Thread: Happy T-girl :)

Happy T-girl :)

Just wanted to share because there's so much sadness and frustration in our world.

i finally got a job (after 3+ years of being unable to justify my ongoing oxygen consumption) working from home. So, as of yesterday, i'm fully epilated (i don't know how non-masochist girls do it... OMG that lit me up )

My Wife bought me a new burgundy-and-cream dress for my birthday, and so i spent the day all dolled up, working and later chilling alongside Her, as a "girl".

So things are good. It can happen.

If you find yourself "trapped" by an unsympathetic shrew, don't give up hope... there ARE GGs out there who can love you (despite? for?) what you are.

Don't settle for less. You (probably? Us Westerners think/bet) only get one life.

Love,

...phydelia
    "You say, 'There's not a lot of me, left anymore- just leave it alone...'" (Tori Amos)

Nice thoughts, Phydelia - positive for you and your supportive wife... and always good to share a happy-er perspective with everyone else.

"May the best of your past be the worst of your future..."

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Congratulations, Phydelia! I hope your new job works out for the long term!

You have a good relationship with your wife.
    Love her and support her as she is doing with you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.