Thread: Fun day with my wife

Fun day with my wife

She is entered in a "fantasy makeup" competition and asked if she could practice on me. I was happy to help, of course. She drew green and purple vines and flowery things all over my face for a couple hours. When that was done and cleaned off, she picked an eye makeup design from a web site and challenged me to duplicate it on myself. It came out pretty good, so I put on my newest outfit and wig to go with it. She took this picture of me (avatar).

Sounds like a lot of fun was had! A lovely girl in that avatar!!!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Sounds like some days my wife and I have had. I've never actually done my makeup beyond a little lipstick, she likes to do it. You're very lucky to have someone like that.

It is great to hear about really supportive SO's! I hope to get that far soon with my wife, little steps. Beautiful Avatar!

Doing a good job on you could win her the competition.
    Ever thought of that?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Doing a good job on you could win her the competition.
    Ever thought of that?
    Great idea, i'm here if she needs me but I think she has a better chance with a better "canvas" to start with

Platinum Member
    That's a great way to spend an evening!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt