Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: how many people know you are a crossdresser?

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    MY wife, My three adult children and one son-in-law. A bunch of guys in a Gay car club I used to belong to and a few GG friends.

My wife, Daughter and her husband, Son, 2 of my wife's sons and 1 of her daughters. All good with it. More to follow soon. I hope.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess29 View Post
    Other than people in the cd/tg world that you may know, how many people in your life know you crossdress and what was their reaction when they found out?
    Melissa
    My former wife, my two daughters, my current GF, my next-door neighbor, and my GF's best friend. Six total.

My ex introduced me to make-up, leg and underarm shaving, and bought me my first pair of heels. She styled my long hair prior to my military enlistment, and bought me my first (and only) wig while I was serving in that capacity. She was extremely supportive, and we had a terrific relationship as man and wife (and girlfriends) during our thirteen year marriage. Still love her for that!
    My daughters have seen me dressed for Halloween: hair, make-up, shaved legs, nail polish... the whole nine yards. I've never told them I do it a lot more often than just Halloween... but I'm fairly sure they know it's more than just then..
    My GF is uncomfortable with me en femme in her presence; she knows I do it a lot in my own home, and accepts that I'm going to do it there, anyway.
    My neighbor has come over twice when I was dressed, and takes it in stride... a little surprised, I guess, but totally non-judgmental. We're friends, and he's cool.
    My GF's best friend hasn't seen me dressed as a woman... she's said she'd be fine with it, but the opportunity has yet to present itself... I will if it does, but it's not really a priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess29 View Post
    I gues I should have added to my question, what percentage of those people have seen you dressed? For me, as it stands now, 0% of those mentioned in my post have seen me dressed. Of those that are family members (4), I don't want to dress around them anyway
    Rough calculation, 83.325% have seen me dressed of those that know for sure that I do. I'm pretty sure they all accept me for who I am as person, regardless of how I'm attired at the moment...

Beside those on this forum, my SO, there are various bartenders and cab driver in my local area, and everyone at the NSA...

My Gf knows and so do some of my friends. several family members know and others suspect. I don't really what their reaction is or was, it only effects their lives and not mine.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

One, My SO. She has been nothing short of amazing about all of this. She accepts it, supports it, and not much has changed at all other than now she likes to say "I thought you were doing your thing today" lol It really wasn't much of a surprise to her at all. She knew I wore hosiery all the time, openly (to her anyways), and I had done the "female" look twice before for Halloween. So when I told her it really was no shock and wasn't as big of a deal as I thought it would be.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Just my wife so far. Reaction was she will accept it but doesnt want to see it..

About two dozen and all were very open and accepting. Four have seen me dressed and six others have seen photos

In that one city next to those other cities.
    Just my mom, dad I'm really thinking about telling a few friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Julianna View Post
    MY wife, My three adult children and one son-in-law. A bunch of guys in a Gay car club I used to belong to and a few GG friends.
    Whats a gay car club? I often hear my son say look at that car, its gay. Is that what you mean? Or is it a car that goes the wrong way up a one way street (very deep)...Ellie

My Wife, the NSA, and anyone on Fetlife who's come across my profile, i guess... But aside from my family and some former and current co-workers, i don't really know anyone, and i certainly wouldn't tell any of them!
    "You say, 'There's not a lot of me, left anymore- just leave it alone...'" (Tori Amos)

My wife, my therapist, my best male friend, and two really cool female co-workers at my university.
    "Understanding is the first step toward acceptance." Albus Dumbledore

My wife knows and supports, my father, 2 stepmothers, grandparents, and my sisters all know about Maria

Besides everyone on the internet, I think 4 people, 2 female friends, mom & therapist.
    I think many more will find out this year, if they want to know or not.
    Responses were generally OK. Mom doesnt fully understand, or want to understand though, I think it upsets her a bit, so I dont talk to her bout it anymore.

Gone to live my life
    Currently:

1. My wife
    2. My sisters
    3. Some gals in my support group
    4. 5 male friends
    6. 8 female friends

However as I continue to grow and explore, more will know either by the secret getting out or by self-disclosure.

Hugs

Isha

A GG co-worker and a GG who works for one of my companies suppliers, both have been extremely supportive, and I'm so thankful for them !!

4 My ex wife, who would have me back in a heartbeat if I agreed, my very long time lady friend, although she won't participate at all, a friend of hers, who I never see and one of my sisters who has never mentioned it since I told her six years ago

My wife and one friend who is not out about being bisexual. They are the only two who I felt safe enough to let know. I have only dressed in public when we have been far away from my hometown.

Just my wife and ever how many there are on here. Oh the nice lady at Glamour Boutique, I ordered my forms from and heels and for some reason I just flat out told her on the phone that I love cd and needed help. She assured me she could help me and she did. It was exciting telling her I guess because she wouldn't know me from any other customer so I just felt safe with her.....

Officially there are 4 or 5 people I have told including my wife. Unofficially... well if my friends, family, and anyone who has seen my year after year Halloween costumes have any brains at all then many. Dozens in fact. Nothing but a bit of friendly teasing and a few questions come from it though.

Well not counting this site , i would say about three, my wife and GG friend and once i met a another crossdresser.

I'd say 90% of the people who know me. Of that remaining 10%, I'd have to say 75% have to at lest suspect something. I'm mostly "out" and when in drab, there are still some pretty obvious clues......

Banned Read only
    Besides my wife, the count is 2 former co-workers, a friend and my makeover consultant. All are women. One of my former co-workers passed away last year, so the count is 4. Then again, you could add anyone who read me last Sunday at Toucan's...

Loads - but 80% are CDs too. Those that don't know, mainly at work, probably suspect, or assume that I am gay.

Claire x

To my knowledge only my wife who is fully supportive.