Thread: Had a funny moment? Share it!

Talking Had a funny moment? Share it!

A few months ago, when I was still living on my own, I had just recieved a package in the mail with a dress that I had ordered online. And shortly after I walked in with it, there was a knock on my front door. So I answered it, and there stood my father, whom I havent come out to yet. So he came in, we talked for a short while. Then as he was walking out, he saw my package and asked, "oh, did you order something?" I went completely silent because I didnt know what to say. Thankfully, he then said, "thats ok, you dont have to tell me." So I was like "whew!" But then, before he left to his vehicle, he looked at me and said sarcastically, "just as long as it isnt womens clothing, ha!" I was like "OMG he guessed it! He hit the nail on the head and doesnt even know it! HE ACTUALLY GUESSED IT!!"

LOL!
    Last edited by Jennifer Now; 01-13-2014 at 10:49 AM.

I won a $50 Victoria Secret gift card betting on a football game (takes sports betting to a new level!) and so I ordered a few things and had them sent to me at work.... everything went smoothly but then the VS catalogs started coming... and coming.... Our secretary didn't have any problems but one day the CEOs executive secretary walked into my office and dropped a VS catalog on my desk... "I got your mail by mistake..... you been buying things for your wife? or for you?" lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Many years ago, more than I like to think about, I purchase something from Fredrick’s of Hollywood – in their store (late October). They apparently took my name and address off of my check – and the catalogs started coming – and they kept on coming for years.
    Babs

I got a new pair of heels, which are about 1 1/2" taller than I have worn before. When I walked through the room I darned near broke the light on the ceiling fan. One more thing to watch out for.

Sometimes Beverley Sims gives the wrong address and she gets mail sent to her counterparts address.
    At least my wife knows who Beverley Sims is.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

A few years ago, before I became public, my computer needed repair. A friend who didn't know about me recommended a repair guy. Since the repair guy knew several people in my social circle I was a bit concerned about photos he might see on my computer. Without being specific I reminded him that the ethics of his profession were similar to those of a doctor-patient relationship and he agreed.

When I went to pick up my computer the cute little tech guy very hesitantly said, "Uh, um, may I ask you something?"

"Sure," I said, figuring he'd seen some pictures, "You can ask me anything."

"Well, um, er," he was twisting in the wind, "It is kinda personal."

"Really, no problem," I said, "You can feel free to ask me anything."

"Well, (gulp), er, um, I don't know how to say this ... But I was wondering, (gulp), um, er, I noticed that you wear hearing aids and my mother needs some, can you tell me how much they cost?"

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

A couple of years ago, I was at a large regular New Years Eve party en femme. There were probably 500 people there and 4 of us were cd's. I was sitting in the lounge area outside the main party area getting some air. Several gg's came over and asked if they could sit down and join me. The conversation kind of centered on our outfits and the party in general. They complimented me on my outfit, and said I looked darn good for a guy. One of the gg's asked me how I did my padding to make it look so realistic. I explained that I was wearing a vs pushup bra and breast enhancers. She then smiled and asked, Can I feel your boobies? I smiled back and said, sure, if I can feel yours. Her response was to lean in and say, OK, have at it. She reached out and checked out my breasts. I reached out and felt each of her breasts. Her friends thought it was a real hoot. She asked me how her breasts felt. My response was, they feel terrific and much more real than mine.

I ended up going back to their table and socializing for the rest of the evening.

Jodi

Tried on a nice wet look skater skirt in a womens shop, outside the change booths is a large mirror for better viewing, I was so excited with the skirt, I twirled a bit to hard. My CD friend covered her eyes and the SA had a massive smile.
    I still like wearing the skirt and pink undies, I just don't twirl so much anymore.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Out and about just before Xmas in the Village.
    Dressed as Mrs Christmas, the outfit is very low cut, so I had the girls in plain view.
    outside Rembrandts a couple of GGs see me talking to another CD.
    one of the girls is looking at me entranced by the cleavage asks me if they are implants,
    my reply "Faker than an Antique Dealers Tan" she asks me if she can touch, I nod.
    she tentatively poked a finger on the exposed edge of the décolletage she squeaked "ohh its warm"
    I said "its gaffer tape chicken fillets and a push up bra" giggling at her look of understanding
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Northern Monkeys versus Southern Softies My avatar is used by me with the permission of it's creator, Jason Thompson a wonderful American artist You cannot change me, though I can change the way I dress.

I walked up the the dressing room attendant at some chain store (K-Mart I think) and asked for a room. She looked at me and said "Sir, thats a womans dress." Without missing a beat and as deadpan as possible I looked her in the eyes and said "Oh, my mistake, where are the mens dress'?" The look on her face was freeking priceless.

Good comeback Jenessa. I went to try on some jeans at K-mart and the checker asked me if I knew they were woman's jeans. I told her after I buy them they're my jeans. After I came out with the ones I liked and I since I had to wait for my daughter, I just told her that with the little lycra that the jeans have that they just fit better. That she understood.