Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: most girly manthing

On the implants i would say no, unless they are peck implants then i would still say no but that you should have just gone for the girl size ,lol

I have a chezzy grin on all day thinking about this thread ,lol.
    Last edited by erica12b; 01-15-2014 at 09:15 PM.
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

I wear a woman's wedding band. It is plain silver tone tungsten carbide but it is thin and woman's ring. My wife let me get it because it is thin, and I don't like the big thick bands.

I have French Nails polished with a dull clear coat which eventually develops a soft shine. Nylon spandex panties, a little cover girl with a blush. No one has ever noticed or at least made a comment.

Gone to live my life
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Any color Prius will make you gay Lynn
    LOL Tracii.

I am going to go with the backpack as well. In the end it really is a man purse for me.

Hugs

Isha

lucky girl

in the winter i shave my whole body.plus i pluck my eyebrows and use colored chapstick

I do pluck my unibrow , lol.
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

I carry a fanny pak slung over my sholder, my armpits are shaved, and I do 'manscape' my brows. can't stand them bushy and am considering using brow color to cover up the grey hairs that have begun to show up!

I am pretty much a man all the time - I do shave my pits though

I have small feet. Size six. Not much size six in the men's dept. So, size eight women's it is. Been like that for over a decade. I also have a 'Hello Kitty' charm dangling from my phone and a rhinestone license plate frame on the car. I have little girls so people think it's for them.

Joni

It would have to be my complete shaving. I'm not a hairy guy by any stretch, but I hate hair except on my head. No chest hair (only had 5 or 6 hairs there anyways), shave the underarms, legs and well.. not to get too personal....the boys and a neat hairclipper trim around them. Since my wife and I quit having sex years ago, she doesn't even notice. The other "girly" thing, which I think is silly as we should all embrace our emotions, is crying at tear jerking movies. I cry like a baby at a good heart ripping movie!!

Gosh - other than shaving chest, legs and underarm (which I don't really count as apparently lots of 'real' men do anyway) - all I can think of is, strawberry flavoured chapstick.

Am I disowned?

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

In that one city next to those other cities.
    My lunch bag it is my purse.

I smoke a pink pipe. Best smoking, longest lasting pipe I have ever purchased. Even my guy friends have never asked about it. They just watch me enjoy it.

It Kind of sounds like we all have a small fem thing we do/have but it by its self has (yet) not hurt our male selfs in guy mode

other than a smoth body, painted toe nails, long finger nails, plucked eye brows, 20 inch long curly hair, and 5 earrings...not too much.
    its funny though, in drab mode i'm constantly called miss, ma'am and lady when people come up to me from behind, and then the last time
    i was out dressed some guy referred to me as "him"...i just don't get it! lol

on second thought, maybe i don't need to crossdress...
    paula

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieMac View Post
    Haha, that would be CCD, Car Cross Dressing!
    This could be a whole new thread Annie.

My man bag, complete with Compaq & compact.

My Z4 Roadster.

I had to stop carrying a wallet because none of my pants seem to have pockets any more or if they did they were as useless as pockets on a tee shirt. I tried a messenger bag and a backpack but they were too large. I ended up with a clutch, which is just great. It carries my phone, keys, cards, money, and glasses. It's black leather and looks like a women's accessory to me but it's marketed to men and has a tiny Swiss Flag button on it. Nobody pays any attention to it so I guess it isn't as girly as I think. Course I'm usually wearing make-up, women's pants and tops so maybe its the most manly girl thing I'm wearing.

the usual

i thought i was the only one to have an erection when i first did, then i thought i was the only one to like dressing up, now the long nails with the clear varnish mine's glossy. i also like a subtle eyeliner and i underdress sometimes. oh and of course shaved legs and chest not a lot of hair on my arms and oh someone did say he was a man size 6 i fit into it but i wear a size 7. what do they say about a man and his shoe size?

I wear a panty liner most days, try to keep my nails long....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Aspiring Member
    boyshort panties

Hmm...where to begin. (Im going about this on an average work day) I shape my eyebrows and darken them with eyeshadow, I wear full eyeshadow on my eyes, mascara, concealer, a very light pink lipstick almost nude color, shave my body from face to toes, paint my toenails (current nails picture attached), paint my fingernails clear matte finish, growing my hair out, underdress, and have my ears pierced.
    When Im not at work, I wear flats, girls jeans/skirt, girls top, full makeup with a darker lipstick, jewelry, purse, girly sunglasses, etc.

Not sure I fall into the right category though since I am almost never in manmode anymore. Im pretty much full time now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not sure which one thing would be the most girlie, but I do do all of these...

Panties every day, clear polish on the fingers, color on the toes, clear mascara on work days, a little mascara and eye shadows most other times, knee highs instead of socks, girlie jeans, not guys, eye brows very feminine looking and shave my legs every day,

Yeah I'm girlie what can I say!!

Banned Read only
    mirror..

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Quote Originally Posted by erica12b View Post

Anyone have a girly manthing (tools, phone case , backpack ect)
    I used to have a habit of using *Pink* paint or tape to mark my tools on
    construction jobs. I did that for most of my life.

There was some thinking that your tools were less likely to be borrowed
    or 'walk-off' but I can't say for sure that it actually worked.

But!...my tool were always easier to spot when someone else did have them.
    There was no doubt who they belonged to.