Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Changing your body to benefit your femme self

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Karren you don't mess around do you?
    Did the foot binding hurt?
    I don't have wide feet so I have no need to do it but I was just curious.
    I have been doing the corset training for about a month but no results to speak of yet.

i'm a Pacific North West gurl that has lived in a few other places, but i always find my way back.
    ultra light weights and a pizillion reps... tones up and slims the bulking muscle down.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Karren you don't mess around do you?
    Did the foot binding hurt?
    I don't have wide feet so I have no need to do it but I was just curious.
    I have been doing the corset training for about a month but no results to speak of yet.
    I think I started to notice my foot shrinking after I got back into hockey.... binding my feet in skates... so I started taping my feet tight and some days the pain was awful..... other days it was bearable.... I dropped from a male 10.5-11 to a 9..... female size 10....

I wore a corset almost 24/7 for a year.... it defiantly changes your body shape permanently....

I have so many cute clip on and screw post earring that I refuse to make them obsolete ..... lol
    Last edited by Karren H; 01-10-2014 at 11:16 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

They're pretty easy to convert over to pierced

I also would love a more female looking body but at 47 I realize that is pretty hard to do now gosh I wish the internet and sites like this was around when I was 20 just to think how that could of changed some of us older girls

At 47? Seriously.... I'm over 60.... its never too late to do something .....

.......My Photos

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    The thing to remember is that as you loose muscle mass your vulnerability increases, add being attractive to that. There's a good reason I have pepper spray in my purse, I can no longer defend my self. I think I would be in tough to win an arm wresting against teenage girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    The thing to remember is that as you loose muscle mass your vulnerability increases, .
    I'm never vulnerable as long as I have a hockey stick nearby! lol

.......My Photos

Good point Candace... That's kind of where I am conflicted. Part of me wants to be very thin and feminine but the other half want to remain fairly masculine and strong, specially to remain physically attractive to GG. I know I can't have both but I think I would like to find a balance...at least I hope to.

I'm really interested in the foot thing...I can just barely wear size 13 women's shoes from payless. Usually that's fine, as that's what the internet is for. But to lose a size or two would be great...even if it's something I can do at home. On the other hand, I might go broke buying shoes. ;-)

As far as other stuff related to shape, I'm dieting. Just getting back into the gym after a bit of a hiatus. Unfortunately I have the linebacker shape.

I have been running and biking, working out my lower half and letting my upper go a bit, now I have moobs (male boobs) which workout fine in dresses but look horrible as a guy, I am 42 and it think it is time to return to working my upper half at least for health reasons. I do shave all of my body and my wife occasionally does my toenails. Good question, makes us reflect on the changes we make to become more ourselves.

I used to do a lot of push ups and what not... I also ran for a while but I after my knee started killing me I dropped it altogether. While I don't do any push ups now while in search of a more "androgynous" physique, I am at odds as well on the matter. I'd love to be more skinny for my "female" self, but then again, I would like to be a tad more muscular male-wise.

Now... I absolutely need to lose some belly fat, that's for sure. I'm 5'7'' so I can fit lots of female clothing no problem, but I've been gaining some weight out of being lazy..

Try toning exercises rather than muscle building...you know, lighter weights/more reps. You can tone your body and have a nice physique for the ladies and still have a nice femme body as well.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Since September I've lost 22 lbs. While I was doing this I started wearing Maidenform Flexies Body shaping camis. I coupled this with woman's high waist jeans. I wear woman's scrub pants while working. Unbelievably I was able to retrain my waistline. It is now higher where a woman's should be. My "man roll" that was there for years above the lower place that I've always wore my male belted jeans is gone and I now have small but defined hips where they should be. Even naked I have achieved a moderate feminine figure. And I did it just a few weeks shy of my 65th birthday. So if I can do it I hope my story will encourage others that they can to if they want. Oh yeah, I lost the weight by portion control. I never counted calories. Luckily, my job as a nurse has me on my feet all day and I'm very active shoveling snow and doing other maintenance around the house. I don't sit for to long. I also do Yoga with my Wii.

I have seen this and plan to try and start doing it.

http://www.reneereyes.com/Crossdress...ips/index.html

Karren, I'm intrigued by the foot binding. I wear women's 12w shoes so there is a lot of incentive for me to drop just a bit.
    I bet lots of girls are in the same situation. Plus I was depressed to read somewhere that feet continue to grow as you age. Can you start a thread about your binding routine, or maybe pm me?
    Last edited by Jacky Aikou; 01-11-2014 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Misspelt Karren
    - Jacky ^_^/

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I wore a corset almost 24/7 for a year.... it defiantly changes your body shape permanently....
    I've been thinking about serious waist training, a friend commented that it's pretty hard to stop once you've trained down.
    Do you need a support corset after training down?

Gone to live my life
    Hi Vanessa,

The cold hard reality is that we are a product of our genetics. As men we have different phenotypes to play with. If you are an skinny guy you are going to be a skinny gal when dressed and no amount of exercise will give you a femme shape hence why many use padding. If you are bigger guy and gain muscle mass easy, then you are going to be a muscular gal even if you move from heavy weight to light weight toning. I am not a big guy by any stretch of the imagination at 5'6" I topped out weight wise when lifting at 177lbs. I started using form and function and aerobic to drop weight so I could fight in my original weight class of 155lbs. However even though I toned down to next to nothing in body fat, my guy arms are still there (biceps) and my shoulders stayed wide but that is my physiology.

