Thread: Getting ready for night out!

Getting ready for night out!

I just finished painting my nails and I will be getting dressed soon. I am going out to my Friday night 12 step meeting. A friend of mine is going to the meeting with me. Then we are meeting my wife and 2 other friends for dinner. I am so excited that my wife is going with us. She hasn't been out with me dressed since Thanksgiving week. We have been working through some issues and I am so glad to be able to be with her dressed. Thanks for all the support I received the last few weeks from women on this forum. It helped me to not feel alone. Have a nice weekend ladies!
    Hugs
    Suzanne

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Have a good time cutie! I am so super happy for you that you get to enjoy some time out with your wife, I hope you both have a great time.

Live , laugh & love. Peace to you, melissa

Such great news! Have a fun time -JJ

Banned Read only
    Congrats Suzanne from another friend of Bill W.

Just make the most of it Hun. Enjoy and get rid of the fear. Like when is went out with my wife, it was tremendous help and made it natural.

Kisses
    Heather

Platinum Member
    I'm glad to hear that your wife is joining up with you for dinner. Is that an indication that you're working through whatever issues you were referring to? I hope so.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Sounds great, to have such support especially from your wife is so great.
    I know it will be great

Suzanne,
    I am pleased you are making progress, don't blow it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Suzanne,

I am glad to hear you have reconnected with your wife and are going out again with her as Suzanne.

Hugs

Isha

Sounds like a very nice evening. The best in the future from another friend of Bill W.

have fun, you deserve it!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne F View Post
    ... We have been working through some issues and I am so glad to be able to be with her dressed. ...
    Suzanne, this comment and other posts you made about the turbulence in your relationship causes me to wonder something. Are you equally glad to be with her when you are not dressed? Does she know this? Based on your posts, I have to caution that you likely need to spend more husband time with your wife. Just an outsiders observation.