Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First time shaving legs.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I love the feeling of smooth legs. Personally, I've gone from shaving to epilating mine; it works well for me and feels like the smoothness lasts longer. The drawback is you have to get used to the feeling of your leg hairs being plucked out!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Gotta love that feeling of freshly shaved legs and putting on some leggings and rubbing your legs together, absolutely amazing

It is a great feeling putting on pantyhose after shaving.

Shelly

Shaved legs feel so sexy, I also love the way they feel after a shave, once you do it there is no coming back.
    Steffanie52

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    yes...completely shaved well oiled/moisturized legs....favorite!!!!....

Silver Member
    Great - congratulations. Keep them hairless.

I remember the first time i shaved mine it was and still is a great feeling then it went north now everything except arms

Banned Read only
    Katey I had the same problem I think it took me a couple of weeks so the wife didn't notice the change, as you say you now have to explain the hair loss (" Frankly my dear I don't give a dam!"). I have a holiday coming up in May and I know she'll pack me some shorts so six weeks before hairy man will reappear. I didn't realise until I shaved how many directions hair grows in, I try to keep to twice a week.

It was my first time today. Wow i am so happy with them.

Be very careful about starting this leg shaving thing...
    I have found it leads to things like long luxurious baths with scented bath oils, candles and, heaven forbid, bubbles;
    It leads to stockings and satin nighties and high thread count sheets.
    Oh, the horror of it all!!!

Enjoy yourself.

Shelby

I haven't dared to shave. how do you explain if someone sees you!

body building

wow now i want to shave my legs
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 02-09-2014 at 11:14 AM. Reason: multiposting isn't allowed posts merged read the rules please

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I gave in and shaved today..it's been cold...but my goodness I missed this feeling...btw yougurt...have you read this thread...it's 2014

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...re-commonplace

Banned Read only
    Veronica.

If you did not need a tourniquet to stop the bleeding your first time then you did better than me.

Lord I still have the scars

Vanny

I so agree! Freshly shaved legs are sensational! I only did it for the first time recently, and everyone's right it is immediately addictive. Only problem was eventually my wife noticed (Australia is the land of shorts), which led to a discussion about "I want to know what's going on". That's when she sort of accepted that I crossdress, God bless her! But she left me with "Well, don't do it (Shave) again, it's a dead giveaway. At the moment I make do with shaved feet, don't know why but I hate having hairy toes, and thighs. That will have to do until winter and shorts avoidance weather.

Christen X

I was thinking about giving shaving my legs a first go, but I shaved my armpits and OH OH OH the razor burns! Clearly I'm doing it wrong.

I've never shaved legs
    Is it nice to feel?

This is Houston, shorts are in season. To counter this, I shave under the shorts all the time and shave lower legs about every 2 weeks. I started with the chest and tummy. Wife accepted this and then one day a month later, I started the bottom shaving (basically, I gots a bald arse and thighs.)......but I'll also add that ingrown hairs on the butt really suck.

Me too, I got decent razors so it didn't take nearly as long as I thought.

I'm jealous of all you that can shave. Been 10 years since I last shaved my legs and OMG it was heaven. Those pantyhose *sigh*, that feeling *sigh*.

Holy shit, I never considered it as I'm super hairy, it will be insanely obvious and seemed like almost a being outted sort of thing but woah I don't think I care after reading all this, I'll just go back to skinny jeans which I stopped wearing as I care too much what people think and began thinking I am too old (only 20 and have a girlish figure, I definitely pull them off.) I want to try the epilating thing though because I don't like razors.

I got into the habit long ago of shaving all the necessary areas when I shower but yet I still felt unsatisfied and wanting of a smoother body. Shaving is time consuming and only lasts a day or two for me. Lately I have been purchasing wax removal systems and the jury is still out. Being a woman costs $$$ that is undeniable.

This post just got me thinking....since both men and women grow hair on their legs, how did it ever come about that women should be smooth and men not? I personally find that I feel cooler when my legs and underarms are shaven, less sweaty when working out and overall have a clean feeling. Would we want to not shave had history been the other way?....not me

Platinum Member
    Hi Veronica, Now that you have your legs clean and smooth get your self an Eppilator and keep them that way
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Once you go hairless, you'll never go back! Every time I put stockings over my bare legs (which is every day) I think "Why would I ever go back to hairy?"