Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaved Legs/Painted Toe Nails

Shaved Legs/Painted Toe Nails

Ohh...what a glorious day.

The annual winter shaving of legs and painting of toe nails. These panties, nylons, and baby doll have never felt better. I will sleep well tonight!
    Last edited by Morgan Matthews; 01-17-2014 at 02:46 AM.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    nothing is better than a freshly shaved pair of legs!!!!!!!

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Why only in winter?
    Erica

I never shave my legs, they look too good as they are.
    Did I mention that I don't grow hair on them either.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I never shave my legs, they look too good as they are.
    Did I mention that I don't grow hair on them either.
    Beverly, I trying to decide if I envy you or not. I don't look forward to the tedium of body shaving, but then it feels sooooo good when actually doing it, and after.

YIM -- tracigirl111

I feel naked if I;m not shaved and painted.

Mine are shaved and painted all the time so the "awesome" factor has worn off a long time ago. I understand a lot of us can't year round so enjoy the feeling when you can, it surly is a very nice one. If I do go without painting my toes for whatever reason for a short period though it does make me cringe a little when I look at them. It's weird to say the least.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Christi Sparks
    Even though I am waxing year around I still love the feeling every time I am freshly waxed, putting my hose on next day....

Legs, arms, armpits, chest. Always 100% shaved. Toes always painted unless its very hot weather. Topped off with a nice ankle chain my wife bought me. Yum
    Visit www.xdressreviews.com for free give aways, crossdressing tips, and product reviews.

Aspiring Member
    Ah the irony. We will shave in winter and women will let a little hair grow in winter. I left mine shaved all thru last summer because I had a couple of outings in July/August and you know what, no one batted an eye.

For me it's not the shaved legs or the painted toe nails. I can handle that, it's that big gap between those bowed legs that drives me mad. That and a torn meniscus in my knee that makes it awfully hard to walk in heels.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    that sounds horrible Ilsa

I can wear low heels with no problem, but when it comes to stiletto heels I need crutches!

Been Shaving for over 10 years, painting toes for 15+. it is just natural for me now.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I used to seasonally shave. Then, one year couldn't decide when summer really began and kept shaving into the following winter. You know what? No one even cared.

I love the tingly feel of fresh shaven legs, too.

I have not shaved my legs or body yet as my wife, and anyone not on this forum, don't know I dress. If many of you don't shave all the time, how do you hide your unwanted hair? I'm only asking because I have thick body hair, sometimes I think I'm part monkey... LOL!

Dark stockings or leggings or some kind of patterned panty hose, long skirts and boots or pants.

Shaved legs (luckily my hair is not too thick) and pantyhose for almost a year now (310 days). My toenails are currently metallic blue.

I haven't shaved my legs for years, working at a factory and getting changed at the beginning and end of the shift around a bunch of guys puts a stop to that.

I don't take my top off though, so my chest is as smooth as any girls. The best part is, it was at the suggestion from the SO ( she didn't like my hairy chest ). Needless to say, she didn't have to ask twice !!

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    Shave legs, chest , armpits and keep arm hair trimmed very close. Have only been doing it for just under 3 months. I won't ever give it up unless SO is good with me doing laser. Hugs
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

hmmm… legs are shaved, pantyhose in on, nails are red, pink push-up discretely visible under lace cami… wonderful to be a girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamsparks2003 View Post
    my wife, and anyone not on this forum, don't know I dress
    Same boat here. I tried just trimming, fwiw, and ended feeling prickly and was still somewhat noticeable. Fortunately dark pantyhose seems like instant cover up.

I'm curious, for those that don't shave it all: how do you know where to stop? I get some cringeworthy images of sharp delineating lines on my ... uh where exactly?

Yeah, it pretty much seems like you'd have to take it all off once you start.
    "Your hands are cold but your lips are warm..."

Hi Everyone, age generally sucks but one aspect of it has been of great benefit to me...' Lack of body hair' . Oh yes I would love to be in my late teens or early 20's again in these modern times.

I have never had hair on my chest but in my last 10 years lost it on my arms, legs armpits etc which is great for my CD'ing.
    Count my blessings I suppose, lol

Hugs Heather XXX

I never imagined how wonderful and exciting it was when I shaved my legs and painted my toe nails. It was even better when I put on my 4" black patent pumps.

I tend to shave only below the knee because my other half likes my body hair and its a compromise. never wear short skirts so get away with dark stockings, or if they become too bad I have some lovely fishnet ones that disguise any discrepancies. Either way it works well for me.