Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Single ladies roll call........................................

Aspiring Member Dawna Ellen Bays's Avatar
    Never married, and I've now been single for so long that I don't know if I could even handle being in a relationship anymore...

Not single, in that I have a fabulous SO that I now live with. Not a situation I would have thought of as likely 2 or 3 years ago.

For those of you who are getting older and don't think they will find someone..it can happen. Yes, I think I was extremely lucky to find someone who shared so many interests, but there it is, and there she was. I was 56 when we met, and I hadn't dated for over 15 years, and none of them were anything more than very brief incidents that didn't get "past first base" for that, you'd have to go back 30 years!

Do I want to be single again? Hell no! I do like to have a little time to myself, but so does she. We try to arrange it so that one day a week is alone, and that works well for us.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Very single, definitely not lonely and having lots of fun!

Looking at my friends who are married or in longterm relationships and with kids.. I don't have that much envy.

I would like to have a partner, but she'd have to be a 100% cool with my dressing and everything that comes with it. I know too much about statistics and probability analysis to be optimistic about my chances. :-P
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

I am single

Barbara...You said..."Always being single...still looking for a nice boyfriend"

As one that has been sincerely interested and attracted to T women for several years, I occasionally come upon someone very special I wish I could add to my life. The few that truly attract my attention and, may I say my desires have a certain look that appeals to me.

I think most importantly is a special look, a smile that suggests a Kind, tender, loving persona, and a look in that smile and eyes that belies a playful personality and a warmth that assures me that within this persons care is a safe harbor for my heart.

I am a gent that has followed your posts both here on on Flickr because everytime I look upon you, I see that certain look. I for one would be pleased, honored and proud to have you on my arm...anytime, anyplace. I do envy whomever might win your heart. I wish it were me.

Hi,

Had a relastionship with Jos 35 years and known each other 41 years had our marrage anuuld 4 years ago, though knew we would 18 years ago. we stayed together till 3 years ago Jos is remarried, and im quite happy by myself no attachments and not looking, though have been propistioned 4 times and said sorry im not woman enough for you, non sexual ,

I have many friends and im busy doing things with our groups,

...noeleena...

Single, but not actively looking for someone. I don't know if I'm ready, but I suppose people never truly know until they jump into the water.

Single, having been in a relationship for a long time trying to work on me. It would be nice to find someone that is ok with my crossdressing

Single and happy about it. I'm very wrapped up in school and the business of life right now, and simply don't have the energy to put into a building a relationship. I guess it would be fair to say that the girl in my life at this time is me. Though, she does spend a lot.
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

Quote Originally Posted by Dawna Ellen Bays View Post
    Never married, and I've now been single for so long that I don't know if I could even handle being in a relationship anymore...
    Ditto.
    I see so many reply's in this thread I could have written. Have been alone for quite some time. Which I'm ok with 50% if the time. Being an introvert, people tire me. I set in my mind quite some time ago that nobody is going to love me, the 'guy in a dress' so I stopped looking. At this point I know I couldn't just put Steph away. Of course if I actually went out, or put forth some sort of effort, I might find someone...
    So I'd have to find a woman who loved that I dressed. And she'd have to be a size 6! So I could double my wardrobe!(she'd double hers too). If she wore a size 9 shoe would be a serious bonus.

Steph

Aspiring Member
    Divorced for past twenty plus years would love to be a relationship with a special woman but haven't found one that can handle being with a part-time woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    Just curious....how many single ladies are out there ?? I see a ton of posts all dealing with S/O's...but who is single out there ? Who would rather be single? Who is lonely wishing they had a S/O ?
    This is a joke, right?
    Yeah, I'm single. The only reason this isn't a poll and a sticky, is because we don't need to be reminded of the slim odds of finding a mate, it's just too depressing. It's nicer to dream that there's a chance, just like there's a chance of winning the lottery! The only thing that keeps me sane, is every time I meet a woman who is so horrible, that I'm glad I'm not her husband! Long live the single life! No battle axe wife! (I actually have a quick video clip of the Star Trek episode where Harry Mudd shows his hateful wife; I run it every once in a while to remind me that I should be happy for the things I DON'T have!) For anyone who's forgetten Stella, here she is in all her glory: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1EbxYKh_4
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    nothing wrong with being single girl...in fact i would so much rather be single.. call me irresponsible ...but its alot less headaches and responsobilities, obligations etc...We have freedoms that the other girls here can only dream of...not to mention all the headaches of dressing with a S/0 in your life....no thanks I will keep my freedom... I read enough on here to learn thats not for me..but to each his own right? I was curious how many single girls were actually here or if it was just one giant S/0 pity party.

couldn't agree with you more adriana! i'm single and loving it and wouldn't trade it for anything!!
    paula

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    and THIS is why me & Paula will be hanging out for 3 DAYS next month together ( if she can stand me LOL )...We have the freedom and time to travel to a different state to hang out with like minded people. !!!!!
    xoxo

Single for the past two years, and loving it. Can't wait to move out of my parents so I will actualy get the chance to dress more than once in a blue moon.

Oh btw im single and just trying to loving it day by day

Very single(long story),I'm my own best company and I doubt if anyone could put up with me 24/7/365.Have enough friends to keep from being lonely and bored. To old to be smitten again.

Bye-Bye Lisa
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.