Thread: Sometimes I have to pitch myself

Sometimes I have to pitch myself

Last night I was taking care of some business in the washroom, I don't want to get to graphic but I want to tell the story how it happened. My wife came in to get changed and I was sitting there with my pants down to my ankles and tights and panties were just over the knee, she asked me what name brand tights I was wearing, I told her they were Silk brand and they are thicker then pantyhose and thinner then tights, they are so soft and comfortable they are called Silk Light tights. She explained that she was going to be working in the warehouse doing inventory the next few days and it's always cool there, and then asked me if I had an extra pair for her. I told her of course and she walked away telling me to remind her next time we go out shopping to buy me a few more pairs. At that point I starting thinking, would I ever would have imagined when I was twelve or thirteen that someday in the future my future wife would be asking me to borrow a pair of tights. It's almost like I forgot the road I traveled, the guilt the always believing something was wrong with me, and now here I am sitting on the john and my wife comes in and I am wearing tights and it's like a normal situation, and how many times I get changed before bed and take off my pants and i am wearing panties and pantyhose and my wife doesn't even flinch, it's like it's all normal. I pull out my arm and pitch myself, no it's not a dream, and for some reason I feel as if I take it all for granted, I take her for granted almost forgetting how I got here and how much she has contributed and supported me threw the ride. I think back and refresh my mind how confusing it really was growing up as a crossdresser and now it's like in my relationship it's all normal. Do you ever think back and think of the road that brought you were you are today, and are you happy were the road brought you or do you wish it would have made a turn further back. Again I pull out my arm and pitch myself even harder, still not a dream and hope it never turns into a nightmare.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 03-06-2014 at 08:14 PM.

Great story. The idea of being who you want to be while with the person you want to be with is only a fantasy for me.

I would like to see you pitch yourself. Does it hurt like when I pinch myself?
    Live and let dress.

Gold Member
    There was a time some years ago that my wife would asked me if I had an extra pair
    of pantie-hose. She would come home from work and change for us to go out, and she
    was out of hose.
    I always had a stash of 3 or 4 extra pair around, and some in her favorite color.
    Rader

Maria, it's always great to hear a story of an accepting wife!! Be real nice to her and be sure to tell her that you love her frequently, she's a gem!

Hugs Bria

Silver Member
    I think that when I started wearing support hose years ago was when I gained acceptance from my wife. It became a part of me. I loved it when we slid our nylon covered legs together.

Junior Member Kristina_nolagirl's Avatar
    New Orleans and San Francisco a few times a year. Also travel the US.
    Hi Maria!

I know the feeling well....and it is a good one! My wife and me are always sharing and using each others things and it's great b/c we wear the same size. When we're out shopping, we often catch ourselves acting like it's totally normal in front of the general public too. She will say something like "Can we get this dress? I think it would look great with your nude heels." I'm sure we have gotten a few looks over the years! It's just great to feel that buying girly things, borrowing them from her and sharing with her are all a part of everyday life with the one I love.

But you're totally right...it can be so easy to forget how much you just wanted to tell someone and have them love you for who you are when you were younger. I remember thinking that I was unlovable and now I feel like the most loved person in the world. We are truly lucky girls and should cherish our wonderful wives for the amazing women they are!
    My Flickr
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kristinanolagirl/

Better get busy living, or you get busy dying.

So beautifully stated, Maria!

Perfect!

Those of us with accepting spouses are indeed supremely blessed.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Gone to live my life
    Hi Maria,

Great post! I have found that when Isha is out and about in our (mine and wife's) life she has been normalized. My wife will say things like . . . I am ordering some earrings I like do you need anything for Isha. If I am dressed "en femme" she does not bat an eye or produces a nail polish she hasn't used in awhile and says "Do you like this colour for Isha?" If you had asked me a year ago would I be where I am today I would have said "no way". Do I wish I had done this earlier? Yes. However, I am here now, my wife and are happier than we have been in a long time, so I think I will stay.

Hugs

Isha

I am touched by the love story in there.
    Many men and women are in love for all sorts of reasons; it's a beautiful and wonderful thing. Fewer, much fewer are in love in such a comfortable fashion when the husband crossdresses. I sense a deeper, more committed love than some others.

Best wishes
    MsVal

I always hope to keep living the dream.
    It can so easily turn into a nightmare.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The last time I dressed up with my wife was for a party and she asked to borrow some of my makeup... that was weird. ...I've learned when it comes to clothes and makeup most woman are very practical and don't care why you know about it....they just want it too. I suppose its a lot like if you wife asked to borrow your tools... you would probably not care too much why, but you would offer advice.
    Chickie

Your post made me smile. You're more lucly than lucky and if you don't pnich yourself I'll pinch you. How wonderful lifr must be to have a SO/Spouse who not only accepts but celebrates this with you. If only most other GG's would understnd that a CD makes the best life partners................

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    When we first found Tina we really didn't expect that sharing would be an issue since our body shapes are different, but suddenly we find that we can share...bras and hose! And we buy makeup for each other...and...

Hmmm, so what happened to not being able to share???

My wife doesn't borrow my clothes because she's several sizes smaller than me. But my daughter borrows my nail polish sometimes.

It has been pretty cold here in the east, more so than usual. About a week ago my fiancee looked in her draw and then looked at me and said, do you have any tights. She new I did, we had bought them together sometime earlier. I said yes, gave them to her and have not seen them since.