Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The beginning

The beginning

I am just curious to see what drove you to start Cross Dressing?

Was it ?

(a) curious

(b) something inside you said it just felt right (you wanted to be a boy/girl)

(c) you liked the way the clothing felt on you

(d) all the above..

I am c that's what drove me to cding
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    For me it is d. I love who and what I am.

C with A

Joni

a) and c) for me.

Unless we were forced into girls clothes at some point, presumably all of us must have been curious - although at age 6 or 7 I can't honestly say I really remember, but I do remember liking it once the curiosity had been breached...

And although I may have pondered over time as to what it might have been like to be a GG (particularly as CD has developed and become more sophisticated for me), I have never wanted to be one...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    Unless we were forced into girls clothes at some point
    Great point Katey!!... I was forced at a very young age several times as a form of punishment..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

I don't really remember any particular reason. It was exciting, kind of naughty and felt good, so I started doing that more and more.

B and C for me. I always had the desire and definitely liked the feel. I'm also really in touch with both my male and female sides. Always have been.

Gone to live my life
    It was a bit "a" and "b". However with "b" it was not because I wanted to be a girl, I just could not understand why my sisters got to wear pretty things and I got boring jeans and t-shirts.

Hugs

Isha

Makeup addict!
    a and c

Always was curious about these clothes I couldn't wear and loved how they felt on me

Hell if I know, I was like seven years old. It probably seemed like a good idea at the time.

No dought about it for me, it was A & C. And they conitue on to this day!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    Definitely B with C added in Hugs
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

Ah yes! It all began at the young age of five with my mother's cashmere sweater set and my two sisters who like to role play. My acting career began and ended one fine summer when my sisters decided to put on a play and they became Dudley Do-right and Snidely Whiplash and of course they needed a heroine so I was chosen to be Nel Fenwick. I wonder what my life would have been like if I played the part of Inspector Fenwick or even horse?

Definitley a) and c) for me, first the curiosity got me, then the way the clothes felt on me had me hooked.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I would have to say D for me, but CDing was my way of coping and denying that I am truly a TS.

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    d plus "Games"

"Barbies", "House", "Teacher"

Just the continuing the wearing of my sisters clothes without them around while very young.
    Then old enough to know it wasn't just a game anymore

Gold Member
    A & C for me. I was about 4 or 5, digging in my mothers closet, would try on
    the open bottom girdles and the high heals. The girdles had the rubber smell
    of Playtex, that drove me wild. As a teenager, trying on a "Poodle Skirt" was
    the hit of the day.
    And it went on from there.
    Rader

What Dana said,pretty much sums it up for me.

B for me!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Chicken and egg time for me here.
    A combination of C with A or was it A with C? However, C was definitely the contributory factor, once the experience was made. I'm a tactile person, so satin and silk were and are big drivers for me. Marvellous!

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

C, with some A to get the ball rolling.

I would have to say c. It just seemed to fit better.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I would say ( c) .....I saw a picture ( a classy one) of a woman wearing a latex dress and long latex gloves and was floored at how sexy it looked. My first year of dressing was more on the latex fetish side of things ( in a classy way) then I graduated to other materials,styles etc....still woundnt mind having 1 or 2 latex pieces in my wardrobe again ....

Very hard for me to say. My very earliest memory, at probably 2 or 3 yrs old, was of wanting to wear red nail polish like the boy (yes boy) next door did, and who was probably the same age as me (in a sandbox with me). I never remember not having the desire to dress. I remember at around age 4 or so being very confused and frustrated as to why I couldn't wear a one piece bathing suit like the girls I was playing with. I just liked it and wanted it. At about age 8 or 9 after having secretly dressed for years in nylons etc I remember as a good Catholic boy praying to God that when puberty came he would make me into a girl.
    All of the above I suppose but I can't remember ever mulling it over. It was always just there for me. Hmmm
    Last edited by kelly10; 01-18-2014 at 10:57 PM.

Hrm. well...I know I was a) (curious about mom's hose) when young..but didn't do anything till late 80's when I acquired a lingerie teddy later in life. Then it was A) to try it on, kind of instantly B) felt right, and C) (hey I liked it...) although I didn't act much on full CDing till more recently. I still occasionally wore that teddy. I actually still have it.
    Come to think of it...I've lost some inches recently...time to see if it fits better now

So whether it's A from curiosity before CDing or D going thru all a bit later...take your pic.

[edit: Nope.. it's a Shirley of Hollywood size S...while it fits in its limited way (in the end stomache wasn't letting me squeeze into it...but I can again now) but no way the literal length will really work. (at least for this L-to-XL top sized gal Ah well...was fun to try.. Just have to find a "better" one for me sometime ]
    Last edited by KaceyR; 01-19-2014 at 01:03 AM.
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!