Well sorry for the long rant of thoughts, but it is 2:30 am and I had a not so good conversation with the SO. Leaving me with a lot on my mind and so here I sit writing this tread. It seems things are getting worse by the minute after talking more about the relationship, my CDing, and thoughts about transitioning. Now she tells me that I need to move out like now to give her and the kids sanity, stability, and peace for once because I'm confused as f@*# about who I am. But once I figure out who I am then I'm welcome to come back and be part of their lives. She doesn't want them to deal with my bs and that they deserve better. She tells me I'm selfish because I told her that they are my kids and I don't agree to leaving and then coming back once I figure out who I am. She thinks I used her and abused her by marrying her and having kids while I new I was struggling with my gender identity. That it is unfair to bring children into the world knowing what I struggle with. In reality she doesn't want me to part of their lives because they need a dad and not another mom. When I told her they are my priority she made a comment about how it doesn't seem like it. There's so much more on my mind that I want to say, but I leave at this.