Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First time shaving legs.

Smile First time shaving legs.

I shaved my legs for the first time yesterday and put on a pair of pantyhose. I coulod not believe the feeling on my legs. Of course I have to do a little better job shaving all the missed areas next time.

Practice makes perfect! Before long, your legs will be shaven 24/7/365.

Playboy girl at heart Bunny Girl Zoe's Avatar
    Great feeling pulling on pantyhose on freshly shaved legs. Can remember my first time all them years ago.
    Come join me on facebook

Nothing like the feeling of a nice clean shave.
    I have to stop shaving thru the winter, when I get chills it makes the hairs stand out and
    can be really painful, I can't wait for warmer weather.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

More practice and you will learn how to do a close shave.
    Even girls don't learn the technique overnight.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Never shaved em,always went for a waxing, But that feeling ! Especially that first time. Enjoy it.

It is the best feeling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love shaving. But I need better razors, the cheaper ones cause razor burn, nicks and cuts, plus they don't get very close. It makes me mad.

I fully agree that there is no better feeling than a pair of silky pantyhose on newly shaved legs. Shawa, have you thought about using a hair removing gel?

I love the feeling too.

The only thing better is keeping them shaved 24/7

Yep, it feels nice. I know when they start to feel like a cactus, it's time to shave again.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It is a nice feeling I'm partly done at the moment... in that I've been trying to trim the hair length gradually so that my wife doesn't notice (long story... ) - but I do that with an electric trimmer. Once they're done I'll use an electric razor - I have quite fine hair fortunately. I then have to think of a reason why the hair has disappeared completely... freak radiation poisoning? Testosterone inversion? Or just man-scaping... Ha Ha...
    Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

If you need an excuse for shaving your legs and arms, you can start swimming or cycling. in this two sports athletes shave their body.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-20-2014 at 12:21 AM. Reason: quoting that post was not needed to make your point

Quote Originally Posted by Requal Jo View Post
    I fully agree that there is no better feeling than a pair of silky pantyhose on newly shaved legs. Shawa, have you thought about using a hair removing gel?
    That sounds like a good idea, I'm fairly new to this so I don't know much about it, or where to find certain things. I'm still using my wife's stuff, but I think I need different things, like finding the right shade of makeup. I want to hide any signs of the guy look. And I noticed from certain angles and lighting some of my man features are noticeable. This is my biggest challenge right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Karmen View Post
    If you need an excuse for shaving your legs and arms, you can start swimming or cycling. in this two sports athletes shave their body.
    Good idea! Thanks Karmen - sounds a bit energetic though - I suspect I might just be cycling a mile to our coffee shop for a nice latte - but then there is all that lycra shorts stuff as well... Is it possible to be a bicycle fetishist? Time for a large merlot when I start thinking like that...

Hey Karmen, are you Central or North European - you can't be Gallic or Southern or you'd have no idea what all this shaving lark is about... Ha Ha just kidding... if you are, that is...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I'm Central European

Clean shaven legs for the first time was an amazing feeling, I didn't even need to feel the nylon.
    It is hard to let it grow back after experiencing it fully dressed.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn

It's truly an amazing experience the first time you do it. I've been shaving my legs for more than 40 years and still find the feeling of freshly shaved legs wonderful.

It won' t be long before that razor travles north. It hard to stop once you start.

totally can't wait to shave my legs. haven't tried im too scared of cutting myself, but i keep my underarms and private parts all cleared but the large surface area of my legs are just scary specially with the massive amount of hair covering them. maybe later this week i test XD

I shave my whole body except for my arms and scalp. Don't know why I don't shave my arms too. If you're new to this I suggest using a good men's razor, one of those with three or more blades, shaving cream or a good soap and one of those magnifying cosmetic mirrors. Women's razors I've tried are awful. Either shave in the shower or bath or right after. I use a coconut cleansing cream before I shave to prepare the skin and lots of moisturizer afterwards. I never did have a lot of hair on my body (less than my wife) but I've discovered I really dislike it. Fortunately I only have to shave my body once a week.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Welcome to the club! Once I shaved my legs, I never turned back. I love the feeling of smooth legs, and I seldom go more than 2 days between shaves. I have never had a negative comment, and I keep them shaved all year. It is much cooler in the hot summer, plus much easier to apply sunscreen when I am on dive trips! I also slide through the water better, and it's much easier to slip into a wetsuit with smooth legs.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Be verrrry careful. It can truly be addictive! It's a 'gateway' drug...er...shave. First it's just the legs, um yes just the legs. Then because it feels so good with nylons and without nylons you begin to wonder...well how bout my underarms and...I wonder what my arms will feel and look like without all that hair and sure enough that feels pretty good too, and looks much better with camisoles and blouses and nail polish and... and... and...and then, before you know it, 'I'll bet it will feel and look much more feminine if my bras are on bare chest skin and look ssssoooo much better.' Then yer done. Yer gone. There is no longer any sacred hair and you are addicted to reeeaally feeling your skin forever. You can't go back.
    So my advice? Keep shaving your legs!!
    Last edited by kelly10; 01-19-2014 at 10:11 PM.

I really enjoy the feeling of shaved legs. Once I started I couldn't stop and at this point I'm almost hairless. Still have my arms and I am tempted to get rid of that soon.