Thread: How important is going out in public to you?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar

How important is going out in public to you?

I'm sure many here have asked this same question of themselves. I keep going over is this really important enough to me that I'm willing to get read, which is likely for most of is. Is it important enough that what if we get attacked which I feel is less likely these days but still possible. Is it important enough that if you saw a family member or friend that you would be able to explain it to them if they recognized you.
    What about your spouse who is non accepting, could you explain it to them if they found out.
    I've been thinking for sometime now of taking the plunge and going out, even if it's just a walk in the mall but do I need to? I have several times lately gone out with light makeup with no wig or jewelry and gone to Walmart or a drive thru and while I was a little concerned I did it. So what it is about the full fem thing for you?
    I'm beginning to wonder can I be happy doing the half fem thing and just getting in full fem at home while taking pictures to share with you ladies or do you or I need to get out in the world to be happy with me Leigh.
    Your turn now girls, how do you feel?
    Hugs Leigh
    Last edited by Rachael Leigh; 01-14-2014 at 12:01 PM.