Thread: Cold weather and Dressing have advantages

Cold weather and Dressing have advantages

Hi Cold weather set in late Sunday so I figured Would'nt,t be to good to be outside much. My wife knows, but doesn't particularly like to see me dressed. So I said can I go in basement as my secretary and do budget and taxes for 2014. Something I have to do, but don't like doing it that much. She said that was Ok. I have my own closet upstairs and got dressed early Mon and worked on budget and taxes. It was really fun now. Not a bore. I also was working on my part time parts business, which I usually do in my shop by house. Anyway I had 2 full days of dressing and had a blast. Nice to have a cold snap once in ahwile, but will be nice to get warm again. Thanks ladies for viewing my winter story. Denise

Sounds like fun. Maybe I should be a secretary. As long as I don't have to type to fast that is.

It's nice to see that at least one of us WI girls is enjoying this artic air. Up here on the farm in the NW part of the state it means twice as much work and no Erica time.

Hugs, Erica

I usually hate the cold weather but I have to force myself to realize that it gives me the opportunity to wear more girlie things underneath my clothing. For example today this morning I wore leggings underneath my pants and this afternoon I switched to tights.

I have a man's maroon sweater with a zip at the neck I decided to wear to work today. I didn't really have a good shirt to go underneath, so opted to wear a maroon blouse with it.

Yep, there are advantages to the cold weather.
    DonnaT

It is good to have a nod of approval now and then.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi Denise, I took advantage of the cold to dress too, but only after work. When I got the opportunity to dress I sat home and did nothing just enjoying my dressing time. I cant wait for spring and warmer weather so I can go out in my cute skirts and dresses again. Your Friend Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Glad you made something good happen out of these cold days.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

I can see how cold weather can be an advantage for some!
    For me it's a disadvantage because I hate being all covered up! I can't wait 'til warm weather so I can wear my summer dresses while out and about!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Denise - You girls are so lucky its going to be 105F (43C) here tomorrow. Into the swimming pool but still cant wear my tights yet. Being a secretary doing your own tax - how much fun was that? Isnt it amazing how much fun a task can be when your wearing a skirt and bra? oh and suspenders and stockings and 5" heels, a cashmere jumper and a lovely wig, with maybe a pair of silky panties with a short slip. Oh and a nice pair of earings and a necklace with pink painted fingernails to go with the cashmere jumper. Instead Ill be wearing boring old jeans and sweating in 100+ degrees. No camisole or lacy thong for me.Did I mention Jeans? The nurse says Ive got to go and take my pills now.....Ellie

Winter. One of the few times I feel comfortable enough to go outside with forms, since I can hide them under a big jacket.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Nice to see the WI girls are all in the same boat. Here on the shore of Lk Michigan we are starting out our 5th day in a row a little better than 10 below zero. So the weather people were off by a little. Hopefully this breaks soon and we can all be comfortable in no matter what we wear.
    Erica

HI all just another WI girl

Sounds like it was fun.
    Do not get much cold weather here in Southern California.

Shelly