Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird feelings

Jennifer Wallace

Red face Weird feelings

So this was a weird experience-
    I go to the club Saturday night (I'll post pictures in the picture forum), my friend I was hoping to meet didn't show so I'm sitting alone at a table and oh great here comes another tranny chaser. He uses all the usual lines, I tell him as nice as I can that he's barking up the wrong tree, I'm not into guys, but he doesn't let that deter him and he keeps chatting me up. Well it turned out he was really a pretty decent guy, treated me like a lady, he had some style about him and I actually started to enjoy his company.
    Well here's were it gets weird, after a few drinks he leans in to me and kisses me. I have to tell you I wasn't going to kiss him back at first (maybe I was going to slap his face actually), but I thought what the heck, give him a little thrill, but wow I really liked kissing him. We kissed deeply a few times that night before we parted company and I really liked it, I liked him too.
    So now I'm questioning myself, I'm not into guys at all, but it was very nice to have a man show me affection. I think about what I do the next time I see him.
    Do any of you have a similar story? I'm kind of caulking it up to just another phase of dressing and being feminine-right? Right?
    Jenny

A beautiful lady such as yourself should expect attention like that Hon and yes, I've had similar experiences and it makes you feel good. This may be as close to being treated like a woman that many of us may ever get. I say enjoy it, I did.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I would be lying to say I haven't been their a few times in my younger days!
    I guess the question at hand is; do you want to see am again! Are you hoping he shows up again!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Jen if it made you happy and you were not uncomfortable take it as a good thing and don't read too much into it. Things work themselves out. ( I got all goose pimply just reading it tho. in the good way. )
    Love Kristy
    Last edited by KristyE; 01-19-2014 at 06:38 AM. Reason: clarification

can i just say firstly you look gorgeous jenniferx, and i'm not surprised you get men's attention!

regarding the attraction of men, this has always been the 'weird feeling' for me. i am totally relaxed about my crossdressing, but my feelings about other men when dressed has been a constant source of puzzlement. i don't find men attractive to look at. i consider myself hetrosexual. so why do i keep getting these urges to be with a man?? what does it all mean??? beats the hell out of me...:-S

Gone to live my life
    Hi Jenny,

Very interesting story. I might be you were caught up in the moment of being treated like a lady and just went with the good feeling. My question is do you find yourself thinking about that kiss in more than a "validation" way? If so, it could be that part of you may find men attractive. Either way, you had a great time but if this was a one time thing, I would have a plan on how you are going to interact with this guy in the future . . . he may believe a door has opened for him.

Hugs

Isha

He didn't take no for an answer, so I wouldn't say he's a good guy just because he charmed you.

He also kissed you without permission, another check mark in the not a good guy column.

Doesn't mean he's a bad guy. Could be just a charmer.

If you run into him again, make sure to get a picture of him, and you and him together, and give a copy to a friend. He may not be bad guy, but if he doesn't like his picture taken with you, I'd worry.
    DonnaT

Hmmmm?!?!?! Kinda makes you wonder, huh? lol. If you're single, then just let things go naturally. Who knows, you may find a whole new avenue of adventure.
    Wonderful post. I checked ur profile pic. I can see why he was attracted to you.

I took a turn like that years ago and my girlfriends did not want to let go..
    I got heaps...
    No jealousy... Just heaps....
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have been in that situation before and I enjoyed it.Beware of the charmer types of course.
    Donna T's photo suggestion is a very good one so enjoy the kisses when they happen but always be on your guard.
    If you are single its all good and maybe you have found a nice admirer,I'm assuming he knew you were a guy right?

