoole; 01-07-2014 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PatMatoole View Post
    Well I actually thought the "rule" was, if the dryer is not running, AND there are clothes still in there, AND no one is around to remove the clothes, AND I need to use the dryer, I can take your stuff out and put my stuff in.

Works for me. If you don't want anyone to find out what's in your laundry then you best stay around to guard it.

I use shared laundry room in my building and last month I was on the other side of the offense; I accidentally opened and proceeded to empty out the wrong dryer. Well guess what it was the all girly stuff, nice looking g-strings, bras and skirts... attempting as it maybe I put it back, but it really got me thinking how would I look in them...all night... I need a few of those of my own

I have to do my laundry at laundry mat all the time. I make sure I stay there the whole time I'm doing wash. I was concerned about people seeing my panties and things but I noticed most people don't pay much attention to what other people are doing. soI don't think its quite as big of a deal as it use to be.

Plus like other have said it could always be a female in your life things that you are washing.
    Dana M

I think as many others have, that you are probably over thinking this one. Unless the girl who keeps taking out your laundry to do hers is a friend or just a well known acquaintance, she probably won't figure much into the women's clothes you are washing and will just as likely assume it is your wife's or GF's, sister, some random female friend....
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Banned Read only
    Stupid (and rude) is as stupid does. It's doubtful that someone that inconsiderate took time to observe your things.

If she did, and it ever comes up in conversation, tell her, "I think that time you stole my dryer I ended up with a pair of your panties. They are REALLY nice!"