Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Longest time without dressing

Question Longest time without dressing

Okay, so I looked back over my posts to see when it was I last dressed.
    Turns out it was the 18th of December.
    Ive never, NEVER gone that long without dolling up since my GF learned about Samantha.
    My chest and underarm hair grew back almost completely until I shaved it off the other day, made me feel disgusting.
    I got a lot of new clothes over xmas from ebay, new makeup, new nails, nail foils, false lashes, even got my first pair of 'proper' (purchased) breast forms. Got a new wig in the mail and some stuff turned up from the matalan sale yesterday (I got a skirt, dress, bra and thong for £11!!!!!)

I'm telling you folks, Im going to BURST if I dont get some girl time soon.

My question to you lot is, what's the longest time you went without dressing, and how did you feel during this time until you were able to dress again?

-x-
    Samantha -x-

Banned Read only
    Every summer from the last day of school in mid June to the first Wednesday after Labor Day. So much for being married to a school teacher.

A few months, but it is a long time since then.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I would have to say I went prob 3 to 4 years where I wasn't doing any dressing. At that point I really thought I was done with it. I was ok with not doing it but then Im not sure what changed maybe wanting to loose weight and knowing I would enjoy wearing the cute girls stuff to workout in on my treadmill or looking at that nasty hair on my legs.
    That was prob a year and a half ago and the pink fog is in full force.
    I began a new journey trying to figure out is this really who I am and how do I reconcile this part of me with my faith,
    Well I'm still here and have made many friends so time will tell if Im just going to fully accept this as part of me or not but the results are pretty good so far.
    Hugs Leigh

The longest I've gone is about 10 years. All that time I wanted to but couldn't. It was torchure.

From the time I was 14 years old until I was about 25 years old.
    In complete denial, not something I would recommend!

The longest now is three days when I am at a motor race meeting. But by day three I am not a happy bunny.

It has been over three weeks & counting. This drought is torture . I need to feel the utter joy of hose & heels to relieve this tension.

Banned Read only
    15 years. Don't try this at home.

A few years at least. It was a conscious decision. Once I started again, I soon fell back into it though

Probably about 10 years. Covered a period of 1 unhappy long term relationship (nothing to do with CD), couple of casual and one serious affaire d'coeur, and 1 happy and fulfilled marriage. Go figure there's a connection...
    Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

ditto on the 10 years thing. too many kids not enough free/private time so i gave up for a decade. kids all at school now and i work from home so started setting aside a bit of time to indulge myself again and its so great to be back. too great. in fact almost scary the appetite i have for it right now..

At 18, I told my then girlfriend about my dressing. She was NOT accepting of it, and I agreed to cut it out cold turkey. I went nearly a year without so much as putting a pair of knickers on.

I really missed it, and still had the urges, just tried to suppress them. My leg hair grew, and I felt like part of me was being strangled.

When we split up (she went to University in London), I dressed the very next day, and the feeling was amazing. More so, that I was wearing her clothes!! I felt so defiant, and yet happy.

I have not had a break since, although the leg hair is still there!
    Everything is better in heels

Tvchix.com/profiles/Jilly1974

About 28 years for me. The last 27 years of our 34 year marriage, then my wife passed away from breast cancer. Out of guilt, I dint even want to think about dressing even tho it haunted me. Then a little more than year after she passed, the flood gates opened. In one month, I spent $1500.00 on everything from heels to wig and everything that goes in between.
    Also some serious GD to boot.

Tina

Hi Smile, a great question! I did spend several years where I managed to suppress my desire whilst bringing up the family. More recently they have all left home but my wife is not at all keen on my resumed cross dressing. Now I have occasional allotted time when there are no grandchildren or commitments, sometimes life is tedious.

I want to peruse the ability to go out with other CD's for an evening of Dance/Film/Dinner etc. if only to have a little more feminine time.
    Belated Happy New Year to all.

Love Heather XXX

Banned Read only
    Samantha, you are so pretty I don't know how you could go 24 hours much less two+ weeks. I've gone for weeks at a time through no decision of my own. It's very difficult to lay in a swamp in a ghillie suit wearing a thong and a bra.

80 days would be the longest period without dressing. Went on a round the world trip and didn't miss it. But the day I got home!

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    I gave it up for good several times for periods of about 2 years. Most recently I seem to have given it up for about 6 months every so often. Obviously, I know it will begin again so why do I give it up ??
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

I have real difficulty in giving up for any length of time. The absolute most I have been not crossdressed in some form is about 2 weeks. Makes me just miserable to be around.

I had a three year hiatus from about age one to four.
    In more modern times there were a lot of gaps that lasted between one and two weeks.

While I was in the services I might add.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    8 year hiatus..........not by choice....and no i wasnt in jail LOL....

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    Last summer while rebuilding a rooftop I would go maybe 10 to 12 hours a day while on the roof. I was going nuts on that roof in male jeans and a male t shirt. It felt so good to get inside at the end of the day and dress in a mini skirt and strappy top - the way I want to be.

So y'all actually wear women's clothes? This is shocking!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I think it was about 3 months that I went without dressing. It was a very difficult time in my life.

just went 4.5 months. last time i dressed before sunday, monday and tuesday nights this week was Labor Day wknd. all about opportunity.

plus fall/winter are very busy times for kid's sports.

like the other girls say here, it wasnt easy.

Probably about 10 - 15 years when I was much younger. Wasn't as easy back then,and definitely any support groups like this.