If you can loose weight it will help to slim your build and exercising your glutes and legs can give you more tone but it will depend on what kind of "junk in the trunk" you are working with. Some guys have sufficient rear end to pull of a feminine look, some flat as a board. I think I have struck a good balance with getting my weight to where it was about 15 years ago before I started all this macho heavy weight lifting. I feel better and my wife likes the look when I am "boy me".

Hugs

Isha
    Last edited by Marcelle; 01-12-2014 at 07:21 AM.

I guess I've been lucky. I've always been a thin build with little body hair. I worked out when I was in college, but never developed that "V" man shape. I wouldn't worry too much about your body shape, but if you want to get more feminine in your appearance, drop some pounds, don't build muscle mass and act like the lady you feel. It's not all about your body, but more about your attitude. Clothes can make a big difference as well.

Banned Read only
    Focus on your core, do lots of stretching and yoga as often as you can. For your midriff, stick to basic crunches, working your obliques at the same time. This will tighten your abs and if you work it right, you get a "six-pack" without having ab lines. Do samurai squats to enhance your butt muscles; stretch your achilles/calf complex together to make your legs look long and lean. When you lift free weights, do lighter weights and more reps. This will add strength without bulk. The one place you don't want to look "thick" is your shoulders. I wish I could help you personally, I train a lot of people.

I run 26.2's, work out 5 days most weeks, and manage to stay "trim" AND strong. It's work, but it's worth it.

I've been wanting to get more of a feminine body but I am unable to . I started getting a bigger midsection when I was younger and 8 years in the military didn't do much to make it smaller even with exercising twice a day. I also have some really huge calf muscles.. I think they are a 17" circumference. I have been thinking of getting a waist training corset but a really good one is expensive. I have been growing out my hair since I got out of the military and in two years, the length is just past the top of my shoulders. I have been called ma'am a few different times already.

One thing I have noticed (while looking at what GG's are wearing and wondering where I can get the outfit or something that they are wearing) is that the body type of normal GG's come in all shapes and sizes. If you can pass just enough to be called a lady, ma'am or girl without trying to hard by having more of a female looking body; you should be proud of yourself.

At 5'9" and 165 lbs., I'm about an average size guy, above average for a woman. But I do have a very male physique (the classic apple shape), in fact my shoulders are wider than many males who are inches taller than me. As important as dropping excess poundage and upper body muscle mass, in trying to achieve a feminine appearance body proportions are just as important. I've worked very hard over the years to create the hourglass shape and the only way I can do that is with lower body padding (and breast forms of course). So many member here work so hard on their appearance and get most of the pieces in place but will wear the tightest lower body clothing without padding which serves to enhance their male physique. Likewise, the choice of fit and fabric print can go a long way towards furthering the female form. Most women tend to wear darker, plainer bottoms and colorful tops with embellishments that emphasize their upper body. In an effort to emphasize the hour glass, I choose mostly dark, solid color tops, somewhat form fitting to show the waist I create with shapewear, and lighter, brighter prints on the bottom or jeans with pocket flaps and embroidery. Or in the case of skirts, I choose those that have some body/pleats/ruffles that flare out from the waist. The effect is to cause the eye to focus more on the hips created by padding and to draw the eye away from my wide shoulders. I consider myself far from passable but I have been out many times in places where I can keep a distance from others and I've still managed to attract a few honks and whistles. Don't get me wrong, I love my tight black mini skirts with nylons and high heels with lacey tops but when seriously trying to present female, I try to be practical and follow the guidelines above. To each her own but you really need to consider what your goal is. Are you dressing to please yourself or are you really trying to pass? (sorry if I got off topic with the clothing talk but I thought it was directly related)

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    I stop heavy weight lifting 8 years ago after I told my family about Angie and I started doing basic yoga and body weight exercises to stay toned, I try to do more squats to build a good behind but that seems to need weights to bulk my hips and legs to be proportions to my upper body.

If you want to lose weight you should calculate how many calories your body needs (depending on your level of activity). You do this by googling a TDEE calculator and following the instructions. Eating below the recommended figure by ~200 calories will make you lose weight and eating above by 200-500~ will gain you weight and muscle (if you're lifting at the same time and getting enough protein).

(weighted) squats within the 8-12 rep ranges along with a good diet will build your glutes and quads up. Other leg exercises are fine such as stiff-leg deadlifts or whatever you want really, just make sure to research proper form before you go and lift.

There is no such thing as 'tone', you either lose weight to reveal what muscle you have underneath the layer of fat or you eat enough calories to build muscle then when the time is right you keep lifting whilst eating at a caloric deficit (mentioned above) and you will lose fat but maintain the muscle in your legs that you have gained whilst eating a lot.

Be sure to research this for yourself if you're serious about developing more shapely legs/glutes because there's definitely a lot of misinformation on the internet and in this thread!

In the past 10 years, I've worked out a few times (2-3 months each time) in an actual gym. Each time, I met with a physical trainer to develop a plan for myself. I made certain that the trainers knew that my goal was weight loss, NOT muscle gain. I want my body to be as naturally feminine as possible.