Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: most girly manthing

most girly manthing

Ok so what is your most girly manthing ?

For me its my back pack it has everything my purse would have if i had one (lame iknow but my two worlds dont mix well)
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Got a manicure yesterday. My wife (who does know about Jenn) even paid for it. No, not extensions and polish - just a regular manicure to clean up the nails.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Applying clear coat varnish to my nails before work that cheers me up all day

Clear coated nails and a stud earring in each ear. Although I wish I could do something different with the earrings

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Been also putting clear polish on my nails very recently as well. As well as wearing my panties to work

I do my nails with nail envie,

Anyone have a girly manthing (tools, phone case , backpack ect)
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Make-up. I apply at least, some make-up everyday, even in man-mode. I know many times, especially women, can tell and I've gotten a few compliments. It's fun to do a little gender-bending now and then.
    Last edited by sheilagirl; 01-14-2014 at 08:10 PM.

Colorless lipstick. I know I'm a chicken, but I feel the lipstick even if others can't see it. I also underdress.

I wear my hair in braided pigtails

I guess it would be shaving legs and underarms and some slightly long nails for me.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I wear scarves as an accessory! I love them!

Im getting some ideas, lol dont know if i can do the makeup thing but it makes me smile thinking about it lol

Silver Member
    I wear 3 inch heels with longer length boot cut jeans.
    Last edited by heatherdress; 02-09-2014 at 03:26 AM.

Nude lipstick

Clear nail polish.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    shaving legs and chest and shaping eyebrows
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

Silver Member
    Not sure if this counts, but whenever I get my men's haircut I always ask to change into one of those salon gown/robes. Some salons have some clearly feminine robes for sure, best is leopard print.

Also I use Skintimate shave gel for my face and unscented secret deodorant.

Hmm, my hair and make-up. (only a bit though). In full guy mode, I'm obsessed with my hair I guess. It's down to the bottom of my ears and kind of shaggy dark brown. But I wash, condition and style it every day to be kind of androgynous so it doesn't get too much attention. I guess I also like it because I am at the age where I should have certainly lost some of it or had it go all grey by now, but still got it-still brown. I owe that to grandmother genes 's my father's side who died with a full head of jet black hair. Pretty much wore my hair that way since college, except for a few years I had it cut very short in a "business man's" cut, and when I look back at those pictures, I look liked a dork that way, so I went back to my natural shagginess.

Make-up every day. I only use a little like our GG's do, not to CD but to simple look better. If they can do it we can too! I have very bad under eye circles, been that way since I was 15. Finally said the hell with that, and use a nice concealer followed by a little foundation, and a tiny bit of blush or bronzer, all set with translucent powder. Makes me look much better, and not like I had been up all night. Now people don't keep asking me if I feel all right. It doesn't look girly in the least. Just a nice clean "younger" man's look. Although when I do get brave, I sometimes wear a little nuetral lip color or lip gloss.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Just a little mascara most days because my eyelashes are really sparse and light in color.
    I do brush a little mascara on my eyebrows because they are very sparse as well.
    Some days a light foundation and a touch of lip color.
    Since my hair has about 2 years of growth I style it with hot rollers a lot to put some curl in it. I do get compliments on my hair from men and women.

Hmmmm, so many to list
    My black purse, nicely manicured nails (OPI Rosy Future currently), pedicured toes (bright red currently), shaved legs (and everything else), small hoop earrings in both ears. All are me every day.
    Andrea
    One body, two spirits

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001834525065
    Feel free to send me a FaceBook friend request.

Everything is not what it seems
    When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams
    You might run into trouble if you go to extremes
    Because everything is not what it seems

I would have to say that my most girly manthing would have to my eyebrows. I have people ask me if I have them shaped, I've only had them shaped just once. I guess I could say that my eyes are another but I only had one person comment on them but that was also a GG she only liked blue eyes on girls and not guys.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    A baby blue Prius? Oh yeah, that makes me gay.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Any color Prius will make you gay Lynn

Haha, that would be CCD, Car Cross Dressing! A lot like automobile racism if you hate Hyundai's, Hondas, or VW's.
    I once read a really stupid article that mentioned that the most preferred cars of choice for gay men were Jeep Wranglers, and Mazda Miata's.
    Well I have an awesome Jeep Wrangler that I have had for about ten years, and I have always thought a little Miata would be a blast to drive around in.
    So there ya go - I am an automobile sissy too!!

PS . . but I did also give some real thought to how going out dressed in public driving my Jeep, would make me less passable than my wife's car.

Would breast implants qualify?