Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want larger breasts, read on.......

Want larger breasts, read on.......

I was watching a program on T.V. tonight [QI, BBC2, U.K.] and it said that once upon a time members of the German army got enlarged breasts because of all the bashing their breasts got from bringing there flag polls up against their chests during military ceremony’s. Really, I am not kidding!

I can hear all you girls bashing your chests from here! [Mine are sore already]
    Last edited by suzy1; 01-17-2014 at 05:38 PM.

Suzy, I truly love your posts. You love life!!!

Lol! What she said. Sexy facts are the best ones

Hi Suzy. Is that anything like getting a medal or a chest to pin it on?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I rushed out to buy a flag pole and found the whole city was sold out! Go figure!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I don'tknoq about the German army but Tarzan beat on his chest and nothing ever happened.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

im willing to try it.....why not

Its true! The German solders even had to have breast reduction surgery.
    No one takes Suzy seriously. Why?

http://www.livescience.com/26597-ger...s-breasts.html

Suzy,

The important thing that I do not understand.

I am sure they had flag polls because there were so many of them, flags that is.

How do you conduct a flag poll anyway?

If it were poles they had a few of them too.

The Poles lived in Poland.

Find something I don't have to ponder over next time.

Hey! there were a lot of Germans running around then too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gone to live my life
    To think all those years spent on the parade square in the hot sun performing boring drill movements and I could have been developing breasts . . . go figure.

Hugs

Isha

The human body will adjust to anything. You will develope calloses on your hands and feet when needed to protect them while working or walking. The body will develope breast bumbers if needed to protect the chest.

Platinum Member
    Suzy, I took it seriously. Evidently rifle buts can cause busts! Now, can you illustrate effective chest bashing procedure?
    Last edited by kimdl93; 01-18-2014 at 08:15 AM.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Yes Kim. Try Sticking your chest out and running into a wall. [A door will do but make sure its closed and there is no one about to come through it] Repeat 20 times a day for 10 years and then up your bra size.

Its not rocket science!

Note: only the left breast developed. If one wishes to list to the port side, then bash away, bash away all....

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    up your bra size.
    Hey was that a nice thing to say?

Amazon warriors had the opposite problem, they had breasts that got in the way of using a bow...so they cut one off
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Platinum Member
    Yes Kim. Try Sticking your chest out and running into a wall. [A door will do but make sure its closed and there is no one about to come through it] Repeat 20 times a day for 10 years and then up your bra size.

Its not rocket science!
    I'm a bit concerned about the impact...pun intended...on the selected door and possible brain trauma...any other suggestions?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Yes Kim. Stick your chest out and stand in front of a bus, that should solve all your breast problems.
    [No pleasing some people!]

Hugs
    Last edited by suzy1; 01-18-2014 at 01:56 PM.

Platinum Member
    I'll admit it. I have added a good chest thumping to my morning and evening routines. I'll let you know if I end up with anything besides sore nipples or a hematoma!

Eleanor Roosevelt

*runs out to buy a flag pole...* Lol. I'm sure there are many things that can be done to achieve this effect.

That's so funny LOL. Don't believe everything you see on TV.

Its not rocket science!
    That's why God made guys -- the best automatic breast bashers, squishers, and pummlers!

Not into guys? Go get 20 mammorgrams a day!

Got this from a gg friend a couple of days ago -- it offers some alternate suggestions.

Mammograms

Many women are afraid of their first mammogram, but there is no need to worry. By taking a few minutes each day for a week preceding the exam and doing the following exercises, you will be totally prepared for the test and best of all, you can do these simple exercises right in and around your home.

EXERCISE ONE:

Open your refrigerator door and insert one breast in door. Shut the door as hard as possible and lean on the door for good measure.Hold that position for five seconds. Repeat again in case the first time wasn't effective enough..

EXERCISE TWO:

Visit your garage at 3AM when the temperature of the cement floor is just perfect.
    Take off all your clothes and lie comfortably on the floor with one breast wedged under the rear tire of the car. Ask a friend to slowly back the car up until your breast is sufficiently flattened and chilled. Turn over and repeat with the other breast.

EXERCISE THREE:

Freeze two metal bookends overnight. Strip to the waist. Invite a stranger into the room. Press the bookends against one of your breasts. Smash the bookends together as hard as you can. Set up an appointment with the stranger to meet next year and do it again.

YOU ARE TOTALLY PREPARED!

AND, just a thought for all the women out there...

MENtal illness, MENstrual cramps, MENtal breakdown,
    MENopause.....

Ever notice how all of women's problems start with men?...AndWhen we have real trouble it's HISterectomy!

Send this to all women to have a laugh AND, don't forget to have a mammogram!

A Friend Is Like A Good Bra...
    Hard to Find
    Supportive
    Comfortable
    Always Lifts You Up
    Never Lets You Down or Leaves You Hanging
    And Is Always Close To Your Heart!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    I was watching a program on T.V. tonight [QI, BBC2, U.K.] and it said that once upon a time members of the German army got enlarged breasts because of all the bashing their breasts got from bringing there flag polls up against their chests during military ceremony’s. Really, I am not kidding!

I can hear all you girls bashing your chests from here! [Mine are sore already]>>>>
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No wonder the German army never won the big one...as a bookie once observed, "Never bet on the Chicago Cubs, the Cleveland Browns, or Germany"

I don't hit my breasts with flag poles, but I sure like to massage them to get the blood circulating to help with breast growth and to help ease breast growth pains brought on my M2F HRT.

I have to do it away from my wife's view - otherwise I get the scolding - "John, quit playing with your tits!"

Johanna (John)
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him