Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magic Pill

Magic Pill

Sometimes when I have been in a group of CD's with their GG partners I have carried out a very unscientific survey of how CD's and partners' view their dressing by asking the CD's -- "if there was a magic pill which would instantly remove your urge to crossdress without changing you in any other way would you take it?" For GG partners the question is of course changed to "would you put the magic pill in your partners coffee without him knowing?"

I haven't kept a detailed score and I accept that my sample is not huge but my recollection of the answers I've been given is that CD's mostly would not take the pill and that nearly all partners would administer it clandestinely. Assuming my unscientific survey is representative of the CD community I'm still not sure how to interpret it except to conclude that at heart we are all fundamentally selfish.
    Love Veronica

You can view my photos on

www.flickr.com/photos/evahopeful

Every one has self interest at heart in my opinion.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi and welcome VeroS - looks like you're new to us here...

Yep - no surprises about everyone's self interest. Be interesting if you'd offered an incentive for the CD side like: "Your CD urge goes away but is replaced with: an ability to reduce your golf handicap by 10; an ability to pick Derby/Gold Cup winners; a talent for catching carp..." - choose your poison... Perhaps that might have swayed some...? And of course, your sample is only of those CDs/ SOs who mutually are aware of the activity... might get a different answer from us closeted girls...
    Good point though - and nice avatar pic btw...
    Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I would not want the pill and I am positive my wife would slip me the pill!

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    I wouldn't take the pill, as much angst and anxiety this has caused me.A year ago yes,,now I've only taken the 1st step of my journey..My wife wouldn't slip it into my coffee, as far as I know...Hugs
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

First of all I would not administer a pill of unknown or unproven effects to anyone with out empirical data. Second of all I accept everyone for who they are, so would not attempt to change them in any way. That's my outlook on it Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Gone to live my life
    Hmmm . . . take a pill to stop CDing. Hard call, I suppose I would if it would make my wife a happier person but then again she is happy with who I am as I am with her . . . so "nope".

Hugs

Isha

So that means more (time and) money for comic books and video games? Sure, where do I sign up?

I'm of the opinion that anyone who has an SO that would administer it on the sly needs to re-evaluate their SO. That's not someone who cares, understands, or anything, and I would never trust them with anything of mine ever again. Someone who will make wholesale decisions like that without informing you? What are they, the NSA?
    ~Linebacker Melissa

Anyone not under extreme duress who would be willing to administer life altering medication to a loved one without their knowledge or consent is not anyone I would choose to be with any longer.
    Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earth-bound misfit, I.

20 years ago, I would have taken it in a heartbeat, but today, no way, I like the way I am, for the most part.
    Not so sure what my wife would say. I guess I would have to ask her and get back to you on that.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Hi Veronica, oddly enough my SO had a 'heart to heart' earlier today , she wanted a small break from any of my CD'ing activities. Yes I admit that most days I wear nickers, stockings and a Sports bra. I though theses were discrete enough not to cause offence....... Clearly not the case!

So to answer your question, my wife would definitely gone for administering the pill. As for me, I would have found a way to find an antidote!

Love HH
    XXX

Those that say your SO would give you this pill without asking, are you sure of that? Even if they disapprove of your activity, are you sure they would approve of mind control, and removing your free will? I would prefer having an SO who would abandon me and never look back than one who would screw with my mind. As to this pill, no, I don't think I would take it. Now, if you had a pill that would help me drop 50 pounds in only a few weeks, and never need to exercise again to be in tip top physical condition, I would definitely think about it!

Deedee refers not to cede control of her mind to someone/something else:
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

If they would come out with a pill that would give you the ability to morph like Mystique, I would go for it. Then everyone wins.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sounds selfish of the wife of the CD to administer the pill to begin with.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 01-18-2014 at 08:08 PM.

Nope, never. For me CDing is very fun. I choose when I'll do it, so no need to make myself not want to do it anymore.

Banned Read only
    Unlike many of the Forum Dinos here, CDing at home for me is simply a tool.

Out in the RW? Simply a different too, so... No Thanks. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Besides, some wise person once said, "it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature" or something to that effect and for the most part, I concur.
    Last edited by Wildaboutheels; 01-19-2014 at 08:23 AM.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    just say no to drugs.......

I'd take the pill, not for any dislike for what I do. I am actually rather fond of it, but if it will not change who I am then other than the act of dressing and wanting to be a woman - that would save me money, time and space in my room and prevent a lot of future problems. :0
    Last edited by (Sara); 02-26-2014 at 01:15 PM.

My doctor ask me if he could come up with a pill to stop my crossdressing would I take it. I told him NO that would be murdering my other self and I'm happy with life just as it is.

hmmmm.... I see some on here are thinking that an S/O who would secretly end the CDing desire is bad.... but now lets flip this and if there was a pill that would make S/O's more accepting and or liking it, and you guys wouldn't secretly change them?? really... Yes, all for personal reasons, for all of us. And why would anyone be surprised at S/O's for wanting that?? BTW, if offered the pill to stop the CDing desires, I would take it.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

if i took that pill it would make my life soooo much easier.

but i wouldn't take it.

the worry, the guilt, the hiding...its all worth it for those magic moments..

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Your "unscientific" poll sounds right on the money. This forum is pretty good evidence of that. Finding a relationship with a woman who happily accepts a CDing husband is about as rare as hen's teeth. I suppose it's not impossible, but I feel it's not likely.

I would never give my wife a pill that would force any part of her mind to conform to my way of thinking. If there was something you could sprinkle in the water that would cause everyone to agree with your political views, would you dump it in your town's reservoir? How is this different than thought police, except being even more brutal, as there is no way to fight it? If you want to forcibly change your own mentality, go ahead. But leave mine alone. And to me, changing your SO's mind this way is pretty much the same as changing mine this way - because once you start with one person, what is to say I'm not next? Hell, if you'll do that to someone you 'love', you'll do it to anyone (not any specific 'you', this is the generic 'you'...)

Deedee
    Last edited by Deedee Skyblue; 01-19-2014 at 08:25 AM.
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

I'm not scared, I don't drink coffee.
    But seriously folks, if they have a pill that will remove the desire to dress, leave no side effects like not dressing does now, where do I sign up?
    I'm not unhappy, and my wife accepts my dressing to a point, just as long as it's keep away from family and friends. But the time wasted, the money spent, when I think of what I could have done, I wish that pill had of been out there 60 years ago.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.