Not thinking that I could ever do that,
    but if it makes you happy, if you are enjoying yourself, then that is what really matters,
    life is too short to not be happy with what you are doing.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Sometimes feelings can be confusing and it's well known fact that people in the heat of passion or because they drank to much alchohol or mixure of both can do things otherwise they wouldn't dare to do.
    Last edited by Karmen; 01-19-2014 at 12:02 PM.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferx View Post
    ...I tell him as nice as I can that he's barking up the wrong tree, I'm not into guys, but he doesn't let that deter him and he keeps chatting me up. Well it turned out he was really a pretty decent guy, treated me like a lady, he had some style about him and I actually started to enjoy his company.
    Well here's were it gets weird, after a few drinks he leans in to me and kisses me. I have to tell you I wasn't going to kiss him back at first (maybe I was going to slap his face actually), but I thought what the heck, give him a little thrill, but wow I really liked kissing him. We kissed deeply a few times ..... I'm kind of caulking it up to just another phase of dressing and being feminine-right? Right?
    Jenny, you are kidding yourself. No straight dude kisses another dude "deeply," ever. You let loose some underlying feelings that have been there all along.

Probably wierd because you didn't set out for an encounter, or maybe you did and now not sure where to take it. I think it can be all too easy to be a little curious. Personally, I consider myself hetero,but sometimes fantasize about it. However, I'd have to have a GG in the mix.Otherwise I'd probably feel wierd too. Good luck I hope you figure it out and it ends well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy 56 View Post
    Probably wierd because you didn't set out for an encounter, or maybe you did and now not sure where to take it. I think it can be all too easy to be a little curious. Personally, I consider myself hetero,but sometimes fantasize about it. However, I'd have to have a GG in the mix.Otherwise I'd probably feel wierd too. Good luck I hope you figure it out and it ends well.
    Yes, sometimes we fantasize about something, but would we do it in reality? Sometimes when I'm looking at photos of some cute or sexy looking CD, my imagination will start running too, but I'm not sure if I could ever do anything sexual with a CD in reality.

Jen, I think you learned something about yourself that night.

I think you are right that it is another phase of dressing and being feminine. I am not surprised that he was not deterred in wanting to get to know someone as pretty as you.

Hi Jennifer, its not hard to see why he was interested in a beautiful being as yourself. The whole situation depends on your personal life, whether you are single or have a GF/wife......if single and you cant get that feeling you had out of your mind (in a good way) then run with it using all the normal precautions needed to verify this guy, who knows where it goes??

You should make a cover of Katy Perry's song from this story! ��

Jennifer Wallace
    Thanks Ladies, some interesting replies. Yup, it really has kind of upset me to some degree, but then again I try to be open minded as I think we should be regarding others and gender. I have gay friends, love them as friends but I'm not gay that's for sure, but when I become Jennifer I'm not a "dude" in a dress, I don't think that way. I want a fuller experience as a woman than some perhaps. I think it was nice that a guy was attracted to me (lord knows we spend enough effort to be attractive right), just weird I reciprocated towards him. I guess looking at these replies and my thinking on it-- I've decided I'm OK with that.
    Kisses Jenny

Jennifer Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Jenny, you are kidding yourself. No straight dude kisses another dude "deeply," ever. You let loose some underlying feelings that have been there all along.
    Ha- well now today you can say you know one that did. Kisses, oops, I means hugs....

interesting story jennifer… you sound like you were surprised but you also admit you enjoyed that kiss. since it happened though, be honest now, how often have oyu thought about it and don’t you wish you could go beyond that first experience as a woman?

Jennifer, You are very beautiful and i can see how you can attract attention. You have to go with your heart and your feelings. Only you can answer the questions you raise. We all want to be shown affection but how far are you wiling to go for that affection.

Shelly

So why the panic over wondering if you're straight or gay? I look at sexuality like a football field. Gay is in one end zone, straight is in the other. Everyone stands somewhere on the field, and sometimes we move around. I'm closer to the straight side, but I'm not in the end zone. The thing I've found in 39 years of life is that, there really are no black and white areas in our lives as much as our mind hope there are. Things are never as convenient as saying "I'm straight", "I'm honest", "I'm a great person". There's aways a "but" added to those statements.

Don't worry too much about what you are, worry more about how you are.

Just my opinion...

Hugs,
    Staci

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    have fun girl enjoy it.......you made it to first base !!!!! Its fun to date men , the attention is great...and it feels wonderfull...good for you for !!!!

you are a very attractive lady, and if i was out as a guy and happened to start a conversation with you,had a few drinks with you and the oppertunity came up i wouldnt have a problem trying to kiss you,just saying