Thread: Closet tales

Closet tales

Well as most of you know if you have read most of my postings. I am in the closet. Don't see anything in my relationship with my wife that would help me come out. Now I did get caught years and years ago. I don't know if she thinks or knows I still dress. Ok with that explaination here's the question. Closet dresser. Have you ever left anything out after finished dressing and it be found by someone. ie. SO, wife, family member, friend etc. Here's what happened to me one time quite a while back. I had been caught years before. Now I was dressed and put Suanne back in the box with all her girlie things except......one stocking I dropped in the hall! I had discovered that you could take a pair of panty hose and cut the legs off and they make good stockings. Stockings are kind of expensive and hard to find. Well the next day I go in the kitchen and there is one of my stockings on the counter. My heart did a double back flip. My wife walks in the says "WHAT'S THIS????" I just about crapped my drawers. I said well....thats a leg off of a pair of your panty hose I use to buff my shoes with after I polish them. The other one is in the shoe box. Where did you find it. Whew.......I don't know if she bought that story or not and she didn't ask to see the other one but thats as close as I want to come to getting busted. I thought it was going to be another trip to the couch. If you know what I mean. Lots of bucks spent on getting "HELP" (yeah, right) and months of the cold shoulder. Ok, now lets here some of your stories.
    Last edited by suanne; 01-06-2006 at 10:54 AM.

Smile Closet tales

I did get caught many years ago.My wife caught with her panties on one day, after a good drunk and asked me why I was wearing them. I told her that I would explain later. It was many years after that that I explained it to her. I told her then that I was a cross-dresser and it was left at that. I did not dress in front of her or the kids at this time.

I have to say, Suanne, that you think pretty quick and well. The shoe buff story is great. Funny that she didn't press it any further, and even stranger, yet, that she didn't notice that there wasn't any polish residue on it. No Sherlock, she. My wife would have been all over that. It would have been up against the wall MFer, for sure. The questions would have never stopped coming. My wife is totally aware of Susan, and she and Susan have had plenty of experiences together, but I no longer dress in front of her. I think she may even think that I have stopped. I tend to leave things out that boggles her curiosity, but nothing that she mentions too much.

Susan. Well you got some good questions. The stocking was black. I was in the Navy and the job I had required spit shined shoes. I found out that a stocking or pantyhose leg worked great for lightly buffing the finished product. She has seen me do that in the past. BTW I put the other stocking leg (I can't remember if it was the right or left) in the shoe shine box and left both of them there. When I got caught years ago our total conversation didn't last more than a couple of hours about the cd thingie. I went to a shrink and after a time it all went away. She is like that. She wants to forget things and will go to great lengths to avoid a confrontation. Now I hope that clears up some questions. Susan I hope I never loose a stocking around you girl. How could I ever expalin it. You would NEVER let me off the hook. But I would buy you a couple of new pair just to make up.

Suanne

suanne.... When I was in the USAF, we used to use Maxi-Pads. Really brought out the shine. My buds laughed at first then the saw how high a gloss I got with them and they started using. They also made me get theirs, they were too afraid to buy them.

When I was first married, and she didn't know, I used to keep my hose in a bag in my closet, sort of hidden, but not well enough. One day she found the bag and obviously was rather curious. Luckily I remembered how my dad used old hose to filter paint in his sign shop and quickly related that to my hobby of painting. I am amazed that she bought it as I had enough hosiery to filter enough paint for an assembly line at Ford!

Julia

My wife and I have sex very infrequently(sad story but true). However one night about a year ago she decided to come to bed ready for action!!!! It just so happened to be the first night that I decided not to remove my panties. Needless to say, I panicked . I managed to get them off and crammed them to that space at the end of the bed where the sun never shines. She thought I was hot for her because of it and we "almost" connected. What a great life this is.

Caught

Great thread Suanne. Our experience are very similar. One time I left a pair of shaper panties out and she found them. She walks into my office with them and asks me about them. Her first thought was an affair. If that were the case I would hope I would pick someone that didn't require 1X or 2X shaper panties.

My heart stopped and my pants almost had a full load but I looked at her and said "they are mine, I wear them and I am a crossdresser" This elicited a day or two of discussion but not much from that point forward. (All the standard stuff you hear elsewhere gay etc. etc.) She kind of summed it up with three key points: 1) I guess you are still the same guy I married and I love you. 2) I don't want the kids or grandkids to know about it. and 3) I think she was most angry or frustrated with herself because she had no inkling about this in over 40 years of marriage. That was the extent of our discussions. I would have liked to take it further but under the circumstances it didn't seem to be appropriate.

I don't know if she thinks or knows I still dress but she gives me adequate free time with a lot of volunteer work she does out of the house and she almost always calls to say she is on the way home.

Hugs, Kath

Girls, girls, great stories, keep em coming. Maybe we should start a thread about funny military stories that have something to do with a female article of clothing or just something female. I got a couple of funny ones. Just don't want to get off topic.

Suanne

Suanne, When I was in bootcamp about 40 years, we all had to low crawl the infiltration course. That's where you have to crawl through the mud, under barbed wire, while they fire the machine guns over your head. To keep ones elbows from getting scratched to hell, the solution was to strap a kotex napkin around each elbow while low crawling the course. The word went out that it worked well. There was a run on the PX for Kotex pads. The PX system couldn't understand how they couldn't keep them in stock when all they had on post were a couple thousand male recruits doing basic training.

