Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What gives you the most pleasure?

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    When I get home after an evening out I get undressed and ready for bed. The last thing I do is to step out of my heels and slowly stretch my Achilles tendon. The fantasy is over! I love my heels.

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell on Heels View Post
    I"m not sure there is just one thing, for me it's a combination of everything.
    Seeing the total package, recognizing the girl in the mirror, and realizing how
    different I look than the male side of me.
    This!

From a tactile stand point you can't beat stockings or pantyhose. However just being me is the best.

The feeling of the sheets on my freshly waxed legs. So smooth ,silky and sensitive.

I would have to say, the feel of my breasts in their bra. Nothing quite like feeling them move or brushing up against them as I reach for something. the other is the facinating feel of a skirt or slip brushing up against the back of my calves as i walk. It gives me goose bumps!

shaved legs wearing 5in high heels and a tight mini skirt, so sexy
    Steffanie52

Quote Originally Posted by EllenJo View Post
    The most pleasure I ever experienced while crossdressing was a couple of weeks ago. I had just shaved my legs, slipped into a pair of tights with a skirt and blouse. I was walking throught the living room and my wife looked up and said "wow you look sexy". I so love that woman.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Wow! That is great. I am sure a lot of us would like to have a woman like that in our lives.

Wow, this is a great question! I would have to say it is two things, the girly shoes and pantyhose/socks. I've always had a thing for both and the idea that I get to wear the same thing and have so many different choices!!! That to me is AMAZING!

For me it's nice shaved legs with pantyhose or tights underneath with nice girley jeans(L.E.I) is my thing lately. It has been too darn cold here recently here in New England I've been wearing athletic leggings under my fem jeans.

Best turn-on...
    in public, with the consensus smooth legs, pantyhose and heels, getting attention from guys...
    Katy

for me its heels and stockings. I love the effect.

Legs are definitely a major turn-on. I have a major weakness for leggings... I love to lounge around the house in a cute t-shirt and capri leggings. Feels sooo good!

Well, freshly shaved legs, panty hose, heels and a nice outfit ... oh, it's the whole thing, underwear, clothes, shoes, makeup, perfume ... a walk outside when the weather is cool.

That’s a hard choice for me. I love the look and feel of my legs, after shaving and moisturizing, in a pair of thigh highs. But, I also love the look and fell (and the bounce) of my 40D forms in a soft well fitting bra!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Knocking some 25 year old kid down..... stealing the puck... and scoring the winning goal in OT ..... while wearing my lucky sports bra.... gives me the most pleasure..... but that's just me...
    LOL, haven't had the pleasure of underdressing for hockey yet. Hard to get past the locker room for that one.

My breasts seing them in the mirror and the way they bounce when i walk

I like it all but if I can only be one thing it would definitely be me beautiful 38c breasts and a sexy bra. I love the bounce when I walk, their weight and just a hint of a nipple under a tight top.

Quote Originally Posted by lovetobedani View Post
    I have to agree with all of you. For me........It's that special feeling of calm that comes over me. The feeling like this is how I'm supposed to be but, that swoosh swoosh of my nylon clad legs it preety good as well.
    Pretty much sums it up for me too

For me its got be to the whole thing from when I put on and strap my bra then my panties, tights, blouse, skirt and finally my heels. Make up on before I start to get dressed. Once that's all done the glance in the mirror OMG what a transformation. Sheer bliss.

Finding something that not only fits me, but looks decent on me. Failing that, getting it so my makeup looks nice.

CAM01055.jpg
    My hosed legs always give me pleasure

This week the feel of a satin cami with lace trim. Noticed it cups the upper chest and gives the illusion of cleavage. As a undergarment the sensitivity around where the lace meets the satin has motivated me to arch the back and rock the shoulders to enjoy the feeling. Imagination is everything and of course a short hem,clingy tights, and classic pumps sets the perception of being a sexy female in high gear. Hard to figure out why CDers love the hosiery, and GG's despise them.

I love the feel of soft or silky clothing against soft and silky smooth skin.

Legs in hose!

Yes, silky thigh highs on my smooth legs, with heels & my painted toes peeking out.. but With my SO! Also a close 2nd is a soft cup and/or lace bra brushing my nipples.

And, not to get too graphic, but my full reply includes all the things we do together when I'm feeling So girly in lingerie.

Don't dream it. Be it.