Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First time shaving legs.

I used to shave my legs and would love the feeling of slipping into silky pantyhose on my freshly shaven legs. My wife has a hard time with my legs being smooth so now I layer pantyhose one on top of another. I love the layering feeling so much too.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by kelly10 View Post
    Be verrrry careful. It can truly be addictive! It's a 'gateway' drug...er...shave. First it's just the legs, um yes just the legs. Then because it feels so good with nylons and without nylons you begin to wonder...well how bout my underarms and...I wonder what my arms will feel and look like without all that hair and sure enough that feels pretty good too, and looks much better with camisoles and blouses and nail polish and... and... and...and then, before you know it, 'I'll bet it will feel and look much more feminine if my bras are on bare chest skin and look ssssoooo much better.' Then yer done. Yer gone. There is no longer any sacred hair and you are addicted to reeeaally feeling your skin forever. You can't go back.
    So my advice? Keep shaving your legs!!
    LOL OMG Yes. it all starts with a simple shave. First it was around the but/hips and my package... Then it drifted down to the knees. then in a couple of years, to the ankles, now it is the chest and arms and I am recently up to clear nail polish. And of course i underdress and work and at the gym.... When will it end

My first time shaving my legs was by accident. I grabbed my first wives nair and wasnt paying attention. thought it was the soft soap we used. After that during the winter I always keep my legs shaved. Summer I wear shorts a lot but my hair on legs is fine and don't show up very much anyway so its almost like i shave them.

nothing feels better then a pair of nylons on freshly shaved legs. I used to love it when my last wife would rub her nylon covered legs on mine.

Oh my gosh I remember the first time I shaved my legs and pulled on sheers, under a half slip and a skirt....never looked back! So nice!

Jamie

Ah Yes! Bare and Beautiful!

Junior Member Princess_pantyboy's Avatar
    The first time shaving my legs all ways brings back great feelings. The cool thing is every other day I get the feeling back when I shave them again.

Hugs and congrats on your first time shaving your legs Hun.
    Hugs, Princess

This thread sent me to target, got some nair because I can't stand shaving, worked pretty well but I need to do it again tomorrow for them to be perfect, I missed a bit. Also picked up some boy shorts, and OoO are they adorable with my new thigh-highs.

You will never forget that feeling of shaved legs. It's the best! Well moisturized legs in pantyhose is just addictive. And full dressed it just looks so much more natural. You won't want to go back.

The first time I shaved my legs I thought I was going to die from the itching an after several years no itching when I shave them an I cannot stand the hair on my legs an now being on HRT for several months now my skin is so soft an smooth on my legs an the hair is so much softer an finer an thinner an lighter an takes longer to grow out an for my tummy an chest hair it is not growing out anymore from the HRT.

putting on pantyhose over freshly shaved legs is pure bliss. then going to the nail salon for a pedi and have the nail tech massage your smooth calfs all the while telling how smooth they are and then applying a nice red polish on your toes, how more girlie can one get!