BTW. The smart soldiers stocked up and sold them for a profit when the PX ran out.

Also the nylon stocking in the shoeshine kit is standard for any soldier for completing the spitshine. The old nylons without the lycra work best.

Jodi

well i can recall once, while living at home, i used to dress in my sisters clothing. But i always would spread other clothes throughout my room (so as to make it look girly) and well, when i took off the clothes and started putting them away, i guess i forgot to put a bathing suit away, cuz well a few days later i found it still hanging on my closet door. (I thought to myself, i hope noone had seen it. ) to this day i havent a clue if anyone had.

I don't really have any stories but isn't it amazing what we can use stockings etc for in our daily lives.Maybe they should write a book "101 uses for pantyhose"

I got found out when I left a bra in a drawer. She found it and was on the phone to me at work just like that. Told her I couldn't talk about it right then, we would talk when I got home. Well she had the rest of the day to brew and hit me with both barrels when I got home. Told her everything and showed her all my stuff. She took everything and hide it. Gave it back to me a few days latter. Now she gives me time to be Jodi, when she is gone, but still doesn't like it at all. Not to long ago she found a pair of black panties, they had to be mine but I don't remember leaving them out. She just smiled and put them on the counter.
    Hugs Jodi Lynn

Gold Member
    Well I have never been cought via leaving things out, but as she gets better on this computer its getting harder and harder to hide my pictures and my crossdressing web site, welcome to the modern age, any of you gals run in to that problem yet

Hiding Pictures

Firsly, Suanne, great thread my friend. I hope I don't have anything to tell any time soon, as I haven't been caught as of yet. I'm sure when I get older and senile like you I may slip up a little.

Okay, about hiding pictures.. here's what I do. I stick them all in a .ZIP file and encrypt them. It might sound complicated, but it's rather easy. Now, WindowsXP has built-in support for .zip files, but doesn't allow you to encrypt them with a password. Go download winzip from winzip.com, it's free - and most people by now have at least heard of it. First I stuff all my photos into a folder, then compress it with Winzip. Then, once you do that - you can open the file, and somewhere up there in the menu screens there's the option to encrypt the files with a password (I forget where exactly that option is.. sorry!) Okay, so once you have done that - you won't be able to open any of the photos without knowing the password.

If you want even more security, I take it a step further, and remove the .zip extension off the filename when I"m done looking at them, which basically makes it so that windows has no idea how to open the file. Some of you know what I'm talking about, sorry if this is a little confusing.

- KP74

Yes. Sure. I think everyone has. Or at least everyone will sooner or later. Look, no one is perfect. Even those of us who are really good at hiding everything and making sure that everything is put away nicely screw up sooner or later. I've left jewelry on the bed, pantyhose in the bathroom, a sweater on the bed...and even some shoes downstairs once. Think she knows? I try to be really careful, but I've done all of this in only the past 10 years.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by LovableTJO
    Well I have never been cought via leaving things out, but as she gets better on this computer its getting harder and harder to hide my pictures and my crossdressing web site, welcome to the modern age, any of you gals run in to that problem yet
    Here's the solution I would use if I had to share a PC, assuming XP or Win 2000. Firstly, I would make sure that I am the one with admin priviledges and then I would create separate accounts for each user to log in to. Everybody would be able to access installed programs but they would only see their own files. Apart from the added steps of logging in/out there would be no extra security or encryption chores to worry about.

Before my wife and I got married, while we were living together. I was keeping my stash in the shed of the house that we were renting. For some reason she went to the shed to get something and while she was digging thru the boxes she found my stash. I told her it was an ex girl friends. That went really bad. i should have told her then that it was mine. But it is easy to see what you did wrong after it is done.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

My ex found a bra laying on the closet floor in my apartment, and accused me of cheating on her. We lived about 30 miles apart, and with our work schedules we only saw each other on weekends, so her natural assumption was that I was cheating.

I explained to her that it was mine, and that I occasionally cross dressed, and she didn't believe me.

I told her to go into the living room, and give me 30 minutes, and proceeded to put on my face. At the time all I had was make up, and the bra, so it was an easy transformation.

The look on her face was priceless when she saw how well I made up my eyes, she just kind of stuttered for a moment, and finally admitted that my CD story wasn't a lie to cover up an affair.

After that we came to an agreement, that out of sight/out of mind would be our policy of my dressing, and that I'd better NOT EVER borrow her clothes

Unfortunately the marriage didn't last, but the break up had nothing to do with my dressing.

I told my current Fiancée that I dressed as soon as we decided to bring our relationship to the next level, and she doesn't care if I dress, as long as I don't plan on living en femme for extended periods of time.

To Keyplayer74. Firsly...Senile? Thats a terrible thing to say. I would have responded sooner but I forgot the name of this thread. If I am so
    senile how can I figure out all those instructions you posted? You youngsters. Shame, Shame! Your gonna get old one of these days ya know.
    Then someone is going to call you.....where was I...oh yes...someone is going to call you.....uh....uh....well you know.

ennauS