Thread: Aren't we at the point?

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

Aren't we at the point?

I saw this thread...........

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...-a-predicament.

.............and I started to formulate a reply and then I thought, this is the same thing , all over again, stuck in the archaic cycle of traditional thinking. I'm starting to get a little tired of it all! I want to portray any gender I choose! Every day! Can I please just be comfortable with being a dual gender person? Because, that's really what I am!

I, Carla Westin, am a dual gender person!

I am both of me!
    Last edited by CarlaWestin; 01-11-2014 at 09:18 PM.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Be the most you want be - be both of you when you want to!
    But obviously, be aware, every action has consequences...
    Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I don't know how I missed this thread . Reading this post , in addition to Mikell's post re: the post impact of his reveal to his wife , only reinforces the precariousness of living a shadow cd existence. My wife does not know & her reaction , & the consequences thereof , are scary unknown variables. This post & Mikell's post really hit home.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Carla you are so on point especially with my recent thread, Im so emotional right now even wanting so bad to have my wife have some kind of understanding of all of this. Im me and will always be who I am, whether Im in guy mode or in fem mode and sometimes both. I hate this sometimes and it makes it hard to get a grip but Im really trying to be comfortable with myself.

If that is what you feel you are and are comfortable, then adopt the stance.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I tell people I'm bi-gender, because I am comfortable in either role I decide to take on a given day. So, I feel you.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

Banned Read only
    Carla, this is exactly why I said in a thread a few days ago I get worn out sometimes reading, writing, and responding on this forum. So many of us face situations just like hers; it can be very depressing. I am very glad you are comfortable being a dual-gendered person. I suppose most all of us are just that, unless we intend to take the big leap toward SRS. Hopefully, one of these days, DG will be an acceptable term.

It's okay to be dual-gender.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Carla,

As I always say . . . I prefer to be just me (boy or girl). I don't change persona I just dress prettier.

So I agree . . . just be you if you makes you feel good.

Hugs

Isha