Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shaved Legs/Painted Toe Nails

Been shaving arms and legs continuously for 15+ years. Probably 2 comments, (just "why") in all that time from others, but it's SoCal, so I think it's not that unusual. Response is always easy, I prefer it that way. In general people don't seem to give a crap, and that's coming from someone that plays a lot of ice hockey... I do leave my socks on in the locker room, Not sure they'd have the same response to my painted toes. My favorite color right now is Essie's Play Date. It's a really light purple that goes great with my pasty white feet in the winter.

I'm another with smooth legs year-round. Been shaving for probably 20 years now and nobody has said a thing - not even in the locker room when I was playing hockey. The only hair I still have on my body is whatever is left on my head, and my face - my wife likes me with a beard and 'stache so they stay, but everywhere else is smooth.
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

Banned Read only
    Nothing although there maybe very close seconds!

By the way diabetes and I am not slighting it is of epidemic proportions in Indian , Asian, African American and white populations and loss of hair is a side result. Shave your legs... No one cares, at least in my opinion. For years I said I had dry skin and that my legs itched. Whether or not they knew one way or another who knows. But only one comment in all that time so I lived

Vanny
    Last edited by Vanessa Rose; 01-22-2014 at 10:51 PM.

Banned Read only
    Well this thread and a few extra minutes resulted in a completely shaved body except for head. That will happen next

Wink!

Vanny

I wish I could go back to shaving. Somehow I think my wife would not like it if I came out of the bathroom as smooth as she is.

The few times I have shaved were awesome and I loved every minute of it. I had them shaved 24/7 for about a year in collage and would love to do it again. I have my nails painted about every 2 months but legs and nails would feel so good.

Shaved legs, arms and armpits. chest, and toes painted 'purple passion.' And ... a wife that loves Kelly. Ahhh is this not happiness?

I keep my legs hair free all year round, but I epilate them as shaving doesn't last long enough, I also have painted toe nails and have gone to the shops in thongs or you lot call them flip flops in male mode so far no one has noticed, but if I'm going to be with company I always wear shoes to hide them. I wear shorts to work and have had comments about my legs, but they usually forget about it by the next day.
    Sophie Mosley

I shaved for the first time today, So happy about it. Actually sort of upset that it took me so long. It feels great.

Started shaving 10 years before I bought my first real dress. I never liked body hair and I decided I was old enough to decide for myself whether to have it or not. The beard went first, followed in stages by all except my head and eyebrows (I pluck those to shape). I shave at least every other day as a part of my regular daily routine. I have had no negative comments, even though I wear shorts in the summer and even when I was going to the gym to work out. I do get the occasional whistle, however.

DeeDee

I shave all year round. I could never cope with body hair again.

Junior Member Princess_pantyboy's Avatar
    I started when I was 12 and I stay smooth all over all year. can't imagine having hairy legs.

It varies with me. I have gone though some summers totally shaven but found discomfort at times due to sweat. Nothing feels better than freshly shaven legs while still in the shower. That is like satin rubbing on satin... I have gone though a few summers wearing shorts and shaved legs. Did not get much notice. I am not sure that I will do it this summer as people at work are becoming more social outside of work.

Painted toes, most of the time. Favorite color is "China Girl" Ice from Wal-Mart. I like the chrome type polish, specifically pinks since they are easy to remove and do not stain the skin if you missed some during removal and did not notice until you get home from work. I went to the Dr for a checkup, I had sea foam chrome on my toes. I had removed it just an hour before my appointment. Dr asked why I had no leg hair, I said I do not care much for it since it turned grey. He wanted me to remove my socks to do a pinch test on the big toe, lets just say not all of the polish was removed well. ooops. I usually paint what ever color suits my needs. I loved it when the wife would manicure my toes. She has even offered to paint them any color I want. She did not like long nails on toes. I have done the same with her, including painting them. The nails on her two smallest does were smaller than the nail brush. Ouch.

Just this morning, since I had extra time before work, when I got into the shower and saw how hairy my arms were compared to the rest of me, it is not there any more. My arms even look sexy shaven, my legs are killer. Even my wife was jealous.

Started shaving my entire body last summer. Nobody has seemed to notice or care except my wife, who wishes my chest had no stubble, but doesn't like hair either. She has commented on my smooth, nicely shaped legs too. My kids are perfectly fine with it and I found out both of my sons shave their chests too. I sure wish I had started doing this decades ago! Sometimes we make false assumptions about what others think. I was always afraid it would expose my secret, but it doesn't seem to matter at all.

I shave year round but as I have gotten older don't need to shave my legs every day maybe once a week. Have been doing for 15 yrs.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Platinum Member
    Hi Morgan, I shaved my legs one Winter about 40yrs. ago and never looked back
    clean smooth legs is a way of life for me.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Love the feeling when i shave my legs.
    Have a Great sleep tonight.

Shelly

I never get used to the smooth and sexy feeling of shaved legs and now that I keep my toes painted (orchid Pink) I love it!

While I have shaved my legs and painted my toe nails off and on in the past; for the past 5 months I have been consistently doing it and there is no better feeling then smooth legs and colorful toe nails.

Everything below the neck is shaved or removed with an epilator. Been doing it for several years. I hate not being smooth. Now, after months of regular epilation the hair just does not comeback, at least in some areas.

Banned Read only
    shave legs every week.

I am normally am 100% shaved except my lower legs and armpits......I have had my lower legs shaved since before I let my wife in on my girlie side and well since then have had my armpits shaved so now I am truly 100% shaved and have been that way for some months . Usually shave every few days and still enjoy doing so and being so . Summer is coming and I really dont see me being able to let all that unsightly hair grow back in .....o and my toenails which are always done are a almost metallic purple with a glittery top coat and my fingernails are a three part glittery light bright pink . A little harder tp hide fingernails but at least possible for stretches in winter......I really dont want them to not be done anymore so we will see how that shakes out

I shave my legs and under my arms at least every few days to keep everything as smooth as possible. My leg has been in a cast for the past few weeks so shaving takes half the time! and my toes are a nice shade of blue that matches the cast very nicely