Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy question

Fantasy question

Me and my gf were talking about fantasies, and then she asked if I ever would want to do a threeway, so I brought up how it's been a fantasy of mine to be with her and a guy while I'm in girlmode. I told her I'd be fine with this just being a fantasy, bc I don't think I'd have the courage to go through with it. She is more than accepting and is asking me what types of guys I'd be into and all the intimate details of what would be going on. She told me to go on here and ask how to go about finding a guy, so I guess that's my question. Sorry if I said anything that was against the rules on here, but I tried my best to leave out the juicy details of the conversation.

Hi Pat, I guess you go too bed with your girl friend as a women. So that part is interesting in it self. The % of Cd's that are gay is interesting. Three way I would say let her pick a guy an let the chips fall were they may.

some fantasy,s are best left as fantasy,s sorry to be a party pooper

And some fantasies are best acted out. You only live once so live it. I do!

Threeway, or Freewway.
    I always turn left and take the high road.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Nice one to live out, but I think she is looking for a way to cheat on you with another guy while not exactly cheating on you. She is pushing the issue for a reason. She may even have someone in particular she is thinking of. Beware if she "finds" a guy.

The older I get the more I find myself with the same fantasy .Will Kristy ever acton it ? I don' t know as the opportunity has never presented itself. In your case I believe that Karyn may be correct.Ask her if she has anyone in mind,and see what she says. Let us know what happens.

Okay well the way she brought it up was. "What about 3ways? I know you don't wanna do one with a guy, but what about with a girl?" Then we kind of went into detail about what would happen in each scenario. I said I liked the one with the guy in it better, and she liked the one with the girl in it better. (I'd be in male mode for the girl on and guy mode for the girl one.) She was kind of putting it on me to find a guy saying to ask on here where we would even find someone into it. I may be in denial, and know all of you have heard a lot of horror stories, but I really trust and love her, and know she has my best interest at heart. I'll keep you updated, but I think this one may be far away from happening either way.

Finding a person to participate is hard because you often come across as creepy.

Here is how it went with me.

Him :"would you come home with me?"
    Me: "No I am not that kind of girl. I don't do one night stands"
    Him: "You don't understand I want you for my wife."
    Me: "Oh well that's different, what does she look like?"
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

LOL to Lorileah. So did you go home with them?

My wife and i are in the process of finding another male to join us like you. if I find a method that works, i'll let you know. Good Luck to you.

A great retort, Lorileah!

Ilsa

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Now is the time to experiment, Pat. Before u settle down and get married. THEN, wonder what it would have been like? Like Shauna.

I believe there's way too much stress in marriage WITHOUT gnawing fantasies of sex with others. In my opinion, if u think u actually would like to try sex with others? U shouldn't get/be married!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    In my opinion, if u think u actually would like to try sex with others? U shouldn't get/be married!
    True that because as we know after marriage sex is off the table (sorry it was an easy shot, no risk, had to take it)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Craig's list there are tons of adds for the scenario. However be very careful meet public a few times before any thing private. Better safe the sorry.

Platinum Member
    Who hasn't fantasized about a three way...I can't believe this hasn't crossed every open minded couples list at one time or another. And maybe it's something that both of you are genuinely interested in pursuing....I certainly don't see curiosity as any evidence of ulterior motives on her part or yours.

I guess the question is really whether you are interested in testing the waters of your sexuality and if males really interest you. If so, then by all means, but do practice safe sex, without exceptions. And I would further suggest that the two of you pursue potential partners together....it would be totally unsafe, uncool and unfair for her to bring home a prospect that hasn't got a full understanding of what you're both interested in.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Craigslist kind of scares me. Don't think I'll go that route. And Kim, I agree with everything you said. Thank you all for sharing

It is an experiment and it could be spoiled if you rush into it. It would be good to discuss it several times before attempting and make sure you are both being honest about what you expect. Also discuss some bad outcomes and how each of you would react. Be very careful of Craig's List. It attracts a lot of creepy people too.

There's also adult friend finder, but it's got the same fear factor as Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetshauna View Post
    My wife and i are in the process of finding another male to join us like you. if I find a method that works, i'll let you know. Good Luck to you.
    Hmmmm, you wouldn't happen to live in fl would you ?

Apart from the idea of this is a fantasy. I suggest anyone thinking like this be extra careful. You just never know how this will affect your relationship. It could go wonderfully well or it could be an unmitigated disaster.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

my wife and I are swingers . I would never want to be a female with anyone but her . especially considering men are not my thing . but I say that to say we have never had issues in our relationship. we are very open and try to do what makes us feel good so long as we r conscious of the others feelings at all times. we have no desire to mix this and swinging . but if you trust each other and you communicate then if it makes you happy to be happy then be happy

Fantasies are always better in the mind.
    Last edited by JennyLynn; 01-18-2014 at 04:14 PM. Reason: How do I know?

I think that different couples choose different lifestyles. Who's to say that polyamorous relationships are wrong? All of us here are part of the extended family of GLBTQ and, while some may not chose open/polyamorous relationships, I wouldn't judge those who do. Just be careful and develop trust with third party. Remember, now there is the potential for three hearts to be broken if it gets to a certain point.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I have found the best way is to be open to new things and to just let it happen when the situation presents itself, put yourself in places where the possibility of meeting like minded people is greatest. If you are comfortable with your sexuality it doesn't matter the make up of the 3-some, I have had fun in MMF, MFF, MFMF groups, it's all good.