Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I can't believe what my wife just did! And it's great.

Happy Birthday Steffi . What a wonderful moment that had to have been.

That was very nice of her. The longest journey starts with that first step. Perhaps its time for some flowers?
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

What a great gesture. I'll keep my fingers crossed that this is the beginning of a softening of her stance on CDing. Who knows, maybe she'll be coming to Keystone with you in a few years time? ;-)

Awesome! Congratulations I'm jealous. Any specifics on what you did?

I did tell her how much I appreciated it this morning. I was too shocked for words last night.

She said, "Don't read too much into it. It doesn't change anything. But I do think I'm starting to come to grips with the reality of it."

OK. So it's not climate change or global warming. But the temperature has to get warmer before global warming can occur. I'm now a believer in global warming.

Thanks, Jamie. Her coming to Keystone with me would be the ultimate of amazing. Bu no one said global warming was going to happen in my lifetime. but I can hope can't I?

Jessica -- I'll answer your question in more detail later, but basically, going slow, a good therapist, and continuing to go out en femme, with her knowledge. Keystone 2012 was the first time I was out en femme with her knowledge, not just when she or I was out of town.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

way to go steff,looks like you got a good chance at acceptance