Thread: A Nice Day With My Girlfriend

A Nice Day With My Girlfriend

Yesterday was a day worth remembering.
    My girlfriend went on a work related trip to Honolulu. I gave her some money so that she could find dresses that are my size that are so difficult to find in my hometown. Well, she bought me three very beautiful dresses that I immediately tried on. Mind you, this is the first time she or anyone else ever have seen me cross dressed except for photographs, so I was definitely very nervous, even though I know that she is fine with my dressing. I was going to try them on in another room to see if the sizes fit, but she said to do it there in the room with her. We were very happy that the US size that we calculated was exactly right. I paraded in front of her with the dresses (sans wig or make up or heels), and we had a great time commenting on the dress designs.
    And then I showed her all the women clothing that I had accumulated over the years. Many of them were bought without knowing if they fit or not, which they apparently did not. Because of that, many of the dresses and tops were still new, worn only once, and still had their price tags! Hahaha. So my girlfriend tried on a couple of the items, and they fit! So of course I gave all of them to her. That way my closet can be filled with other goodies.
    Next, we sorted out all my make up. I gave her things that I bought but never used because the colour was not to my liking, and some others we threw away. She put everything in order. She is more tidy than me, that is true.
    And hen we talked about what kind of clothing I would like to buy next, and she gave her insight and thoughts of what would be the best kind of clothing for me.
    At the end, I asked her why she could be so much different about my cross dressing from all the girls I knew, including my ex wife. Her answer was simply: "I am cool with it".
    I love her more each day.
    PS: Today she called me to say that she tried on the dresses that I gave her again at home and they all fit perfectly.
    PS2: I am going to buy her something very special today.
    PS3: the photos are of the dresses she bought me. Some time later I will post photos of them on me.
    Thank you for reading. I needed to share this.
    Ashanti

Sorry, I haven't succeeded in uploading the pictures of the dresses. Maybe it is my internet connection. I will try again later.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-09-2014 at 12:52 AM. Reason: merged posts. Please use the edit button . Saves space :)

Thanks for sharing. Its always nice to hear a good story . I am glad you 2 had such a good time. I hope you can enjoy many more days like that in the future.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Silver Member
    Ashanti - Your day sounds wonderful. It made me feel happy for you. Your girlfriend seems to be quite special. I am glad you are getting her something special. I hope your relationship continues to grow in every way. Be good to her and always let her know how special she is. I look forward to seeing your pictures.

Ashanti,
    You do have to treasure that girl,
    look after her and I am sure she will look after you.
    Nice story.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I had a girlfriend like that once. First we were clothing and shopping buddies, then we became best friends, then lovers, and now we are husband and wife. She sounds like a gem.

Ashanti...........

You are one of the luckiest of us out there. If it were me I wouldn't do anything that would make her not want you more. All I can say is.......Be thankful that you met and enjoy eachother as much as you can.

I'm jealous.