Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Water Ballons were great.

Thank-you Veronica, that is an excellent idea. I was hoping that someone had tried it first, I was planning on trying it this winter.

Awwww , water balloons. Makes me feel all nostalgic. I have stuffed a bra with socks, panties, water balloons, cereal in a sock, etc. Anything for boobs.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I....I see your future..........BREAST FORMS !!! LOL !!

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I was at a party once and someone decided should have some punch as filler for the baloons.
    One burst and I stunk like a polecat for the rest of the evening.
    Hey, it was a great party and I was young then. Sigh!.
    Reminds me of a great line by Lacey Leigh: "This gives a new meaning to saying 'My water broke!' "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I also used water filled balloons and had good success with them, I used the latex type and they would last about a month before I would replace them, I fond that the 16 inch ones worked good and I would soak the in a sink of hot water when I would get in the shower so they would be warm. They did feel really nice and had the proper amount of jiggle to them.
    Michelle

Love the realistic jiggle, bounce and sag. I'll have to try some higher quality balloons because the cheap ones don't last long.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Water balloons are great to use until you get your first set of forms and you will never go back to them

Interesting idea. Also sounds like it is a reasonably authentic look, until the darn things leak ;(

Hugs, Robin

I tried socks n panties and old discarded panty hose.... Then I discovered the forms. You can get them in any size you want and they can push you up to give you cleavage. Why I went to my shop once and saw a large funnel I had some plastic tubing and an pump out of a old hand lotion bottle. I rigged it where I could put the gulley over my real breast one at a time and pump it up. My nipple would enlarge and stick out I would leave it like this about ten minutes a day. I actually saw some increase in my boobs. It left a terrible looking circle though around my each boob at the base but it finally went away... Glad I didn't do my first thought and that was hook them up to the old cow milker we had. If I had of plugged it in I won't shut off till there is a gallon of milk. Lol after I bought my forms I love them and the jiggle and bounce.

Banned Read only
    Vallerie the two balloon is tricky but works very well, I've worn them out and had no problems.

I've tried water balloons a couple of times. I never liked the look. Birdseed in an old pair of pantyhose works great fro me.

I used balloons for a long time and they worked great. It wasn't till recently that I bought some forms. It is true, you won't ever go back once you have forms. Love them!

I'm wearing the water balloons in my avatar! I think they work well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Water balloons are great to use until you get your first set of forms and you will never go back to them
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammys31 View Post
    I used balloons for a long time and they worked great. It wasn't till recently that I bought some forms. It is true, you won't ever go back once you have forms. Love them!
    I've had forms for over a year and they're great, but sometimes I need a smaller size which might bring me back to balloons for a change. The consistency (jiggle/bounce) seems more realistic. But they are also more work because you can't just get them out of the box and slip them in. The colors are also annoying.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    Water balloons, wow that takes me back!

I thought that I was the only person ever to use water balloons for breasts, from the sound of the replies I see I was mistaken. Back in my late teens, I used altered t-shirts to hold the balloons tightly in place on my chest. At the time, I didn't really consider it crossdressing, just creative use of a men's t-shirt (ones too small for me), some thread and two heavy duty balloons filled with warm water. The shirts worked for 2-3 wears, but stretched over time. Fast forward a few years, and I'm buying a pair of breastforms and a pocket bra, about a week after I learned that such things existed. The forms are not quite as jiggly as balloons, but the durability, longevity, realism and shape are all upshots of a good pair of forms.

I started off with using extra pairs of panties to fill out my bra and while they gave me some shape, they didn't feel right. I felt like a genius the day I found out I could use water balloons to fill myself out even better and that was my go-to option until the day I saved up some money and bought some forms and they work really well. But, while you are saving up, I think water balloons offer a nice secondary option if you don't mind the potential to have one burst on you (as others have mentioned).

Like so many others, I used water balloons before I bought my breast forms. And like so many others, I really enjoyed the jiggle. It makes me wonder why there aren't breast forms that behave more like water balloons - without the leak. I'm going to try that borax thing, it sounds intriguing.

Its so funny I saw this post tonight. I haven't used water balloons in many years until tonight. Its a long story but trust me I didn't have my breast forms tonight and the old water balloon tits still work. They are very heavy And have a great bounce to them if they are in the right bra. I am really enjoying them tonight while out at my favorite watering hole in my little black dress. I just hope one of them doesn't pop. I don't need my water to brake tonight.

A nice stepping point for me between the water balloons and breast forms were a good push up bra in a b cup or so, plus some $15 breast enhancers from a fabric store like JoAnn's. I've actually moved back to that more often than not as the years have worn on. I've come to prefer a generally smaller chest, and though you miss on the bounce of forms, the cleavage is pretty nice in lower cut tops without all the rigamarole of taping.

What a great idea, I'm going to try this. I can't afford breast forms right now. This certainly seems better then just stuffing a bra

Banned Read only
    I buy water balloons too. Over many years I had only one failure, and, that was home. I buy them at Wal-Mart. A package of 12 cost less than $1.00. White is also sold in a bag with a larger quantity. And, colors are available to match the undergarments. Buy the largest latex balloons and don't fill them up all the way. Water has the weight and consistency of protoplasm. The body is 98% water, so the balloons do giggle appropriately. You will also understand what women with large breasts have been complaining about. If you're going to buy breast forms I think water balloons are useful in gauging the breast size you want.

When using water balloons as breast forms with an unappreciative wife make sure you dispose of them and NOT forget you put them in the sink! Ugh! I did that once. It was just one of those DADT slip ups.

Reading the thread it seems a few folks are giving the water balloons a go. OK here's my top tips;
    To get your right size - over fill a balloon and hold it closed and place into your bra. Standing in the bath or shower let some water out slowly until the size looks right. Then empty what's left into a measuring jug. That way you can make 2 that are the same size. And if one does burst, you know how much water to use to make a replacement.
    Once you have the right amount of water - make sure there's no air bubbles clinging to the inside. Tap the sides to get them to rise to the neck and then tie off. Air bubbles will tend to make the water move about more and increases the chance of popping. They also create a "sloshing" sound as you move.
    Larger balloons work better than small ones filled to capacity. They, the small ones will be hard and lack movement - and more likely to burst. Also they will not mold themselves into your bra and you as well.
    Wear a full cup bra!

They are a great way for creating boobs for those on a budget. If you can find something to mix with the water to create a more viscous filler all the better and it does reduce the chance of popping due to over exaggerated movement.

Best of luck.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I use water balloons as well. I like being able to vary the size at my whim, the way they look and feel and how different I feel with them on.

I will throw in the twist I use. After I fill the balloons and de-bubble them and tie them closed, I put each one into the leg of an old pair of pantyhose that has been cut off the panty part. Fold it over several times so it's nice and smooth and finish getting dressed.

You read my mind CD husband. I also get the helium balloons. I guess they're stronger.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-23-2014 at 03:10 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

I use the helium balloons as well. They seem to hold up better under the weight of the water without springing a leak.