Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Longest time without dressing

I'm currently at 3 months 6 days without dressing. My Mum has been staying with us for 3 months and has just left for home. Sure have missed it but I'm dressing today. For sure!

A year after I first started, since I felt so embarassed, but the urges wouldn't stop, so now I do it every month or so. And its fantastic!

7 years and still counting. Will start in April, hopefully.

about 15 years was my record, however since I started back up, 18 days and I was going squirly
    Jamie Dee

Banned Read only
    Two or three years

How can you go 3 years. I just don't know how I did that.

Vanny

My longest time was probably for a few year (2+).
    It didn't really bother me too much, I was busy with other parts of my life

Silver Member
    I usually dress every day - even if it is later at night to go to bed. A while ago, I had to stop dressing because my wife's best friend moved in with us as a roommate. She was going through a divorce and we opened our home to her. I was faced with an almost indefinite inability to dress.

It seemed like a long period of time - maybe a few weeks. I missed dressing as Heather. A part of me was dead. It was depressing.

But then she discovered Heather - on her own.

We were not sure how she did it - just put a lot of pieces together and said she had suspicions prior to moving in. She finally admitted her suspicions to my wife and my wife then showed her pictures of me fully dressed. When I came home from work, my wife shared the discovery and said she her roommate wanted to see me dressed as soon as possible. I went all out - dress, nylons, heels, makeup, breasts, jewelry, wig, nails - and nervously came downstairs to meet my new roommate. She loved how I looked and I was so relieved. I was able to dress again. Every night, three girls had dinner together.

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    10 years. An 24/7 on-call job that made it too risky.

Frustrating as all Hell. I'm only just now getting going
    again...(as of about 6 months)...and i feel 10,000 times
    better. I'll Never get myself into a position like that again.

2 years was my longest but I am currently up to about a year and sadly counting

Its been over a year, last fall of 2012. I still like to dress, but haven't been in the mood to do so. Still have my clothes and make-up and girlie things, but not interested right now. Maybe because, I'm not out to the general public and I'm on call at work 24/7.

New Girl On The Block NikkiBeth's Avatar
    My summers and december are always subject to blackout. Taking that out of the equation, it has been about 5 months since Nikki has had her time. I am at 15 days and counting until Nikki can come out and play

First two years of college. I think I spent most of October getting ready for Halloween junior year and went to every party I could find.

When I had to go into the service I had to do a complete purge and then I had to wait three years before I could dress again. When I got out I bought three things with the money I saved. First a car, then some gas and then some women's clothes. I drove to a different city and the drive up there was excruciating thinking about what I was about to buy. A few hours later I had another excruciating experience when I found out that the pink skirt I thought I bought turned out to be culottes!

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Quote Originally Posted by BillieJoEllen View Post
    A few hours later I had another excruciating experience when I found out that the pink skirt I thought I bought turned out to be culottes!
    Yow! Ouch! Pink Skirt vs culottes = Moon pie vs Lobster dinner.

Always comes in waves with me. Sometimes I may go a month, and sometimes a couple of years. Definitely the part-time hobbyist here.

From 1999 until 2002.. I think I only dressed up once a year.. so busy with studying and graduating, small student room.. no room for clothes and shoes.

Looking back.. I don't know how I mentally survived that period.
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

I went two years without dressing. Long story

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Since I started seriously dressing less than 4 years ago, I've had a 15-month gap and I'm currently on a hiatus of about 6 months, but I hope to break that fast in a few days ...

I think I may have broken a record, I went from when I was 17 to 67, fifty years. I've been making up for it the past two years dressing at least 4 days a week. Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Aspiring Member
    First 3 years of college. Then I started shacking with a girlfriend off campus and that was the end of that. Now if I go more than a week without it body starts aching.