Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What gives you the most pleasure?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

What gives you the most pleasure?

Last night I had the evening to myself so I slipped on something warm and easy, a roll neck sweater and knee length straight skirt and watched some TV. After a couple of relaxing hours I thought what am I enjoying most, the feel of lipstick, the feeling of a bust? No it was my legs, feeling the warmth of the fire, seeing my stockings shimmer in the glow and the sheer sensation when my legs brushed together!... Come to think it when your driving, seeing your legs in stockings below your skirt line is pretty sexy!...I even glance across at my wife driving, her coat has fallen open , her skirt ridden up and her legs gently moving to work the pedals!....Yep definitely legs do it for me!
    Last edited by Teresa; 01-14-2014 at 09:51 AM.

I love to be able to put on hoses and a beautiful dress that is what does it for me

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Glad you ladies like hose so much I can't wait to take them off.

I"m not sure there is just one thing, for me it's a combination of everything.
    Seeing the total package, recognizing the girl in the mirror, and realizing how
    different I look than the male side of me.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn

For me its the feeling of a skirt brushing against the back of my legs as I walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell on Heels View Post

Kristyn
    Most definitely it is that feminine person in the mirror looking back at me

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell on Heels View Post
    I"m not sure there is just one thing, for me it's a combination of everything.
    This!

From a tactile stand point you can't beat stockings or pantyhose. However just being me is the best.

I love the feeling of hose and high heels. But what I love the most is the acceptance of sales people in the stores where I buy my things. The ladies are so helpful and even suggest things to go together. They get me the right sizes to try on. It makes me feel soooo special.

I have to agree Teresa. Legs have always been my downfall, especially legs in hose! Even seeing my own legs in pantyhose is a thrill to me.

After putting stockings on the best feeling for me is when i put my high heels on,it still feels just as good today as it did all those years ago.Pure heaven.

Knocking some 25 year old kid down..... stealing the puck... and scoring the winning goal in OT ..... while wearing my lucky sports bra.... gives me the most pleasure..... but that's just me...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Knocking some 25 year old kid down..... stealing the puck... and scoring the winning goal in OT ..... while wearing my lucky sports bra.... gives me the most pleasure..... but that's just me...
    LOL, haven't had the pleasure of underdressing for hockey yet. Hard to get past the locker room for that one.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Yes seeing my smooth legs for sure is it for me, I enjoy shaving them and then when I wear hose or tights they feel so nice .

The most pleasure I ever experienced while crossdressing was a couple of weeks ago. I had just shaved my legs, slipped into a pair of tights with a skirt and blouse. I was walking throught the living room and my wife looked up and said "wow you look sexy". I so love that woman.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Oh EllenJo I am so jealous !

So many things it hard to say. But if I have to pick one it would defiantly be my freshly shaved legs in a pair of silky hose and the look they have while wearing heels. My legs are my best asset after all.

Quote Originally Posted by EllenJo View Post
    The most pleasure I ever experienced while crossdressing was a couple of weeks ago. I had just shaved my legs, slipped into a pair of tights with a skirt and blouse. I was walking throught the living room and my wife looked up and said "wow you look sexy". I so love that woman.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Wow! That is great. I am sure a lot of us would like to have a woman like that in our lives.

The click-click of my heels as I walk across a hard floor

Wow, this is a great question! I would have to say it is two things, the girly shoes and pantyhose/socks. I've always had a thing for both and the idea that I get to wear the same thing and have so many different choices!!! That to me is AMAZING!

Finding a well designed pair of 5" heels that I can actually walk in and not look like I'm falling down drunk...
    Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

The eupophoria from the relief of my usual mindset and problems for that mini-vacation. I still know who and what I am but my imagination is free for the roleplaying what ever it may be. Besides the physical stimulation and sensory over load is the rush!!! I have also over the years developed a taste for making myself to continue the experience even after the apex by either redressing or continuing on, or prolonging the time spent while dressed to push the limits and exposure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

What gives me the most pleasure?

My wife, as she leaves for her evening shift at the hospital, telling me what she would like to have done around the house (I'm retired), you know, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning the glass tables, loading the dishwasher are just a few examples, I like pleasing her.

It's the little things, like bringing her a cup of coffee when she wakes up, or making her a bagel with cream cheese. Watching her fold my clothes, including 'my pretty' stuff.

But that which gives me the most pleasure is when she asks me to have something pretty on when she gets home after her 3 -11 shift.

And then she sits in her chair and I sit on the couch as each of us surfs the internet on our laptops.

Just her and I..... sometimes I scratch her back, sometimes she rubs my feet.

Yeah, that gives me a tremendous amount of pleasure.....

Thank you for posting this topic because it reminds me of how it is the simple things that bring me pleasure.
    Last edited by Ozark; 01-23-2014 at 08:08 PM. Reason: spelling

I'm a legs girl too. Between my running and laser hair removal I'm most satisfied with the results. This evening, while wearing a Jerry's skating dress with Danskin shimmery tights, I was admiring my legs. Yes, this is part of what's most satisfying about being a girl
    Lori

for me its heels and stockings. I love the effect.