Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: wearing panties

Quote Originally Posted by stephNE View Post
    Every now and then we go visit a relative of friends, and I change back to whitie tighties
    I used to do that too, but last time the wife and I went to my mother-in-law's house for a week, all I wore were my panties. It was so nice that I didn't have to wear men's underwear.

I have been wearing panties 24/7 for over 20 years now.I even wear them to the Doctors office. I just pick a pair that could pass for men's underwear. I have quite a collection.

I wear panties exclusively mainly bikini style and have a very full pantie drawer. I love different fabrics, and my mood seems to affect what I wear, I have lace days shiny silk days, skimpy bikini days so love how they all feel and look. I often wonder how many other men are walking around in panties probably more than we think. Bonus, my wife says she likes how I look in bikini panties too.

Only wear knickers/panties and have done for many decades. I also only wear a nightdress in bed. I may have some male panties somewhere. Not sure where though.

welcome to the club^^ I have been almost only wearing panties for almost 3 years now. still got to have some of the other briefs on hand to keep up impressions. but I remember the rush of that first purchase and wearing them in public. It is a big step. (✿◠‿◠)

A question for all you pantie veterans I want to wear them more often, but find that most of them are not supportive enough and I find my bits spilling out to the sides throughout the day, making it rather uncomfortable. I find the stretchy cotton ones to be most comfy, however their designs to be somewhat plain and takes away the pleasure of knowing I'm wearing something pretty underneath. Any recommendations?
    Swottie

Hello Swottie, My wife and I both wear the Bali Skimp Skamp brief. They are a nice nylon spandex material and hold everything securely in place. And as my wife comments, they are so light, it feels like you are wearing nothing. They are made in a variety of colors and prints

Go for it! I have been in nothing but panties now for OMG...... 14 years, how time flies.

I don't even own any mens underwear bin wearing panties for at least 25 years. I think they a far more comfortable then mens briefs and never had a desire to wear boxers.

I love soft stretchy nylon panties. Love lace and frills. Cotton just doesn't cut it.

Started in October and now can't see my male undies for dust. They are like sackcloth! Yuck.

I want to try this too! But it starts to feel a little uncomfortable after awhile. Though maybe I'm doing something wrong? I'm still new to dressing en femme. Hope you're still on track!

Haven't had male briefs for years, If I put them on now I would feel like I was cross dressing or something weird like that. LOL

Much like every article of women's clothing, panties are much more comfortable then their male counterpart. I love wearing them.
    Last edited by JazmyneCD; 02-04-2014 at 01:19 PM. Reason: spelling error

Now that's a resolution that I think I could actually keep. I bet you' ll keep it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Trisha91 View Post
    I want to try this too! But it starts to feel a little uncomfortable after awhile. Though maybe I'm doing something wrong? I'm still new to dressing en femme. Hope you're still on track!
    Welcome Trisha! I'm fairly new at this too, and it took some experimentation but I'm comfortable in Victoria's Secret high leg briefs. They're cotton but stretchy, not real sexy but I'm built for comfort not for speed.

Panties or commando here.
    Last edited by AltairaMorbius; 02-04-2014 at 12:11 PM.

Before I understood I was a cross dresser I knew I liked to wear women's panties. I was always afraid to wear them out of the house. Once I came to understand and accept my needs a little better the fear had passed. I wear panties exclusively now and I agree it is wonderful.
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Panties for the most part, only men's when working out (for support) then back to panties
    Jamie Dee

I also started to wear women's underwear 24/7 this week and see how long I last in them. So far so good. I find certain thong underwear hard to keep everything together without something coming out...women's briefs or some boy shorts are helpful and provide good support.

I'm almost wearing them 24/7... sometimes I have to take a shower...

No, seriously. I wear as much as I can. Sometimes I have to go to do some field work, industrial plants, other outdoors locations, where the kind of activity may expose the underwear. At least that's what I see in others, lower back cleavage... not a nice view most of the time. I'm very careful and I dress properly. So it shouldn't happen to me but I don't want to run that risk. Not to mention that those are dangerous places where you can get hurt. I don't want to end up in the ER room wearing lace panties. Same reason I don't wear panties when I go to the range.

I know it's ridiculous...

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Monsivais View Post
    I find certain thong underwear hard to keep everything together without something coming out...women's briefs or some boy shorts are helpful and provide good support.
    ****ty and comfortable are mutually exclusive. You can only pick one. Sexy and comfortable is possible.
    I have some thongs and I wear them when my expectation is to be out of them in the short term...

My New Years Resolution also to wear panties everyday that I can. My fortune cookie on New Years Eve was " Admit it you're curious, just try it you may like it" I have been wearing them sporatically for the past few years but thank you fortune cookie.

I've been wearing panties for 3+ years and I will never go back and if I want to wear anything close to men's underwear I wear boyshorts. Plain striped or black noone will ever know. I used to take inventory of my panty collection but I stoped after 120 pairs. It is an incredible addiction for me when it come to panties.

Spending more and more time in panties.So much more comfortable and sensual at the same time