Thread: more womanly an many GG's

more womanly an many GG's

I have been out shopping today since 7:30 this morning (its now 1:20 pm) and so many women just are not very womanly but they are still women and don't get that odd look I get from time to time. That's OK, I wouldn't trade places for a day with any of them. Would you?

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Just because these women do not meet your ideal of what a woman should be does not make them less of a woman. There is seven billion people in the world and it is the diversity that makes us who we are.

I hear ya! Where I live, women seem to just roll out bed and go to the mall. Ratty hair, no makeup, sweats, and still hung over. I often feel that I look better than the majority of women I see out and about here.

But I know the reality is they are women, I am not and they will be pereceived as such, while I will not.

I've noticed that more and more GG's don't seem to be all that concerned with thier appearance, it's almost like it's a real chore to be female to them.

Banned Read only
    You're criticizing women for not dressing up to the ideal of a cross dresser?!?! How were the MEN dressed? Comfortably, just like the women, I would guess.

We are girls with a difference [No not that one silly!] we see femininity from a different perspective.
    There is a saying on another site that Suzy belongs to…………….

‘Boys make the cutest girls’

And we do in my opinion.

This was said with tongue firmly planted in cheek.

When in male mode how many of you look really manly? Big man hunks like on the boxer short adverts?

Dressing is fun but i can see how its a pain looking good 24/7.

Guys obviously do everything better than women, including looking like women, right?

Just kidding. Women probably don't get odd looks not because they're not dressed 'womanly' like you, but because they're not cross-dressers Just throwing it out there.

What other people do or don't do is totally up to them. I'm just happy to be able to be myself.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Geez some of you do put yourselves on a pedestal don't you

Complaining about GGs appearance or the way they dress is against the rules.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...es#faq_content

Thread closed.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna