Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What gives you the most pleasure?

Oh EllenJo I am so jealous !

I love the feeling of hose and high heels. But what I love the most is the acceptance of sales people in the stores where I buy my things. The ladies are so helpful and even suggest things to go together. They get me the right sizes to try on. It makes me feel soooo special.

I"m not sure there is just one thing, for me it's a combination of everything.
    Seeing the total package, recognizing the girl in the mirror, and realizing how
    different I look than the male side of me.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn

For me its the feeling of a skirt brushing against the back of my legs as I walk.

For me it was always the breasts--and everything related to them. The weight of them. The feel of them against my upper arms. The feeling of them jiggling and bouncing as I walked. The sight of them as I glanced down, or as I saw myself in a mirror. The feel of the bra around my body, and of the straps over my shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Megan b View Post
    I love the transformation process, going from male to female but I guess one of the things I like most is when I put my wig on and I see a women looking back at me.
    I totally feel the same when I look in the mirror my wig is what makes me katie x

Quote Originally Posted by Hell on Heels View Post
    Seeing the total package, recognizing the girl in the mirror, and realizing how
    different I look than the male side of me.

Kristyn
    Most definitely it is that feminine person in the mirror looking back at me

So many things it hard to say. But if I have to pick one it would defiantly be my freshly shaved legs in a pair of silky hose and the look they have while wearing heels. My legs are my best asset after all.

The eupophoria from the relief of my usual mindset and problems for that mini-vacation. I still know who and what I am but my imagination is free for the roleplaying what ever it may be. Besides the physical stimulation and sensory over load is the rush!!! I have also over the years developed a taste for making myself to continue the experience even after the apex by either redressing or continuing on, or prolonging the time spent while dressed to push the limits and exposure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

For me it has to be freshly shaved legs, a nice pair of silky feeling thigh highs and my heels (the higher the better).

What gives me the most pleasure?

My wife, as she leaves for her evening shift at the hospital, telling me what she would like to have done around the house (I'm retired), you know, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning the glass tables, loading the dishwasher are just a few examples, I like pleasing her.

It's the little things, like bringing her a cup of coffee when she wakes up, or making her a bagel with cream cheese. Watching her fold my clothes, including 'my pretty' stuff.

But that which gives me the most pleasure is when she asks me to have something pretty on when she gets home after her 3 -11 shift.

And then she sits in her chair and I sit on the couch as each of us surfs the internet on our laptops.

Just her and I..... sometimes I scratch her back, sometimes she rubs my feet.

Yeah, that gives me a tremendous amount of pleasure.....

Thank you for posting this topic because it reminds me of how it is the simple things that bring me pleasure.
    Last edited by Ozark; 01-23-2014 at 08:08 PM. Reason: spelling

I'm a legs girl too. Between my running and laser hair removal I'm most satisfied with the results. This evening, while wearing a Jerry's skating dress with Danskin shimmery tights, I was admiring my legs. Yes, this is part of what's most satisfying about being a girl
    Lori

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    yes legs do it for me too,,,,bare legs, well tanned...with a baby oil glistening on my shins and the center of my thighs...

My most pleasurable is silky satiny lingerie. From silky panties and pantyhose with a satiny slippery girdle, then a slip and chic skirt. That is my favorite, with the brushing together of my pantyhose and long leg girdle making a bit of noise and my pleated skirt bouncing off my legs as I walk. That is my favorite.

Silver Member
    I love my makeup and totally enjoy my eyeliner, mascara, eyelashes and lipstick effects - but my heart skips a beat when I slip into a pair of 5 inch stiletto heels and walk across a room.

Freshly shaven nylon clad legs, a knee length skirt with a full flowing hemline brushing against them, and a great pair of 5" heeled pumps......Can't get much better than that!

Heels, Hosiery, nice dress, good Lingerie, Wig, and make up = 7th Heaven
    Northern Monkeys versus Southern Softies My avatar is used by me with the permission of it's creator, Jason Thompson a wonderful American artist You cannot change me, though I can change the way I dress.

For me its slipping into a pair of jeans and a T shirt after a hard day at work. Nothing is as comfy as a pair of jeans.I would wear them everyday if I could....Ellie

The feeling of a long slip or nightgown falling down as I slip it on. Or, the feeling of a slip against my legs and hips under a long skirt or dress through the course of the day. With or without hose, both very nice in different ways...

Kate

As far as CDing goes it would definitely be my breast forms. I love the feel of the, the weight, and the look. I especially love when I've been wearing them for a while and gotten past the novelty then catch a glimpse of them when I look down. It's like, "ooh, I forgot you were there!"

As far as the CD life goes, it would probably be any time I'm sharing with my wife. She likes to do my makeup and at night sometimes she'll rest her head on my breast as we watch TV. I love that. With her head on my breast and my arm around her I feel both strong and protected, soft and somewhat masculine all at once.

Banned Read only
    I graduated a long time ago to dressing only when I can COMPLETELY dress. That includes all the proper undergarments; bra, panty, garter girdle to hold up thigh highs, a pretty lacy full slip), a pretty dress and heels. Of course, my grey wig is a must. Makeup is optional. Incidentally I really pity those of you that can only grab a few crumbs of time and wear only one piece of clothing. I went through that for decades. Being retired with a working wife affords me the luxury of casually dressing for seven plus hours a day.

I really enjoy working around the house en femme. As to 'feelings.' I love the feel of a nylon slip, especially a double layered slip, over nylon panties.

When you mentioned driving en femme that brought some really nice drives en femme. Yes, I love it when my dress and slip slid toward my waist when I drive. It feels really sexy. I guess that feeling is caused due to observing GG's driving below the windows of a commuting inter city bus. Those long haulers must really enjoy the sights.

I love putting on active support pantyhose, (they have a nice natural tan and shaping effect) and high heals, higher the better, then putting on a nice evening gown, or prom type dress and walking around with the feel of balancing on heals, and the dress swaying across my legs. Also i love tight dresses that shape my body to it curves.
    My page; www.Facebook.com/courtney.alexis.543

My S.O. hates wearing skirts, dresses, heals, and makeup. But likes me wearing them. Makes a good pair.

If its skimpy, silky, and sexy, I like, I want.

Banned Read only
    I like being clean, shaved, and fresh out of the shower and dressed in as skimpy an outfit as I can muster. I spend most of my time at home in a pair of short shorts, tank top, a wig, some mascara and lip gloss and that's about it. I love to show and touch smooth skin and feel and smell sweet, soft, and pretty.

Wearing tights with freshly shaven legs for me, the feeling is fantastic!

what Kendra and Kristyn said......while the build up and transformation process is enjoyable, looking in the mirror at the finished product is the most rewarding. seeing the "girlie" side of me come out is wonderful

some real pics coming soon girlfriends -- finally going to get that 1st make over i have always dreamed about. talked about it with the W last night. and she supports. like Ellen Jo said, God, I love that woman

have a femmy day everyone,
    kelly