Thread: Dreams

Dreams

Over the years most of my cross dressing dreams find me in a skirt, in front of a group of people with me doing varies things. Usually I'm behind a table wondering if anyone notices I'm in a skirt. I never remember what top I'm wearing but I always have my blue flair or black pleated skirt on.

As of the past month or so my cross dressing dreams find me in a white bra with no blouse. I can't remember if I'm wearing a skirt or jeans....

I just wonder what changed my CDing dreams....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Maybe it's more wishful thinking than a dream?
    As the dream is now about the top half, I suppose it just completes the whole picture.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

It is something you have been fantasizing about more than likely.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

in my cd dreams I'm always looking for and buying underwear while there is a clearance sale!! Then I wake up and realized it was just a dream. sigh!! :-(
    but then there was the one dream I had when I I was locked up in a store after hours and I was trying on all the fem clothes I could find.....
    Why did I have to wake up!!!!!!!.......................

I wish my CD dreams were as much fun as this. In mine I'm about to be seen in my girls' clothing and desperate not to be discovered. Hiding. Maybe someday I can get beyond this fear but for the time being I'm still in the closet.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    It is something you have been fantasizing about more than likely.

No it's not anything I fantasize about, just dreams....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Yep. Same thing happens to me if I don't have enough chocolate during the day too. Unrealistic no reality dreams. I go to sleep and dream I'm not only good looking but rich and everyone loves what I'm wearing.
    Oh, wait. Maybe I'm getting those dreams mixed up with the ones of Sofia Vergara

Within the past week I had a dream that I was dressed as a girl complete with long straight hair (my hair is wavy/curly in real life.) I actually looked pretty good, if not actually looking like a female version of myself.
    Finding the other side of me.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Had one a few nights ago and it was the best one so far.
    I was at my old job of truck driving going down the road not just enfemme but actually a very pretty and curvy female.
    Hope I have that dream again soon.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I think you dreamt that you went to Lane Bryant.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I discoverd lucid dreaming at a young age, I'm mostly very 'awake' in my dreams and always can control their direction.
    For the last 10 years or so...I have dreams as a woman, and I'm always out and about.
    Sometimes I'm an exec at work, other times I'm at a resturaunt or club. Everyone knows me. I talk to dream people about CD'ing.
    The details are very lifelike, even though I'm aware that I'm dreaming.
    I've dressed, undressed, showered and put on my makeup whilst dreaming...all as a female.

It only takes practice. Your real life experiences tend to provide footage for your dreams.
    Fun! Fun! Fun!
    "Missed it by that much!"

@nv-Susan:
    Well, obviously a white bra is more noticeable than a hidden skirt. Perhaps you want to be discovered, or you fear it now?

As for me, in my CD dreams I'm either
    A. A girl wearing girls clothing but afraid people notice that I'm cross dressing (I usually am wearing this white, frilly dress...)
    B. A guy cross dressing, I don't usually notice it until my mom shows up, then I'm paranoid for the rest of the dream that she and everyone else is noticing it.
    C. A woman. No worries, no paranoia. Just a normal dream in which I'm someone else.

Silver Member
    It sounds like maybe a fear of being exposed? I have dreams where I suddenly find myself in public, either in my underwear or naked, urgently trying to cover myself before someone sees me; I was told by some professionals it might be sign of fear of being exposed and humiliated.

Aspiring Member
    I can only remember being in a dress or skirt about three times in my whole life in a dream.

Once I was just me dressed in women's clothes but was embarrassed about it. But no one in the dream said anything. I was just doing my regular daily duties.

Another time I was in a long evening dress and was being chased. It was hard to try and get away due to the dress and heels.

One other time I was in a short, tight skirt with a large purse and teriffic makeup. I don't remember what happened in the dram except I looked like a million.

Who knows what these dreams meant!

Ever see the vintage Maidenform ads?

http://www.google.com/imgres?sa=X&bi...d=0CIsBEK0DMBM

Aspiring Member
    I am a lucid dreamer. That means I sometimes have dreams where I am aware I am in a dream and I am able to take control over parts of the dream. Cross-dressing is a major component of my dreams. In my cross-dressing dreams my senses seem heightened, and I experience extreme sensations.

Often objects transform themselves into cross-dressing items. I will be dressed in a satin dress with a flared skirt. I will brush my hair and it will immediately grow to a long length. If I put my hands over my chest, I immediately grow breasts. I can wear a girdle and have a feminine figure. During those moments I feel a rush of excitement, but I am also fearful of being caught. I find myself afraid of being seen, and there are always many other persons in my dreams. However no one ever seems to notice me. I can be walking around in a petticoat in my dreams and no one ever seems to notice.

Then I wake up, and I try to recall the details of my dreams. I always enjoy these dreams, but I also have sensations of being very vulnerable. I wonder how many others use lucid dreaming to enjoy cross-dressing.

I have a recurring dream of a partial physical transformation; long hair, breasts, loose about 50 pounds and develop a feminine figure but keep my man bits. The dream usually starts there and then turns into a very long shopping spree and me living as a woman.

Before I transitioned I uesd to have CDing dreams. Usually the theme was I was wearing womens clothes and it was no big deal everyone was ok with it. This was back when I was mostly closeted in my 20s. I also have lucid dreams sometimes and had then quite often during that same time period, mid to late 20, it never occurred to me to CD in these dreams though, whenever I realize I'm dreaming and I don't wake up I imidiately start flying, like superman, no airplane. What's the moral of the story here? I guess I should have listened to my dreams years ago! I've since transitioned and am much happier and I became a pilot!